Poll

remove turquoise map

yes
15 (23.4%)
no
49 (76.6%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Author Topic: remove turquoise map  (Read 5779 times)

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • =
Re: remove turquoise map
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2020, 03:57:14 pm »
1. It isnt fair that m4 is only for police and securities because it is tooo powerful and precise.
2. new islands ( few more )
3. a few more bridges
4. Who cares if you cant see the minimap, you can look at the MAP its easy haha. its not like you are with a rustler and you gonna bit a building, you have ships ma nigguhs.
5.More and more boats there are so few.
6.Maybe cut that moutain a bit its tooo damn far from teror base its like going there for like 5-6 minute , just to die like in a minute... Terorists should all gather and attack presi( thats impossible because there can be retards in the team who wont do their duty, or they are dumb or they are kids like Karbon Darwin and Menace and dont know what to do ). So lets say its almost impossible to gather every terrorist, but please and please i beg you cut the distance between terror and presi, 5-6 minute to get to him trust me.
AND NO, I VOTE NO TO GET THIS MAP REMOVED. VAI TOMA!!!
You've been Xmarked.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2020, 04:28:00 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2020, 04:51:40 pm »
4. Who cares if you cant see the minimap, you can look at the MAP its easy haha. its not like you are with a rustler and you gonna bit a building, you have ships ma nigguhs.
Well, the ones who have/are using SAMP-Addon will have a difficulty looking at the map because they can't even look at it completely.  :P

Just improve the map, vehicles, the spawning of objects and vehicles, add some bridge/s, and make the islands more mobilize. After the update for it, the ones who disliked it will loved the map at the end.  :)