Author Topic: Restrict president bike mega jumps  (Read 13235 times)

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Restrict president bike mega jumps
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2018, 08:27:21 pm »
Solod dood she didn't say anything about removing it, just health penalty.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2018, 09:55:35 pm »
i agree with all what Solod said in his last reply .

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2018, 11:04:25 pm »
Because Solod's contributions to this board are primarily based on letting us know who and what he hates, dedicating a bunch of insults to the person or thing he hates and fly away without suggesting anything better. It would be really comforting if he adopted a constructive attitude but, you know, pointing with your finger and yelling is easy, coming up with solutions is not.

What i really hate is when someone posting something completely impractical AND at the same time this someone thinking that this something has anything to do with what-this-server-needs. All these "small" questions like "president using rustler" or "using bike", they are part of higher-tier question. In this case, this question is all about that "PTP`s philosophy". Because the primal idea of this fucking gamemode since 2006 is: PRESIDENT DO WHATEVER HE WANTS.

But no, you are coming here and say that terrorists do not like that, and now they will tell PRESIDENT WHAT HE CAN DO and call this bullshit "philosophy". Because like it or not, but EVERY SINGLE BUG IS A PART OF THIS GAME. And Instead of adjusting to the conditions, you are trying to adjust this conditions to what you like. In this case, YOU do not like this bug and want to delete it from gamemode. Instead of "everyone struggles to do their duties".

President-in-rustler was deleted from the server for the exactly same reason: somenen like you decided that deleting something is a way better thing than improving skills.
Following Yomama IS server`s goal when he is president.

All your examples like "it is hard", "president will run to another spot" is bullshit. I was chasing president with nrgs, dodos, mtbs, helicopters. It is NOT harder compare to when president use any other vehicle to run.
You are saying that when presi camps and you use sniper rifle, he will run away. But you are not saying that you will be able to do at least 2 shots BEFORE he will start to move and that is ~100 damage. You are saying that for some reason using MTB for presi is "easy" and at the same time for everyone else it is "hard". This is bullshit.

You are saying that learning bugs is not your duty. Bugs, like skills or vip features are nothing but an instruments. They give you an advantage, but it is always up to you to use them or not. In this case you are acting like: i do not want to increase my MTB skills AND as long as i do not want anyone with this skill to have advantage against me, i want this MTB thing to be REMOVED from the server.

Now, let me tell you one important thing. If we compare this server to what it was in 2008, we will see, that avarage regular today knows only one thing: how to camp on armor spawn and once a few minutes go away to respawn it. He do not has a decent air skill, nrg skill, mtb skill. You open your mouth to talk about "philosophy", but for decade it was about duality: combat skills AND stunt skills. And the reason you do not see a stunting part is exact players like you. They do not want someone once in a 50 president runs to do something uncommon. No, you do not want someone as president to take a MTB. What you do want is this man to do exactly same thing as previous 49 presidents did.

I killed Uthar yesterday, he was MTB whoring and I was hoping on my friend's nrg using sniper, easy.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2018, 11:52:43 pm »
Because you dont know how to drive a rustler or how to bhop this should be banned?

Wrong decision you guys did.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2018, 12:02:13 am »
Because you dont know how to drive a rustler or how to bhop this should be banned?

Wrong decision you guys did.

I don't know about your ability to "drive" Rustlers or bhop, but your reading comprehension needs some work.

Nobody said it should be banned, I clearly said that I can bhop, I clearly said that being able to bhop after president doesn't make it much easier
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

PakoVH

« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2018, 04:15:45 am »
If somebody ask me how to do the megajump, I always try to explain them how to do that, but sometimes the players dont have patience to learn the mega jump also if they don’t know the jump they can use helis, rustlers and grenades to stop presidents, I really often do that mega jump while I play as president and with advantage I dont survive always, sometimes is lucky survive in that way and in my last 3 times  using that jump I died 2 times.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2018, 05:05:58 am »
If somebody ask me how to do the megajump, I always try to explain them how to do that, but sometimes the players dont have patience to learn the mega jump also if they don’t know the jump they can use helis, rustlers and grenades to stop presidents, I really often do that mega jump while I play as president and with advantage I dont survive always, sometimes is lucky survive in that way and in my last 3 times  using that jump I died 2 times.

This is exactly what I have tried to tell.

Offline FlapJack[M.I.B]

• VIP
  • FUCK LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2018, 06:16:07 am »
As mentioned that 80% or more of the players didn't know how to do Mega Jump. Then why are we suggesting something that restricts someone to use this? Seeing a president using MTB rarely happens. Yes it's OP, but only if you chase the President alone, that is why you need to cooperate in order for you to succeed

This is a game that needs skills and strategy to win.
Blocking the Entrance, Mega Jump etc. Are part of those strategies. Removing or restricting these strategies just because you cant keep up or you find it hard to deal with is not really a good idea. It would only take us to the most common way (running around, camping at ships or any place you find secure) which is really Easy kill for Terrorists.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2018, 04:00:31 pm »
Most of the players are still not aware of mega jumping with cycle and I really don't see many players using it and terrors getting annoyed. In my opinion, this shouldn't be restricted for President as it is a very simple way to escape when all securities near President are killed. However, setting punishment of losing health(as said above)  after each MEGA jump(not normal jump) will be fine enough.

Can it be done?
Why not? Just proper scripting is needed.

Offline Vishwas

• VIP
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2018, 04:50:57 pm »
Let's remove bhop for president.
Let's remove president standing on shamal.
Let's remove tapping forward in NRG.
BECAUSE ITS SO OP OMG.

Yeah sure, let's remove everythung and suck the fun out of this game until we are left with something only couple of players enjoy.

Lol the suggestion board is better than 9gag
Wooho! I'm a Rebel just for kicks, kicking it like it's 1966!

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2018, 08:34:33 pm »
I dont know howto bunnyhop

But i like to look at the people that can!
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2018, 12:13:36 am »
big yes

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2018, 01:28:55 am »
I dont know howto bunnyhop

But i like to look at the people that can!
I know how that feels. :(
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2018, 01:19:18 pm »

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2018, 09:09:14 pm »
As mentioned that 80% or more of the players didn't know how to do Mega Jump. Then why are we suggesting something that restricts someone to use this? Seeing a president using MTB rarely happens. Yes it's OP, but only if you chase the President alone, that is why you need to cooperate in order for you to succeed

This is a game that needs skills and strategy to win.
Blocking the Entrance, Mega Jump etc. Are part of those strategies. Removing or restricting these strategies just because you cant keep up or you find it hard to deal with is not really a good idea. It would only take us to the most common way (running around, camping at ships or any place you find secure) which is really Easy kill for Terrorists.

This might help you Mia, maybe even for your upcoming restriction suggestions.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him