Author Topic: [Unbanned]Mr.Khan  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Mr.Khan

• Score: Unknown
[Unbanned]Mr.Khan
« on: October 08, 2022, 06:09:51 pm »
• In-game name - Mr.Khan i register this name 2 days ago only
• The date you were banned - just now it show me banned
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - hello admin sir i was just playing as red team player but it was very lag and it was not smooth gameplay i was getting paused then i timeout and when i re login it showed me that i banned for aimbot reason  :'( :'( admin sir im not using any cheats i am play with fresh gta only i dont use anything i banned in mistake  >:( if sir want i can send image of my computer also it is fresh folder pls unban me it was lag only not cheats  :-\  :'(
« Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 07:16:44 pm by Issy »

Offline Mr.Khan

Re: mr.khan unban again
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2022, 06:15:21 pm »
admin sir u can also ask from whiteboard player he was playing with me as red team player he also said me that u lag im innocent i dont use any cheat when i was shoot players like Dacci.bib and issy[no] they was getting damage very late u can ask them too i swear im not using any cheat i play clean gta sanandreas only

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
Re: mr.khan unban again
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2022, 10:13:09 pm »
You will be unbanned in 2 months, on the 8th of December. In the meantime, do not join the server as this may result in you being permanently banned.

Offline Mr.Khan

Re: [Pending: 08/12/22]Mr.Khan
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2022, 06:10:43 am »
wait issy[no] why i get ban again for 2 months again  :'( i was totally innocent why u ban me like this i not use any cheat it was lag pls check my chat with whiteboard i know admin sir can read it anytime he also say me that i was lagging and u also playing with me u have see that i was lagging i get unban after 3 years now why i ban again pls believe me i not use any cheat i know its not allowed  >:( i request to u check again pls :'( :'(

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2022, 12:31:41 pm »
We have been investigating you for a while and you were triggering AC multiple times a day. I took your possible internet connection issues into account, but there were times you had no issues and still got perfect shots. I believe we have gathered enough evidence to prove that you have been hacking.

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 07:16:36 pm »
Unbanned.