Author Topic: chess online  (Read 4599 times)

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
chess online
« on: October 16, 2016, 11:50:19 pm »
I wonder if anyone plays chess online. I challenge everyone.

https://en.lichess.org

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
Re: chess online
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2016, 01:11:23 am »
I accept your challenge. I've sent you the link via PMs, feel free to start whenever you want and I will join too. Good luck, have fun.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2016, 05:00:12 am »
I play it, i will accept the challenge.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2016, 10:21:19 am »
A link is sent to you too then. ;D I am keen to play with some new, non-random guys.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 02:25:46 pm »
A link is sent to you too then. ;D I am keen to play with some new, non-random guys.

I'll open it in a moment, good luck.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2016, 11:05:35 am »
What can I say? I am impressed. We've got two games with WuZi yesterday, both have won and lost one of them. ;D I didn't really expect to meet here any chess players of high level, but WuZi seems to be slightly stronger than me. That's good, because last 1.5 years I've been playing only with 3-4 guys who are a bit worse than me, and with Lichess randoms who are, unfortunately, very weak in general.
  • In the first game we've started with  Caro-Kann defence, which led to Panov attack. Everything went fine until I've made a mistake on the 9th move, opening D file for WuZi's attack. He obtained a nice position for his bishop, which prevented me from castling, and everything crushed after that. :'( Eventually he broke my unstable defences and was very close to final victory, but in the very end he forgot about his own king who had no luft... And my rook captured him, saving me from imminent defeat. Well, this happens. :)
  • The second game started with rare Mieses opening, which led to tense fight both on queenside and kingside. WuZi performed an interesting attack on the queenside, but in the meantime I bought time to make preparations to attack directly his king. WuZi withstood it, and found a weak point in my defences: f7. I was thinking about that, but in the end I totally forgot about that potential threat. One wrong move (28th move, blunder) - and WuZi furiously rushed to it, forcing me to surrender soon after that.
GG, was fun. :)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 04:20:26 pm by Altus_Demens »

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2016, 03:11:01 pm »
What can I say? I am impressed. We've got two games with WuZi yesterday, both have won and lost one of them. ;D I didn't really expect to meet here any chess players of high level, but WuZi seems to be slightly stronger than me. That's good, because last 1.5 years I've been playing only with 3-4 guys who are a bit worse than me, and with Lichess randoms who are, unfortunately, very weak in general.
  • In the first game we've started with  Caro-Kann defence, which led to Panov attack. Everything went fine until I've made a mistake on the 9th move, opening D file for WuZi's attack. He obtained a nice position for his bishop, which prevented me from castling, and everything crushed after that. :'( Eventually he broke my unstable defences and was very close to final victory, but in the very end he forgot about his own king who had no luft... And my rook captured him, saving me from imminent defeat. Well, this happens. :)
  • The second game started with rare Mieses opening, which led to tense fight both on queenside and kingside. WuZi performed an interesting attack on the queenside, but in the meantime I bought time to make preparations to attack directly his king. WuZi withstood it, and found a weak point in my defences: f7. I was thinking about that, but in the end I totally forgot about that potential threat. One wrong move (28th move, blunder) - and WuZi furiously rushed to it, forcing me to surrender soon after that.
GG, was fun. :)[/size]

Awesome match Atlus, good representation too. I still can't understand how I made such a mistake in our first game. :D
I played against fares too, he plays better than I thought xD

https://de.lichess.org/80tp16Q4#60
https://de.lichess.org/6gkDkkYD (xd)

I recommend more practise and maybe watching pro players, my favorites are Magnus Carlsen and Bobby Fischer. Great chess players.

GG both.

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2016, 03:55:23 pm »
The only reason to play chess is a knight, because it is the only figure that can make stunts.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2016, 10:50:27 pm »
The only reason to play chess is a knight, because it is the only figure that can make stunts.

I completely agree with you.

Its my first time playing online chess, i always play Chess in an original board.

I've played with Altus, and i can say he is a very good and talented player.

Out of two games,

Game 1: Altus-winner
Game 2: Fares-Winner
Game 3: we had 15 mins chat and then we go a move xd

Since 2010.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2016, 05:00:35 pm »
I've played with Altus, and i can say he is a very good and talented player.

Out of two games,

Game 1: Altus-winner
Game 2: Fares-Winner
Game 3: we had 15 mins chat and then we go a move xd
Yeah, same. It was interesting to fight Fares. :) I didn't know that GgT clan is talented in chess, ha-ha. ;D

• In the first game (part 1, part 2) Fares started with some sort of an interesting queen's pawn opening, which led to aggressive flank pawn game from him. Having caught a good time, I sacrificed my knight, breaking Fares' castling, eating his rook and bursting to his rear. He managed to force me to retreat though and he tried to perform a desperate attack to my king then, but, unfortunately, he hadn't enough forces for that. After the attack failed, I managed to achieve victory.
  • The second game started with Nimzowitsch variant of French defence. After some inaccurate moves from Fares, my queen attacked on kingside, forcing his king to run. The situation was fatal already, and after a short struggle I made a fork on Fares' king and queen. He was forced to surrender. He just lost his concentration in that game, it happens.
  • In the third game we've started with rare Scandinavian defense. Fares took out his queen too early, and she was forced to retreat back to her palace then, which gave me initiative. Everything went fine, and my pawn succeeded to strike at f7 point, breaking Fares' fortress and making him exchange his rook for my bishop. The situation was just perfect for me, but unfortunately this time I lost my concentration myself... I made some consequent blunders, giving away my bishop and rook for nothing, and letting Fares make a fork on my other rook and queen. There was no sense to struggle anymore for me, and I did surrender.
GG, I guess we'll play more and we won't make any silly mistakes.  :)

Offline WuZi

• VIP
  • Gifts are always good
    • GgT Forum
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2016, 12:20:08 am »
Thanks for the matches, I enjoyed playing with you guys.

If there is anyone else who wants to challenge me, send me a pm or reply here.

-WuZi