Author Topic: Why are security given the bad vehicles?  (Read 9785 times)

Offline CapriciousRobber

• Score: Unknown
Re: Why are security given the bad vehicles?
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2018, 07:02:22 pm »
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 07:04:35 pm by CapriciousRobber »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2018, 08:30:45 pm »
Your saying Security who have to protect the president.When president is in danger donkeys protect him?!Of course not.FBI and others have to protect him so FBI Ranchers are great for it and some other cars which most of president's have.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2018, 12:24:12 am »
Seriously this guy wants to change everything in PTP

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2018, 05:55:53 am »
Fbi is quite fast and better in handling than mkst of the cars. The only minus is that it is a big target to hit, even with the recoil. Idk if you have noticed but these vehicles and weapon sets for classes are themed to be similar to what they have in real life. A president won't be riding a nrg or a bullet with 10 secs jumping over the bike while he is under attack. Armoured fbi vehicles is what he'd be in. Even cops have those heavy police bikes for the same reason.

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2018, 08:46:38 am »
Fbi is quite fast and better in handling than mkst of the cars. The only minus is that it is a big target to hit, even with the recoil. Idk if you have noticed but these vehicles and weapon sets for classes are themed to be similar to what they have in real life. A president won't be riding a nrg or a bullet with 10 secs jumping over the bike while he is under attack. Armoured fbi vehicles is what he'd be in. Even cops have those heavy police bikes for the same reason.
You don't see isis ballin on lambos, Ferraris n Ducatis in real life!

the sawn off shotgun is horrible
Your PC is horrible

« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 08:50:01 am by pistolstar »

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2018, 10:20:52 am »

The thing is they're not armoured, they have the same hp with other vehicles and having a bigger size than other vehicles make them even easier to destroy. What you said could make sense if they had armor/more hp than the other vehicles. This was already discussed, I don't know the final call though.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2018, 11:36:44 am »
Actually the terrorists cars are normal, they mightve stolen them as you remember the isis that in europe they were stealing cars. But adding some normal cars isnt a bad idea. Like yosemite has almost the same speed as the washington. And Fbi Ranchers have the same speed as the huntleys. I didnt see huntleys at the terro spawn thought.
Btw
Mp5 is good only you suck at it.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2018, 11:39:56 am by AlexCJ »
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline CapriciousRobber

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2018, 07:19:40 pm »
Seriously this guy wants to change everything in PTP

this isn't a suggestion. i put a question mark in the title for a reason. it's not even in the suggestion sub-forum...

can you stop posting on my threads? you are always saying something stupid.

Offline Matt

• Polski American
  • VIP
  • Score: 1564
  • An IT enthusiast and gadget geek
    • MattMski
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2018, 07:01:21 am »
I actually like the vehicles security have and I enjoy them whether they are an advantage or disadvantage

RD og, Ex Admin. Been playing PTP since 2011 (Tenshi's PTP, not Jonne's)

Offline MnMs

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2018, 02:12:49 pm »

Armored cars = More time to get to the escaping vehicles.

Case in point, If a San Fierro Presi had  a stronger FBI rancher he could've gotten to the nearby NRG spawn faster and with a much less chance of getting killed.

Plus, your armored car won't get you any good car or bike unless you are familiar with the map or you have a regular security and you decide to go with him instead of spending your 15 mins with wannabe pro secs who yells "get Hydra noob Mr President" from his attractive looking helicopter that has 400 hp.

Lmao 😂

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2018, 05:39:23 pm »
I actually like the vehicles security have and I enjoy them whether they are an advantage or disadvantage
Same!

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2018, 08:09:28 am »
Meh, NRG whoring is already a hated thing in PTP because many can't keep up with it. You'll get a lots of -1s with this.

and besides the idea of president is not to be a badass, he should be with limitations. The mere idea of stunting involves leaving the security behind.
I don't think NRGs are that hated. It's how they're driven that's hated- depending solely on the speed is pretty boring for a pursuer. It's like chasing someone doing rings around LV in an Infernus. I try to avoid doing this because it's more fun for me and the people I'm chasing to stunt and play tricks on people.

If people are complaining about being able to keep up, then the President's doing a great job. There's nothing overpowered about a vehicle that is highly available in every map it's popular in. The real problem is that the people who can't keep up need to get better and/or use better strategy (like not expecting to catch someone who is riding alone when they have a passenger). Do I hear people complaining about not being able to kill each other on foot? No. Why is everyone so wimpy about vehicles? I sucked with NRGs not too long ago. If I can get better, so can everyone else.

Stunting does not involve leaving the security behind if they know what they're doing, and even if they don't follow the President's stunts, they can still perform very valuable tasks like making sure no one else can. A lot a shitty securities seem to think that "protecting" means "being next to the President at all times". In a few cases it's true, but if I've stunted onto a building, I'd rather have most of my security below making sure I stay alone up there. If everyone's up on the building, there's no one stopping the terrorists with a combat shotgun jumping up and nailing me. Also, if all my security aren't in one place, I actually have a chance of having a backup vehicle if things go wrong.

As for why the security have bad vehicles, they don't. I prefer the FBI Rancher over many vehicles, because it's stable but easy to roll back upright, powerful, good for carrying people, makes for good cover, and it drives much better than you'd think. The only real problems it has are that it's large and not incredibly fast, but it's an all-around great vehicle and certainly good enough to get the President to a different car in most situations, if he needs it.

Offline MnMs

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2018, 10:22:46 am »
Yes, the vehicles are sorta slow but i like them , especially the rancher that shit can drift pretty nyc.. :v

Ps:  All except that limo ofc , that's a worthless piece of crap

Offline Hawkeye

• Eye in the sky
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2018, 04:34:29 pm »
The reason they we're giving that kind of vehicles is that it's fits on there organization, so just in like reality as you can see all government vehicles we're look nice and formal. They just like based it to realism, peace out.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2018, 10:45:08 am »
You can always use grab or Uber  :) :)

Just Kidding..

Grab another car if you don't like those..