Author Topic: TransFender  (Read 7477 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: TransFender
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2017, 05:46:09 am »
Yes, as for me, TransFenders should be disabled on our server. They are very convenient for death evading, and car tuning is VIP feature anyways.
Car tuning is actually the game's own feature, so everyıne should be able to use that. But I agree that it's being abused sometimes so we can set a time limit to spend inside, when  the time is up the player automatically gets out. Besides that we should also set a limit of times a player can use the tuning garage like once in 3-5 minutes to prevent the player going in&out. But disallowing the usage of tuning garages makes no sense for me.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2017, 09:56:09 am »
Car tuning is actually the game's own feature, so everyone should be able to use that. But I agree that it's being abused sometimes so we can set a time limit to spend inside, when  the time is up the player automatically gets out. Besides that we should also set a limit of times a player can use the tuning garage like once in 3-5 minutes to prevent the player going in&out.
This makes more sense.

Offline Nazi

• Score: Unknown
  • In this game,i will be the best.
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2017, 04:27:30 am »
Yes, as for me, TransFenders should be disabled on our server. They are very convenient for death evading, and car tuning is VIP feature anyways.
Car tuning is actually the game's own feature, so everyıne should be able to use that. But I agree that it's being abused sometimes so we can set a time limit to spend inside, when  the time is up the player automatically gets out. Besides that we should also set a limit of times a player can use the tuning garage like once in 3-5 minutes to prevent the player going in&out. But disallowing the usage of tuning garages makes no sense for me.
I support it.
+1
Me vs All

Offline MAR.

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2017, 11:56:46 pm »
The administrators, must make a vote poll to eliminate transFender.
thanks
If they want they will do it

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2017, 03:02:28 pm »