Author Topic: Any Marijuana smokers here?  (Read 4157 times)

Offline Azzy Kings

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Blazing that reefer since 09'
Any Marijuana smokers here?
« on: October 10, 2016, 06:05:50 pm »
*Sorry admins I think this should have maybe been in Off-Topic, feel free to move thread for me if I am wrong. Thank you.

Since we moved over to PlanB there is no area for weed smokers, so I'll make a thread instead.

Personally been smoking weekly since 2009, made my fair share of connects in the UK so the quality of my weed is amazing. Sadly it is nothing near what you guys have out there in California. I hope one day I can visit and get a taste of their weed and women :D

Currently been smoking on some Frosty Haze, most the weed in the UK is haze. Sadly growers don't like growing the more smelly stuff because of getting caught + it is a lot more difficult to sell smelly products as the smell will obviously tip other people off and they may call the police. Laws for weed here for distribution results in crazy jail time.

Feel free to post in the thread, even if you don't smoke. Explain why not and if you do show us some pictures of your herbs.

Peace :)
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 06:10:25 pm by Azzy Kings »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
Re: Any Marijuana smokers here?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 08:15:44 pm »
Occasionally, but not too often. My friends and I have a lot of fun when we're smoking :)
A new law which regulates weed growth is possibly getting introduced here in The Netherlands, that's a good thing for both the consumers and the government.
For anyone thinking weed is bad and wrong because it is a soft drug, remember that alcohol is a hard drug and nobody has got a problem with that either. So don't make a big deal out of it ;)

Offline Alcor

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 11:14:56 pm »
i only do crystal meth, but weed is alright i guess

Offline Parachute

• VIP
  • There's a crowstorm, but it's a party...
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 11:45:53 pm »
same

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 01:12:11 am »

Omg! Same here

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46597
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2016, 07:45:58 pm »
SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2016, 09:55:53 pm »
Personally been smoking weekly since 2009, made my fair share of connects in the UK so the quality of my weed is amazing. Sadly it is nothing near what you guys have out there in California. I hope one day I can visit and get a taste of their weed and women :D
If you're thinking of weed and California, then you're thinking of northern CA (NorCal)- where I live. The population in my city basically doubles at harvesting time with the influx of "trimmigrants" from all over the world. NorCal is probably where you'd really want to go, unless you really want to see Los Santos in person (I'd recommend SF instead). Southern CA (SoCal) is a shithole, inhabited mostly by vacuous assholes living extremely wasteful, conceited lives in what should still be a desert. Back to NorCal- I've never smoked, but it's so common here that you get a funny look if you haven't tried it. It smells like trees and weed here. If you get a job as a trimmigrant, tell me.

ShitCal SoCal
- lots of space for assholes here.

NorCal - pretty; where the weed is.

(I've been up to the highest peak in the background, center of this picture).
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 09:58:54 pm by YoMama »

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2016, 11:50:29 pm »
If you're thinking of weed and California, then you're thinking of northern CA (NorCal)- where I live. The population in my city basically doubles at harvesting time with the influx of "trimmigrants" from all over the world. NorCal is probably where you'd really want to go, unless you really want to see Los Santos in person (I'd recommend SF instead). Southern CA (SoCal) is a shithole, inhabited mostly by vacuous assholes living extremely wasteful, conceited lives in what should still be a desert. Back to NorCal- I've never smoked, but it's so common here that you get a funny look if you haven't tried it. It smells like trees and weed here. If you get a job as a trimmigrant, tell me.

[

Damn...:D norcal is lookin amazin :D

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 10:17:59 am »

That's very beautiful. I wish to be there someday.

As for the smoking, I don't do it, but I don't care if anyone else does it. I don't think that it is something special and/or wonderful, and that it isn't a reason to be shy or to be proud of.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.