Author Topic: [Allowed]Sprinthook.ASI  (Read 11408 times)

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Allowed]Sprinthook.ASI
« on: June 14, 2020, 05:16:12 pm »
Thanks For this solution Jonne  .

• Mod name: Sprinthook
• Link to the mod: https://www.mediafire.com/file/438relwr4nt7480/sprinthook-samp.zip/file
• Short description of what it does: it can replace or simulate pressing spacebar too much to get a normal run speed
• Extra comments/info:  :
It doesn't give you speed when you fire with weapons like beta skins.but when running, its like pressing rapidely spacebar , and its hard to detect,i noticed that alot of players are using it in game.
So asking if it is allowed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:08:03 pm by Quido »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103575
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
Re: Sprinthook.ASI
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 06:25:05 pm »
Me And Some Players were using this mod and I got warned twice or thrice and so were were they. This story is from early 2019.

This mod just allows you to actually run fast without rapidly tapping spacebar and so just hold it, that's a huge , rest giving, advantage thus it is to be said that this isn't actually allowed in this community at least!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 08:00:24 pm »
It can be allowed since it's almost impossible to detect.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2020, 02:44:26 pm »
I recommend not to use it even if allowed. I downloaded from a site still I think sprinthooks will be same. Its a severe threat level. So,

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2020, 03:24:07 pm »
I recommend not to use it even if allowed. I downloaded from a site still I think sprinthooks will be same. Its a severe threat level. So,
I think you've downloaded Dark Pixel's sprinthook.asi but there's an another sprinthook without any virus at all.

It's called run.cs. Similar to sprinthook.asi but should be placed on the CLEO folder. Thia should be prohibited if it's possible to detect players using it.

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2020, 10:07:50 pm »
I've tested multiple ways of sprinting and compared them to the Sprinthook provided in this topic. I've tested manually pressing the sprint key, binding the scroll wheel to the sprint key and using a macro to press the sprint key (with a 0.010 second delay between each key press).

The speed values were compared between each method for sprinting and I found that all of them provided very similar maximum sprint speed values. That is to say, it would be pretty much impossible to detect someone using the one of the methods described above compared to Sprinthook. The main difference I found was that using a macro and scroll wheel to sprint resulted in no stamina issues, I didn't have to punch the air whilst running to maintain infinite stamina. On the other hand, Sprinthook required me to do this which puts it at a 'disadvantage' compared to those two methods in this regard.

Using a macro is the most optimal way to sprint, as it provides the same ease of use of Sprinthook (you only need to hold down the key) and has no stamina issues. As macros are currently allowed and as Sprinthook is worse than using one, you will be allowed to use this mod.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: [Allowed]Sprinthook.ASI
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2021, 09:35:06 am »
Reopening this topic, because the community is actively discussing the sprinthook again in the other ones.
Due to my recent discovery that we disallow the mod which merely changes the number, I believe we should at least be consistent and should not allow the mods that have a real impact of the gameplay. Not even saying about the technical aspects of the mod that have been mentioned multiple times. Waiting for the constructive input from the community, thank you.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2021, 10:01:48 am »
It is impossible to run like you do with sprinthook just by tapping space or using mousewheel basicly sprinthook is a speed hack and let's not talk about the CLEO version which is even faster than the ASI one. My vote is to disallow it completely.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Benis

• Score: 22743
  • RAT!!
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2021, 01:57:23 pm »
It is impossible to run like you do with sprinthook just by tapping space or using mousewheel basicly sprinthook is a speed hack and let's not talk about the CLEO version which is even faster than the ASI one. My vote is to disallow it completely.
+1

Offline Nien

• VIP
  • Score: 31024
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2021, 09:30:49 pm »
Shit bro you're unlucky because I have the same sprinthook asi file and it didn't show any virus threat to my system, I scanned it with Windows Defender, Avira and avast and no virus detected lul  ???

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2021, 09:46:24 am »
About the sprinthook thing , im still against it though - admins know it gives advantage and no idea why they are allowing it in the first place.

if one has to keep tapping space to run faster , then he cannot shoot that well hitting so many keys , but once this mod is installed you can run like a puta and kill like a pr0

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2021, 03:03:27 pm »
Stupid, You can't detect sprinthook with anti cheat, and if admins will ban you after gathering enough evidence from spectating for sprinthooks, every second guy will get banned, and if it's an advantage then get yourself that too.
Who needs sprinthooks when you can have macros which are faster and easier as well ?
I use macros and you won't be able to tell by spectating too and it's not any kind of hack.
Stop opening stuff Altus.
If you're not obsessed with sprinthooks, get macro keys or key binds, folks!
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2021, 05:20:29 pm »
Stupid, You can't detect sprinthook with anti cheat, and if admins will ban you after gathering enough evidence from spectating for sprinthooks, every second guy will get banned, and if it's an advantage then get yourself that too.
Who needs sprinthooks when you can have macros which are faster and easier as well ?
I use macros and you won't be able to tell by spectating too and it's not any kind of hack.
It's not easy to detect a player who is shooting an then starts running at the highest speed ? If you can't do that you are blind, people is making escuses about a mod that gives a clearly advantage against new players or people that don't use it.
This mod shouldn't be allowed.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2021, 05:48:04 pm »
For me ptp was much more enjoyable when there was no sprinthook on the server, you could actually snipe the players who run without dragging your mouse all over your mousepad, same thing with deagle, uzi and spas now the people using sprinthooks are so hard to hit if you dont play WW only like some people do for RW players its a problem and an advantage at the same time, would really be nice if it was removed it is also much easier to run away from nades as it adds on so much more speed to your running and some players are using some sprinthooks that are faster than both the asi and the cleo one, (wont say names here because i will make specific topics for those people) and they take so much advantage of it at this point might aswell allow speed hacks because amongst so many people using sprinthook slight speed hacks would not even be noticeable and I think everyone keep going over the fact that sprinthook is a cheat and is banned on 90% of the servers RW and WW
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2021, 05:34:24 pm »
It's not easy to detect a player who is shooting an then starts running at the highest speed ? If you can't do that you are blind, people is making escuses about a mod that gives a clearly advantage against new players or people that don't use it.
This mod shouldn't be allowed.
Wow genius!
You know you can gain the same speed if you keep banging the spacebar, sprinthooks is a relief.
You can test it yourself though, it's within GTA SA, if you rapidly press space you can run at the max game speed all sprinthooks do is just combine the taps into one or simply just makes you run at max speed without having to bang your spacebar (which I have done when I used to play on my potato laptop).