Author Topic: Suggestion for Security Class  (Read 4379 times)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
Suggestion for Security Class
« on: October 25, 2018, 06:27:30 am »
As of the new scoring system:
Close to president: The system will count every second you are in the vicinity (within 50 distance) of the President. For every minute you have been in the vicinity of the President, the security will gain 1 score.
Securities gain 1 score for each minute they are close to the president.

My Suggestion
In order to prevent securities from abusing their duties, what i want to suggest is ''Give securities -2 score if they are not close to the president for over 2 minutes (or 4 minutes, maybe)."

This will prevent securities from going away from the president.
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Re: Suggestion for Security Class
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 08:04:26 am »
Nope. -1

Given the usual balance issue and how most of the time I have to go out my way and leave the president so I have to distract and immobilize the enemy team vehicle unit. And also getting rustlers if president is camping on ship or Area69 would be impossible. I even have to go to armor sometimes to ram terros off from gathering.

And this will make Team-working diversity impossible. Imagine a NRG President or a Hill camping President. If they can't keep up -2 points constantly and if they go and take out potential snipers and stop other ground units or air units from reaching near president and attacking.

Because our slot wasting cops won't do shit even when doing /bu and without rules enforced for them and the general cynical regular behaviour and the concept of backstabbing and lack of geniune will to fight friends in red vs blue, that won't change much.(I am also guilty of this) Usually when Terrors are too much there will be 1-2 cops anyways and will only shoot the minor threat terros.

Instead I think the points gained for keeping near presi should be given lesser importance and more points should be added for other GM things to encourage a better duty. Because 70% of the time the top score securities are just newbies who stay near president and don't actually do much contributing as compared to the other Secs.

Security Abusing isn't that big of a thing anyways. It's more like newbies having a language problem or just a lack of tutorial and instructions. When conversing them through 80% of them will oblige.

Basically the suggestion assumes that the usual gameplay would be President on a FBI Rancher with Securities on Top of it and Cops actually assisting the President to let Securities do their job more directly.

All of which is highly inconsistent with the actual behavior in the server.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:10:54 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 10:57:21 am »
Btw the distance was changed, you're quoting old post. About the suggestion, I want to ask what will happen when we have president which is roaming around with NRG and securities can't get near him. Also what would happen with securities that go near the president every 2 minutes to reset the count? :D

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2018, 11:22:22 am »
Btw the distance was changed, you're quoting old post. About the suggestion, I want to ask what will happen when we have president which is roaming around with NRG and securities can't get near him. Also what would happen with securities that go near the president every 2 minutes to reset the count? :D

Info on Distance for Security and Chase Points as Security and Terrorist respectively please.
%

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:30:48 pm »
Not actually needed.
Just report or record whoever isn't following his/her duty.
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2018, 12:40:21 pm »

Info on Distance for Security and Chase Points as Security and Terrorist respectively please.
Should be posted in the next update notes. I don't know them, I just know they were changed when the ranks were added.

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2018, 03:29:37 pm »
-1 noob

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2018, 03:59:27 pm »