Author Topic: admin favouritism ??[LK]Muchpower??  (Read 1616 times)

Offline [PluG]ZERO

• Score: Unknown
admin favouritism ??[LK]Muchpower??
« on: December 02, 2021, 04:27:44 pm »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=7303.0

i would admins to relook this situation in this report above...clearly its score farm abuse as they abusing a flaws in the system thats the definition of abuse...u find a bug and u utilize the bug for ur benefit...its called abuse !!!!!

i am sure if it was someone else who had done it (for example my self) they wud of banned me for sure....but cause its [licknuts]muchpower , the guy makes 10000 reports, they choose not to ban him?? fucking favouritism in the admin staff...they think if they ban him ...they wud be out of job cause nobody wud be reporting anymore...wat a waste..

ban the shit now jonne!!

Offline Gablo

• VIP
Re: admin favouritism ??[LK]Muchpower??
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2021, 06:59:51 pm »
Who are you to complaint about rule-breaking? One of the biggest rule-breakers of this server.

Stop crying baby boy, take this:

Offline MuchPower

• SCORE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • LATIN KINGS!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2021, 07:22:42 pm »
https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=7303.0

i would admins to relook this situation in this report above...clearly its score farm abuse as they abusing a flaws in the system thats the definition of abuse...u find a bug and u utilize the bug for ur benefit...its called abuse !!!!!

i am sure if it was someone else who had done it (for example my self) they wud of banned me for sure....but cause its [licknuts]muchpower , the guy makes 10000 reports, they choose not to ban him?? fucking favouritism in the admin staff...they think if they ban him ...they wud be out of job cause nobody wud be reporting anymore...wat a waste..

ban the shit now jonne!!

Get a life little kid
I need a BANcation. Please.

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2021, 08:06:17 pm »
Old players got banned for spree-fix, does not that mean they just found a "way to gain more kills" ?
Plug is kind of right on this one.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD