Author Topic: Wiz - Former cheater  (Read 2496 times)

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
Wiz - Former cheater
« on: June 13, 2020, 09:10:30 pm »
Advice: Cheating won't get you anywhere, play fair
Introduction
Hello everyone, so I guess most of you know me by the name Wiz_Khalifa and I am a former cheater who played here with hacks for a long time under various names. After like months of cheating, I finally stopped the cheating part and now I am just a normal regular player on another random server. I am creating this thread to share my experience with everyone here and also to thank the people involved.
How I found this server?
Well I was just scrolling through the server list in SAMP and I saw this server. The name "Plan B Protect the President" is very unique compared to other servers and this might be one reason why I decided to join it. I am a huge fan of action video games and Plan B is very related to that, you know terrorists, guns, guards and extreme action by all teams to do their duty. This made me real interested in this server and I decided to add this to my favourites
Why I started cheating?
I don't know, but I started with one simple mod and I thought if I used it when no one was around I wouldnt get caught.
But I was wrong. I got banned for "airbreak" a couple of weeks later, maybe someone reported and an Admin was spectating me. Well the funny part here is I wasn't airbreaking at all. It was just a script that let me bunny hop from vehicles and some Admin though of it as airbreak 😂
Ban Evading
I don't want to talk about this in detail. Most of the peeps know the trick anyways and I was doing that each time I was caught ban evading until it wouldn't work. That's when I realised I was range-banned. Well, evading that wasn't too hard for me so I kept coming back again and again
My cheats
Writing in detail about the cheats is something I wouldn't do as I don't promote cheating in any way Anyways I had about 45 scrips running every time I played on this server. I could even be hiding among you guys but you wouldn't realise it. I could kill you before you can even aim at me. I could reach you even if you were hiding deep inside area 69. I could take control of your vehicle even if you tried your best to get rid of me. This is just a little bit of the things I could do.
My Gameplay
To be honest my experience here was very awesome and I will never forget the fun I had with all of you. Its really fun to eliminate the president and enemies in a way they wouldn't have expected. Sometimes the whole security team along with the president would be driving to somewhere safe and out of nowhere I would take control of the car and send them real high above the clouds. When I say high, I mean real high that they wouldn't be able to exit their car or reach the ground
Next I would simply set the car on fire and kill the whole team along with the president. I sometimes do this when i am the vice president so I can be the president faster 😅. It's nothing new to see the president camping inside area 69. I would use my abilities and spawn at area 69, move through the ground to the president (He wouldn't see me) and then eliminate him before he even realise it. Most of the time I stay hidden from the map and other players but later I stopped doing this. I also loved trolling players at the spawn area. When players enter vehicles I would set the vehicle on fire and the players will be like "wtf" "what's happening". I once kept doing this until one player quit the game, unlucky player eh. I also had this power to freeze moving vehicles so the passengers had to exit the vehicle since it longer moved and would be bugged. There was another cheater who joined the game when no admins were online and he had health hacks and no one was able to kill him.
So I just froze him along with his car to the ground and eventually he quit the game. I even tried spawning vehicles and it works perfectly. You can drive them also. But the minimap is bugged if you are inside a player spawned vehicle so I used this trick rarely. I remember when Niks was the president once, I slapped his vehicle outside the game play boundaries and he was flying around the map with an error message coming up every few seconds. Sorry for that 😂. Some of the players even teamed with me to survive rounds and they even ended up getting punished. I would love to say that teaming with cheaters is only going to give you temporary advantage. Think about the longterm loss you are getting, being banned and losing the respect from other players and admins.

This is just a bit of what I used to do ingame. I won't reveal some other things as I don't want this server to be negatively effected due to me

Thanks
I haven't really thanked the guys who helped me step out of this mess so I will do it here
First of all thanks to Cobra[PPLV] who kept replying to my messages on IRC despite all the things I did. He was the first to make me understand that what I am doing is wrong and how it is effecting others. He didn't ban me like other admins out there, he was different. He let me hop on his vehicle and ride along. He let me PM him ingame and even replied back, he heared what I had to say and maybe this was what made me think about stopping the trouble I was causing

Next, it's Altus_Demens . He was just like Cobra. He didn't ban me or kick me from the server. He talked to me with love and tried to make me understand. He gave me the assurance that I would be able to join as a normal player if I stopped cheating and stayed away from the server for 6 months. And believe me or not, he kept his words... When I messaged him after 6 months he helped me out. Thanks for the help and advice

Finally but the most important guy out here, Jonne. Thank you from the bottom from my heart for giving me a chance to prove myself. Most server owners ignore cheaters when they want to reform, they label them as trash and unwanted. But it wasn't the case with you and your team. You guys are honestly the best admin team I have ever seen. Jonne replies to all my messages and replies positively. Thanks once again for you guys for changing me and today I am playing at different servers as a legit player but I still do check on this server occasionally. I will never forget the memories I had with you guys.

And yeah, I did receive some replies with hate messages from some players such as "you will never be unbanned" or "go find somewhere else to play" and I don't really care about them. Always remember there will be haters who are jealous about you.
Just ignore them

« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 09:22:40 pm by UD@YU »
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Wiz - Former cheater
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 12:15:40 am »
I'm surprised to see you here making a post with the fresh start! It's been really long time Wiz, that was what I'm doing when I was admin. Trying to talk with hackers about what's the point etc.. Glad to see my efforts working and hope you enjoy fresh gaming :) Welcome back!

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 12:22:17 am »
+1
Let's roll

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 02:56:03 am »
I am glad that I managed to help you back then and it ended up so positively. :) Welcome back!
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 08:04:28 am »
hi.  :)
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 11:22:53 am »
Welcome back to life
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2020, 06:34:37 am »
LMAO REMEMBER ME? I CAUGHT YOU AND YOU HAD 3 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS. MAJOR MISSING 2017 FAM.

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2020, 06:04:50 pm »
Welcome back. I also used to cheat, a lot. Back in Tenshi days, i was being banned few times per day. Stopped doing it few years ago after realising the point.
Glad they gave you a chance.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 08:55:40 pm »
Welcome Back!

Offline Yobe

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • You got any of that financial support?
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 06:38:58 am »
This is a heart-warming post.
Holy shit its snowing outside 10:47 PM CST
12/12/2017

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2020, 08:36:06 pm »
Thanks for all the positive comments guys. It feels really nice to see all of the players willing to accept me again and I really hope this server stays active as long as possible. Honestly this is one of the best servers out there with very reliable and friendly staff which differentiates this server from others.

LMAO REMEMBER ME? I CAUGHT YOU AND YOU HAD 3 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS. MAJOR MISSING 2017 FAM.

Yes, how can I forget you? You were pretending to be a friend of mine while recording me and reporting me to the admins. Anyways I am not mad at you for that and it's awesome seeing that you have progressed a lot since the last time I saw you.
Wish you all the best.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 08:41:18 pm by UD@YU »
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒