Author Topic: [To be added]What's ruining the server and some ideas on how to solve it  (Read 25767 times)

Offline Tuco

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
See?That's not a constructive argument.

I appreciate if you stick to the topic that I opened. I hope that's an argument for you. If somebody opens a debate, please stick to the points of the debate and don't create another one. That's basic forum etiquette :)

Not bad, i like it. That would probably solve all the big major problems in PTP, including not following gamemode and constant gang wars.
However, people that do that would probably dislike your idea.

Glad that you find my idea interesting, thanks :)

Bullshits.

If you applied this shit, most of regular players will get annoyed as they all gain their whole fun from the clan wars.

That says it all. For you to have fun with the wars, you confirm that you have to stop playing the Gamemode. I hope the owner of the server gets now the big picture and takes action.

I'd like Jonne to reply as well! :D

Offline LuCa

• VIP
In a way Cop vs Terror is a Part of the Gamemode...
The Cops fight the Terrors so that they can’t even reach the President
And the Terrors fight the Cops too make it easier for a other group of terrors  or Civilians to reach the President....

Do you get that Logic ?

Afterall  it’s a TDM Server
And by doing Cops vs Terrors we are acutally also part of the GM
Dosent matter how you twist it.

Why Would you even suggest to hide names ? Do you rly think that  that’s the reason why Cop vs Terror happens?
No it happens because it’s part of the GAME and it is As you can see yourself a FUN part of the Gamemode
It still would happen even if Clans and Clanswars didn’t exist for the simple reason cause it’s FUN and part of this TDM server.

Why don’t you let the Players decide what they want to do... instead of bitching on Forums about your interpretation of the Gamemode

« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 11:13:41 pm by Lions »

Offline Tuco

• VIP
In a way Cop vs Terror is a Part of the Gamemode...
The Cops fight the Terrors so that they can’t even reach the President
And the Terrors fight the Cops too make it easier for a other group of terrors  or Civilians to reach the President....

Do you get that Logic ?

Do you really want me to believe that the purpose of wars is for cops to fight terrorists in order to make it harder for them to kill the president?  ::)

Why Would you even suggest to hide names ? Do you rly think that  that’s the reason why Cop vs Terror happens?

The point of hiding names is that Mr PWN doesn't connect only to kill Ms IDF or Mr GGT (also the other way around, of course). That's the main reason. If you didn't get it I encourage you to read again ;) The players will still be blue/red on the map, causing the fun of cop vs terro to happen.

Why don’t you let the Players decide what they want to do... instead of bitching on Forums about your interpretation of the Gamemode

Doesn't matter how you twist it, you and another bunch of regulars only log in to engage in clan wars, making the game highly unattractive for president and a small number of terrorists that area really trying.

Also, I am not interpreting the gamemode, the gamemode is PROTECT THE PRESIDENT. Tell me what a clan war has to do with protecting the president.

I am not the one taking the decisions, of course you can do whatever you want, but please just assume and take responsibility: you are ruining the server.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 12:04:33 am by Tuco »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Watch these reviews my friend ---> http://monitor.sacnr.com/server-1784707.html

Posted by Exp at 17:41:30, 27/11/2018:

Nice gamemode the community sucks. Angry 24 7 don t try to kill the people with TAG they will be mad at you and chasing you till you quit the game

Posted by Soulslayer at 19:37:44, 26/03/2019:
Community is very Angry for new player

Posted by Claus at 13:51:56, 04/03/2019:
Fucking VIPS RUIN GAME

Posted by P4Vlow at 13:46:49, 11/10/2018:
Server not Fun Police and Terrorist is Team kill Civilan

Posted by Hakim at 13:59:15, 08/12/2017:
Its good Server but Not for nee Player their Aren t welcome because VIPs will Team Up and kill even Go their in Different Teams Like Cops and terrors its very unbalanced
I've been waiting for someone to acknowledge that these reviews exist-- I'm sure many of us have seen them. This writing has been on the wall for nearly two years now, and still we have toxic players like AhMeD who have their heads so far up their asses that they pretend that new players love the culture here.

Afterall  it’s a TDM Server
And by doing Cops vs Terrors we are acutally also part of the GM
Dosent matter how you twist it.
This is not a pure TDM server, and your specious argument doesn't change that. The entire gamemode revolves around protecting or attacking the President, and any fights should stem from that. Ignoring the President and going to a random armor spawn or location on the map to have a dick-measuring contest has nothing to do with the gamemode. It's plainly obvious that the players who do this all the time are not doing it for the gamemode-- I see them blatantly ignoring the President all the time.

There are many crappy rip-offs of this server (some embedded into other GMs) that regularly have high counts of people who love the core concepts of the gamemode and play it. Our server and implementation of the gamemode is far better, but we have a nasty culture of selfish people who succeed in bending the server into their own fucked-up shitshow. For reasons I have never understood, these people are allowed to get away with it, even if they're blatantly breaking rules (like following /duty) that are critical to the gamemode and worthwhile to enforce.

Offline Aztrek

• VIP
  • Trust begets nothing
I agree with you but for eliminating the clans, I highly dis-agree. Because there are some players who would like to play the game mode rather than doing clan wars, but on the other hand, players like to do clan wars over playing the game mode. So this can also lead to loss of players. If you don't want clans, you can leave the clan and play the game mode. Isn't it simple?

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
Clans can fight in duels.Not in the actual gamemode.If they're fighting pointless duels as cops vs terrorists,that's straying away from duty.I'd understand if people roleplayed and,like,made street barricades so that the terrorists can't go through to president.That makes sense.But fighting battles around armor points that do not in any way aid or endanger the president is wrong.Duels could be develeoped into gang wars specifically for you clan members,but you should not be included in the game if that's all you want to do.
Roleplaying is important in the server,nevertheless what you guys say.I cannot comprehend how some people can be so stupid,saying this is not a roleplay server.Roleplaying is a wider term,it doesn't only include making your own life aspects in the game,it's taking on ANY role.And we take roles of defenders or assaulters.The server IS NOT only about shoot first and ask questions later - that's simpleton thinking.So,stick to the role and protect/attack the president.Make it seem realistic.But,what can I expect from a server full of kids/teens with more-less poor knowledge of English language...if you all were young adults,profficient in English,something could have been done.Otherwise,it'll be only a bunch of kids spamming bullets everywhere and at anyone,without getting into the role they have been given...
Let's roll

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
I don't say admins are completely lazy,they do their part on the forum and stuff,but they need developers.Those people would develop the server further,while the mods would take care of requests and rule breaks.
Developers = people that know howto use the code properly and know howto make the whole PTP script by themselfs. Find somebody that can do everything that is on the plan B server right now and that guy will be called a developer.
And teaching head admins how to script will take Jonnes time which will shorten the time for making updates because teaching how to script doesent take 10 minutes.

.I think people would be interested in doing something else other that shooting and running.
What the hell do you even think this gamemode is about?
This isnt the President that can build walls and shit, he is supposed to run from the terorists and hide until the timer runs out, but i aint against making some tasks for the president to come to in order to gain some advantage.
If you have no other arguments,please let someone else say something,if that makes some sense and actually explains why they would (not) support my idea.
Why support your idea?
Ur idea has more negative things than those that are positive.

Give some normal ideas that could improve the PTP not a totally different gamemode.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 08:10:28 am by Magic »

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
I never said we need a different gamemode,I only suggested to make something like a lobby for people to have something to do when they are not fighting/playing the mode.Like,let the people,when they turn into civilians,do something other than just shooting.STICK TO THE ROLES.That's all there is to it.You are yet another person that observes everything through the prism of "shoot and run" concept.What do the real civilians do when the president is endangered?Either WORK,away from the dangerous area,or EVACUATE.We need a completely new concept of "Protect the president" mode.I'm not keen towards just shooting,whoever and whenever I encounter someone.Do you understand?We need a new evaluation system?Want something?Earn it.Play for long.Earn money to unlock it.Acquire a certain level.Something like that?We could actually make the money useful besides it being used on vending machines and modding cars.People could earn various benefits through active playing and achieving feats.That's what would be interesting.Not just "raaaahhhh let's kill everyone!!!" shit kids adore.
And I haven't seen you give any constructive arguments against,or something that proves my point is negative and harmful for the server,when we haven't even tried it out.
One more thing: please,do not hold me lessons about what developers are.I'm a programming student,so,I know it myself.And this server definitely needs people witty with improving/debugging things.Not just mods that will unban proven hackers and do small-time changes.
I have a vision.I may not be the one that can fulfill anything,since I'm an amteur at programming,but ideas are what I possess.Whoever works well with codes can do much,and much can be done with little to no effort.Let's just make this server more interesting.Otherwise,old players will grow older,lose time on the game and quit,thus dropping the player number.The root of all problems is not updating the server frequently.
Let's roll

Offline Tuco

• VIP
I agree with you but for eliminating the clans, I highly dis-agree.

Cubey, man, I really don't know where did you get the idea that I want to eliminate clans, I quote you the two lines where I wrote the opposite.

- The other day somebody mentioned that eliminating the clans would solve this issue. I don't think so. I really think that clans give a nice touch to the game.

I never said we need a different gamemode,I only suggested to make something like a lobby for people to have something to do when they are not fighting/playing the mode.

I know where you are going, but please open a different topic for that.
I could suggest you numerous roleplay servers if you prefer, of course there's a certain "role" in Protecting the president, but role in SAMP has always being text-heavy and people in PTP are not willing to do that.
However, the topic is how to follow the GameMode with the tools that we have.

My suggestions are clear:

- Mask the names of the enemies.
- Make a script that makes people lose health (or something else) if they don't stick to presi.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
A GgT complaining about clan wars. *Oh the irony*

Offline Tuco

• VIP

Offline Tuco

• VIP
I will ignore the fact that an admin of this server is telling me that my opinion is less valuable because I am part of a clan, even though I've never taken part of a single clan war. So not only my past actions qualify me to give this suggestion, but also the suggestion itself is supported by facts and other people.

You don't look very concerned and that's maybe another issue that we all forgot to mention: are admins even interested in changing the situation?  :-\

PS: Still waiting for Jonne's take on this! :)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
I will ignore the fact that an admin of this server is telling me that my opinion is less valuable because I am part of a clan, even though I've never taken part of a single clan war. So not only my past actions qualify me to give this suggestion, but also the suggestion itself is supported by facts and other people.

You don't look very concerned and that's maybe another issue that we all forgot to mention: are admins even interested in changing the situation?  :-\

PS: Still waiting for Jonne's take on this! :)
Sure you can understand the facts as it fits you.