Author Topic: New Map: "Turquoise Island" (Suggestions)  (Read 7971 times)

Offline GroundZero

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: New Map: "Turquoise Island" (Suggestions)
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2020, 01:53:12 pm »
-1, This is PTPDM not PTPFreeroam
Regards,
GroundZero[PPLV]
PTP's First Official VIP Player - 2008

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2020, 05:59:11 pm »
or just remove this map
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2020, 09:22:19 pm »
Well this isn't chill with civilians it's protect the president -1
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline DEFENDER

• VIP
  • Score: 52037
  • Total score:19762998
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2020, 01:11:01 am »
Well this isn't chill with civilians it's protect the president -1
Okay boomer, then why you attack the president? If it's "Protect the President". And why you chill and hangout with your friends? You should always be there to Protect the President. :D

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2020, 12:49:20 pm »
+1
Agreed,we could maybe use this map for chill while the other maps are active.Civilians would be cut off from the rest of San Andreas while the war lasts.I hope I've been clear.
While another map is active,this area would be over the border,so,whoever wants to chill and not wage war as a civilian,they should be given the option to do so.Some command,maybe,like /tp TI .(teleport Turquoise Island)
Let's roll

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2020, 01:00:21 pm »
Well since I am the only one from those working on the new map, thinking we should have rustlers there, if we have other airplanes and helicopters. I would like to hear your opinions about it. Would you want to have rustlers?

My main reason for wanting rustlers, is that presidents would use airplanes and helicopters, and it is nearly impossible to take them down with some flier without weapons. People would have to team all the time in such cases, which is something I don't like all the time, being forced into some kind of gameplay. Plus AK47 and Combat shotgun are pain to use against flying objects while you're surfing on one. There is no sniper.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2020, 05:07:18 pm »
Well since I am the only one from those working on the new map, thinking we should have rustlers there, if we have other airplanes and helicopters. I would like to hear your opinions about it. Would you want to have rustlers?

My main reason for wanting rustlers, is that presidents would use airplanes and helicopters, and it is nearly impossible to take them down with some flier without weapons. People would have to team all the time in such cases, which is something I don't like all the time, being forced into some kind of gameplay. Plus AK47 and Combat shotgun are pain to use against flying objects while you're surfing on one. There is no sniper.
Yeah I added some islands and added some other good camping points which gonna be useful for president survival. But adding too many rustlers is not so needed. I'm okay with rustlers as I msg'ed you on Discord.  We can keep them on new map. Just no need to fill many rustlers on little island.

What you guys think about that?

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2020, 06:54:25 pm »

Yeah I added some islands and added some other good camping points which gonna be useful for president survival. But adding too many rustlers is not so needed. I'm okay with rustlers as I msg'ed you on Discord.  We can keep them on new map. Just no need to fill many rustlers on little island.

What you guys think about that?

One of the reasons why people tend to label the new map as 'boring', at least to my observation, is because getting around the map in its current state is a hassle (take the fake Mt. Chilliad for an example, there's one way up there and it takes forever to drive up through the tunnel). To circumvent this problem, I suggest that aerial vehicles be added (amongst other solutions, like adding faster land vehicles).

Also, I don't exactly see how rustlers, of all vehicles, are possibly overpowered. As already stated, it's virtually impossible to take down a president at max altitude in a chopper  (assuming they're added) except with rustlers.

On a different note, I think terrorists should also be given M4 because the way it's right now they are at a serious disadvantage as opposed to the protecting team.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2020, 07:12:09 pm »
One of the reasons why people tend to label the new map as 'boring', at least to my observation, is because getting around the map in its current state is a hassle (take the fake Mt. Chilliad for an example, there's one way up there and it takes forever to drive up through the tunnel). To circumvent this problem, I suggest that aerial vehicles be added (amongst other solutions, like adding faster land vehicles).

Also, I don't exactly see how rustlers, of all vehicles, are possibly overpowered. As already stated, it's virtually impossible to take down a president at max altitude in a chopper  (assuming they're added) except with rustlers.

On a different note, I think terrorists should also be given M4 because the way it's right now they are at a serious disadvantage as opposed to the protecting team.
Yeah you pointed there about fast cars and rustlers; Carg added some fast cars to map and rustlers added on test version. Hope to Jonne update it on online server soon.

I think Rustler is overpowered for this little map because map is more little than other maps. It doesn't take so much time to travel with aircrafts and when you have some shooting aircraft, it is becoming OP. I tested rustlers to travel on map. It brings advantage and desadvantage. So I think it balances the situation with its positive and negatives.

Nostalgia..

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150114
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2020, 08:48:19 pm »
Skimmer/Dodo will be good and we need more boats or reduce the respawning time of boats and for the land why not add monster truck? :D
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 08:50:38 pm by Scott_ »

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103635
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #25 on: June 02, 2020, 01:43:54 pm »
+1 , not because he's my friend but because of reading the state that came in my mind.
we should add a peaceful class if can't add a map/island.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #26 on: June 02, 2020, 06:10:53 pm »
Yeah as Scott said,Monster would be dope
Let's roll

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #27 on: June 02, 2020, 06:14:54 pm »
+1 , not because he's my friend but because of reading the state that came in my mind.
How long it been that you didn't play in server? :D Map is already in server for weeks and we are trying to improve it lel

Nostalgia..

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103635
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #28 on: June 02, 2020, 08:37:53 pm »
How long it been that you didn't play in server? :D Map is already in server for weeks and we are trying to improve it lel
Oh please, I'm playing this server since 1897 and I didn't play this server since 1919 till yesterday.Guess the record's broken 2 0 0 6 boy.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #29 on: June 02, 2020, 10:25:11 pm »
Oh please, I'm playing this server since 1897 and I didn't play this server since 1919 till yesterday.Guess the record's broken 2 0 0 6 boy.
You really don't know how to read carefully, do you? I said  How long it been that you didn't play in server? I don't know what's behind you being so irritable cobby. But you should know it's not cool...

Nostalgia..