Author Topic: Suggestion for Scoring System  (Read 3387 times)

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
Suggestion for Scoring System
« on: June 22, 2019, 09:12:28 am »
Hey guys,

You know since the score system is installed, others want their score to be high and other don't care about it. It is like the 'High Spree System' right? There is so-called 'Spree-Fixing' that who PMs someone to not shoot and I wanted to be in the Spree Record right? It's against the rules too and you'll be banned for that and as far as I know that many have been banned because of that. So let's add a rule like that but it's called 'Score-fixing' now.

P.S : Credits to Brittany Snow for thinking about it.  :D
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 09:14:11 am by Nemesis »

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Suggestion for Scoring System
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2019, 09:49:52 am »
There's a reason behind that. To get a free VIP each month by leading the /topscores board. I have usually seen peeps asking to go terror so that they can earn scores which is a minor thing, I accept but reclassing to the terrorist at almost the end of the map gives that presi 150 scores directly, out of nowhere which is I feel, not a good thing as this system was added to play the God damn mode, not to score whore and asking class change when map is about to end. Peeps can do anything, just for a VIP lol

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2019, 01:54:24 pm »
It is included in the new rules, but they are not posted yet, dunno why.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 05:31:42 pm »
I thought this covered that?

• No statistic boosting
- Coordinated attempts at increasing your number of kills or your score will result in punishment.

Whats there to be included?

%

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 09:52:33 pm »
We meant in the game /rules you mankafalı and furbacchione. ::)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2019, 11:28:42 pm »
You get vip at the end of the month for who scored highest score? Didn’t know that lol

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2019, 11:48:03 pm »
oh, well include it then ye nabs. But yeah ingame info is usually sus and outdated. Plis update the main ones properly atleast.

and yeah you top 3 get 1month-1week of VIP along with event admin status.

%

PakoVH

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2019, 11:54:59 pm »
There's a reason behind that. To get a free VIP each month by leading the /topscores board. I have usually seen peeps asking to go terror so that they can earn scores which is a minor thing, I accept but reclassing to the terrorist at almost the end of the map gives that presi 150 scores directly, out of nowhere which is I feel, not a good thing as this system was added to play the God damn mode, not to score whore and asking class change when map is about to end. Peeps can do anything, just for a VIP lol
The /topscore players don't have any privilege, only the /leaderboard players have it but as I can see some of the LeaderBoard players usually choose the Security class because it's more easy to get score  instead of chasing the president as terrorist so for me to prevent the score fix problem  the Security score system needs to be changed because the Security class almost always have more score than terrorists that are trying to kill the president. Another thing is that sometimes when a Terrorist kills the president they only get 7 score when the President dies in the first minutes so probably that could be fixed too.

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2019, 02:52:44 am »
can you elaborate what are you trying to suggest? I didn't get it.

those who want high scores either go president/security and do duty all the time, whats bad in this?
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2019, 04:25:56 am »

those who want high scores either go president/security and do duty all the time, whats bad in this?
Example :

There are 5 people in the game, then someone got to be President. He has security too but there are no terrorists trying. But when there's 1 min left to survive as President. He can PM to someone to go terrorist to have 150+ score because when there isn't a single terrorist, the President can't have score. The only solution to get President some score/s is to have one or more Terrorists. If a President is forcing someone to go to Terrorist class, he/she should be warned or punished.
Now you understand?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 04:27:56 am by Nemesis »

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2019, 09:11:51 am »

Example :

There are 5 people in the game, then someone got to be President. He has security too but there are no terrorists trying. But when there's 1 min left to survive as President. He can PM to someone to go terrorist to have 150+ score because when there isn't a single terrorist, the President can't have score. The only solution to get President some score/s is to have one or more Terrorists. If a President is forcing someone to go to Terrorist class, he/she should be warned or punished.
Now you understand?

I thought it was guaranteed 150 score if he survives regardless of the situation. Didn't knew terrorist could influence like that.

I don't think making a rule about that would be another broad thing to moderate like sec duty. Why not fix it directly and start counting scores for president when a terrorist starts 'chasing' (chase points) him?

President doesn't get score until he dies or survives anyway. (Except for kill score)

and yeah, security score should be nerfed or Terro score should be buffed a bit. Terrorist score isn't that good at all. Chase points should be relative to distance and should be higher than security when closer. Whats the point of getting same or lower score when you are literally behind the bumper getting shot by 5 m4s?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:15:31 am by Lohit_The_Noob [Ce4] »
%

Offline Kelik

• Mod
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2019, 10:23:30 am »

I thought it was guaranteed 150 score if he survives regardless of the situation. Didn't knew terrorist could influence like that.

I don't think making a rule about that would be another broad thing to moderate like sec duty. Why not fix it directly and start counting scores for president when a terrorist starts 'chasing' (chase points) him?

President doesn't get score until he dies or survives anyway. (Except for kill score)

and yeah, security score should be nerfed or Terro score should be buffed a bit. Terrorist score isn't that good at all. Chase points should be relative to distance and should be higher than security when closer. Whats the point of getting same or lower score when you are literally behind the bumper getting shot by 5 m4s?
Yeah, the Terrorist who killed the President should get higher score like 50 or 100. For the Security score, just leave it as it is. As for the President score, if he survived with many terrorists on his butt, he'll recieve more than 150 as always. If he died, he can have score but low than 150 depends on what time did he survive.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2019, 11:31:42 am »

Yeah, the Terrorist who killed the President should get higher score like 50 or 100. For the Security score, just leave it as it is. As for the President score, if he survived with many terrorists on his butt, he'll recieve more than 150 as always. If he died, he can have score but low than 150 depends on what time did he survive.

I think the current scoring is fine actually, early score system times where president kills would reap large rewards. So people just started going terrorists to farm the newbie presidents. Much worse than current situation. (Secs went cops or civilian if they saw their mates go terro)

It's dependant on time and for now it's better that way. I don't see securities getting that high of a score during initial minutes. Chasing score improvement will solve it and give terros enough of a buff to have a level field with security in getting score.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 11:33:30 am by Lohit_The_Noob [Ce4] »
%

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2019, 12:26:54 pm »
We'll update the ingame rules to match the new rules we posted, once we implement them.