Author Topic: Remove sniper for civilians  (Read 7576 times)

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
Re: Remove sniper for civilians
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2018, 10:24:16 pm »
Civilian is the only option whenever every classes are full.
That's a problem with the class balancing system then.

This is the only class where you can chose to protect or hunt the president.
It's the only one where you can ignore the President entirely and just kill people you don't like regardless of their class. You can choose to protect or hunt the President in the other classes too- all you have to do is /rc.

Removing a weapon that could help us is a terrible idea. Sniper is the best weapon you have when you're in Civi class.
Help you do... what exactly? The fact that it's the best weapon you have as a civilian is the problem. Civilians should be weak, not allowed to have a powerful weapon which many use with little to no relation to the gamemode. Haven't you ever seen civilians with snipers killing all of a group but their friends?

Remove the entire Civilian class -> gamemode will be played properly
Sadly, not too far off. It would definitely help to make it less desirable as well. It used to be that being a civilian was often an "I don't give a shit about kills" statement or an "I'm badass enough that I can hold my own just with a Deagle" statement. Now it's often "I don't give a shit about kills" and "I think I'm a badass because I'm indiscriminately shooting people with one of the most powerful weapons in the game".

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2018, 12:20:31 am »
I don’t think it bothers anyone, not even the level 1 players as they know if they want sniper they should pay for it. Besides, sniper is a VIP feature, vips should be able to get it in any class, that’s the thing which distinguishes them from non vip players in terms of weapons. They should of course have a slight OP thing over others as they are called vips. So the whole idea does not make sense, maybe if you would demand the removal of the whole civilian group/class thing, then maybe it would. Still if you compare them with others, civilians are weak. You should consider short distances also, quick sniper shot can give them the advantage of stunning a player, if this is removed then the whole civilian idea must be removed with it. As they will become very weak with having only walking weapons. Still if you think long range distances are advantageous for civilians then skipping the sniper shots are also easy. So, it’s not the best idea to remove sniper from civilians. Hence, my vote is -1.

-Fares
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:22:16 am by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2018, 10:21:54 am »
Are u ok?

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2018, 03:10:07 pm »
Hell NO. Civilian is the only option whenever every classes are full. This is the only class where you can chose to protect or hunt the president. Removing a weapon that could help us is a terrible idea. Sniper is the best weapon you have when you're in Civi class.

How about removing Sniper but you add  M4 and Uzi to Civilians? 😂😂

I agree with you FlapJack, We VIP's choose civilians if we get too bored in doing our /duty in some other
classes. But -1 for adding M4 and Uzi for civilian classes because it will be too OP for this class. Especially, VIP's always hangout at civilian classes so no need to remove sniper at civilian class.
So -1 for this.

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2018, 05:13:12 pm »
stop talking, lets try Fini's suggestion. Remove civ for a (1)month or more, see the effects and decide whether to remove it or not i say
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2018, 10:26:39 am »
+1, it's overpowered that a class can just shoot anyone they want from long distances.

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2018, 06:24:00 pm »
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2018, 02:10:17 am »
You should really find a different past time then posting suggestions.
Hell NO for the suggestion as Sniper is a paid feature and people actually paid for it using real money.
Earlier because of the Class balance system the vip feature of choosing any class was removed but removing Sniper now is non sense.
'People like you never get satisfied from anything'.
AGAIN HELL NO
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 102450
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2018, 03:48:47 pm »
-1 I am too close to buy vip
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2018, 09:31:23 pm »
This won't be added.