12 (44.4%)
No.
7 (25.9%)
Neutral.
2 (7.4%)
I don't care.
6 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: Kills Suggestion  (Read 5628 times)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Kills Suggestion
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2019, 09:15:20 am »
Vice pres: I think we should leave it as it is, since it doesn't really harm anyone. Also they usually protect the president as well.

Security: how do we detect if the civilians or terrorists are trying to kill the president, also what happens when securities get attacked on their way to president?

Cops: they dont really need to stay close to the president, they could guard the roads leading to presi and this should reward them with kill points

Terrorists: what if they get attacked on their way to president?

Civilians: yeah I agree they shouldn't be rewarded with score, also sniper and chainsaw should be for civilian VIPs only or it should be removed for all civilians.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2019, 04:40:17 pm »
Vice pres: I think we should leave it as it is, since it doesn't really harm anyone. Also they usually protect the president as well.
I don't agree that vice president can stay on roof and sniping me while he is invisible on map, This is too OP getting sniper shots from nowhere.

Security: how do we detect if the civilians or terrorists are trying to kill the President, also what happens when securities get attacked on their way to president?
As i said Terrorist or Civillian near president get killed by Security or Cop, kill counts. I agree if securites get attacked on their way to president but how do i detect if a security is doing his /duty?

Cops: they dont really need to stay close to the president, they could guard the roads leading to presi and this should reward them with kill points
I agree with that but what if a Cop is fighting with a terrorist at armour all the time and Cop is ignoring president? or Chasing civillian around map all the time?

True but again what if a Terrorist is fighting with a cop at armour all the time and Terrorist is ignoring president? or Chasing civillian around map all the time?

Civilians: yeah I agree they shouldn't be rewarded with score, also sniper and chainsaw should be for civilian VIPs only or it should be removed for all civilians.
Yes, thats why kills shouldn't be count for civillians as long as it isn't a part of GM Classes

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 04:53:11 pm by Magic »

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 10:52:14 am »
I don't agree that vice president can stay on roof and sniping me while he is invisible on map, This is too OP getting sniper shots from nowhere.

Security: how do we detect if the civilians or terrorists are trying to kill the President, also what happens when securities get attacked on their way to president?
As i said Terrorist or Civillian near president get killed by Security or Cop, kill counts. I agree if securites get attacked on their way to president but how do i detect if a security is doing his /duty?

I agree with that but what if a Cop is fighting with a terrorist at armour all the time and Cop is ignoring president? or Chasing civillian around map all the time?

True but again what if a Terrorist is fighting with a cop at armour all the time and Terrorist is ignoring president? or Chasing civillian around map all the time?

Yes, thats why kills shouldn't be count for civillians as long as it isn't a part of GM Classes
VP: And how could not rewarding Vps with kill score, would stop them from killing you while camping on some roof.

Securities: We dont, there is no way to detect if they're doing duty

Cops: they dont need to be next to presi.

Terrorist: the problem here is not the terrorists, it's the civilians, part of terrorists duty is to fight with cops, but if they chase civilians then there shouldn't be civilians

I dont think we should change how k/d works except for civilians. Nowadays there are almost no statswhores, and we haven't punished anyone recently for k/d fixing

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2019, 02:58:58 am »
Now that I think about it, cops really won't have that much of a disadvantage as of being outside range in general sense.

The main scoring system itself doesn't give them points outside president zone regardless of how hard they try.

The best cop gameplay happens by intercepting terrorists near president or protecting along with security.

Because the usual tactics just boil down to armor,spawn,etc camping. Which itself can be ez avoided by taking another path. MAJORITY of the time cops not being near president proves fatal. Unless its some dedicated or crazy people like Snigglesnock and Brian_Walker.

I think its better overall to encourage kills near the gamezone than just outside, because most of the time people just go cop or terro to prove how much of a tryhard wannabe they are. Dedicated cops leave because they are encouraged to particpate in the shitfest instead of the president instead.
%

Offline Carg

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2019, 11:55:44 am »
Now that I think about it, cops really won't have that much of a disadvantage as of being outside range in general sense.

The main scoring system itself doesn't give them points outside president zone regardless of how hard they try.

The best cop gameplay happens by intercepting terrorists near president or protecting along with security.

Because the usual tactics just boil down to armor,spawn,etc camping. Which itself can be ez avoided by taking another path. MAJORITY of the time cops not being near president proves fatal. Unless its some dedicated or crazy people like Snigglesnock and Brian_Walker.

I think its better overall to encourage kills near the gamezone than just outside, because most of the time people just go cop or terro to prove how much of a tryhard wannabe they are. Dedicated cops leave because they are encouraged to particpate in the shitfest instead of the president instead.
So you're basically suggesting to remove the police class? What's the point of having another security class? Why should we spoil the game for some who like to play police and actually hunt terrorist far away from the president? It was a great tactic not long ago to camp near terro spawn as police and not let them get near the president. Just because you're jealous of some players constantly fighting at armor doesn't mean we should destroy a whole class part of the game mode. I feel like score's and kills should be different systems.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2019, 01:00:30 am »
(sic)

Oh you mean to say I can have a better counter-terrorist weapons and can function better 4 blocks away from president as Security? Great!

obviously no, in my observation cops function the best as 'backup units' after the security was breached and not make it hellish on foot president vs 4 terro db.

All I am suggesting is basing it off the actual scoring system that is the focus. K/D and Topscore promote different gameplay.

If K/D wasn't so prominent, I would -1 this K.D change for cops n terros. Only times I have to go near president as cop because my teammates are useless slot wasters and president in the meanwhile is dying by 6 terrorists and 5 civilians.

Just because you /rc away doesn't mean the problem doesn't exist. I get mad after repeated rounds yes, but this shit is hardly to be something jealous over.

Yes,practically it can get dumb because fresh out of spawn cops would be bullied against someone like a NRG whoring president. But I think it can be improved over, like a expanded range or something.

Of course I will change my vote on it if jonne wants to put scoring system above k/d in pecking order. I dunno what he think so better to go with this in the meanwhile.

Edit: Screw it, I have changed my mind slightly after thinking for a while. I am going neutral'ish+ for cops/terro because I dont want to -1 it. Not that what I said above is all horse crap I still mean what I said up there, I just have a better alternative in mind with less messy stuff involved than this rn.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 06:05:32 am by Wet-Sama »
%

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2019, 04:20:25 pm »
+1 agree

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467