Author Topic: Chess club  (Read 5936 times)

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Chess club
« on: June 24, 2019, 02:01:42 am »
Hello guys,

There was a topic made by wuzi like 2 years ago for playing chess and since it is too old and not so managed, I decided to make a new topic.

This topic is for those who play chess, for me, chess is my passion. I can play 10-20 games continuously without getting bored so I wanted to share this experience with you guys.

Until now, I've played with the following peeps from PTP:
Altus_Demens
WuZi[GgT]
Satvik
Makaveli_BiB

I really enjoyed playing with you guys and as far as I see, Makaveli is the strongest opponent I've played with so far with lots of ideas and tricks scattering in his brain.

So, whoever is interested in chess or wish to learn can drop a reply here and who ever wants to play with me can direct message me in discord, I am free most of my time and I can respond to anyone in discord. Same with Makaveli too.

If I see enough players maybe I can make a tournament to see who is the chess master here in our beloved PTP community :D

So, drop a reply here and I will keep updating the topic.

My discord: 𝔽𝔸я𝔼𝕊❥❥#4047

~Fares
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 03:53:53 am by Faro0s »

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
Re: Chess club
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 02:55:26 am »
I would like to have a match with you and other lads. Tell me how and where we can arrange a match :).

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2019, 03:04:17 am »
Not a fan of chess 8)i mostly play draft, but i would love to be thought how to play chess and i am also intrested in the tournament! Keep me updated on it bro

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2019, 03:53:36 am »
I would like to have a match with you and other lads. Tell me how and where we can arrange a match :).

Add me in discord, we will decide a time and i’ll send you a link that will connect us together on a board.

Lichess.org

Not a fan of chess 8)i mostly play draft, but i would love to be thought how to play chess and i am also intrested in the tournament! Keep me updated on it bro

Sure, looking forward to but time consuming. Discord message me.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2019, 11:11:34 am »
I know how to play a chess but I need to learn some tricks and quick checkmate moves. This is a good thing fares that you want to spread the chess knowledge with everyone. I support it. :)

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2019, 01:35:55 am »
I love to play chess but me so noob in it  :P

Literally everytime I end up with only king at the last XD
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2019, 03:11:18 am »
I love to play chess but me so noob in it  :P

Literally everytime I end up with only king at the last XD

Hahahahhaha it happens, i can help you with some openings and tricks.

I know how to play a chess but I need to learn some tricks and quick checkmate moves. This is a good thing fares that you want to spread the chess knowledge with everyone. I support it. :)

Sure, i can help with that, just message me whenever you are free and “quick checkmates” won’t be of much help if your opponent is clever.

Since 2010.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2019, 11:44:16 pm »
Well done Fares, I support ur idea. You are an awesome player yourself and I hope we will get more lads interested. )

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2019, 09:02:52 am »
Create a separate discord group for all the interested players :) 

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2019, 10:52:07 am »
Create a separate discord group for all the interested players :)

Good idea!

EDIT:

I made a discord server for Chess stuff and if anyone is interested, I will write the link below. I will be online most of the time and if anyone wants to play or needs any help regarding chess can message me there.

https://discord.gg/gc4gfRR
« Last Edit: June 26, 2019, 11:16:09 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2019, 08:03:53 pm »
Hello,

Just now I played a game and I want you to see it. So to whoever wants to analyze my game, here's the link. It's a classic game a total of 28 moves where I checkmated him at the end. I am playing with white pieces.
https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/3948160951

Focus on move 19 Bc3.Nh4.

Note: If anyone wishes to see some of my beautiful games can message me and I will send some links.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:21:45 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2019, 10:15:19 pm »
Hello,

Just now I played a game and I want you to see it. So to whoever wants to analyze my game, here's the link. It's a classic game a total of 28 moves where I checkmated him at the end. I am playing with white pieces.
https://www.chess.com/analysis/game/live/3948160951

Focus on move 19 Bc3.Nh4.

Note: If anyone wishes to see some of my beautiful games can message me and I will send some links.
Ezzzzzz

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2019, 03:58:59 pm »
The tournament is a great idea! :)
I don't know if I would like to participate, but I would surely help with organizing.
I could be a referee, but Fares suggested to assign Makaveli to this position since he is probably stronger than any of us. That sounds logical, but anyways, let's form a list of participants first.

Whoever is interested, please, PM me or leave a message in this topic! :)

I will also try to think of a prize for a winner (winners).

Participants:
  • Fares
  • Finisher
  • Altus_Demens
  • Bully
  • Haynes
  • Rep
« Last Edit: August 18, 2019, 12:37:04 pm by Altus_Demens »
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2019, 04:41:00 pm »
I’m interested to participate and WIN. :D

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2019, 09:13:20 pm »
Thank you very much Altus, your support is much appreciated.

I am ready for the tournament and count me in as a participant. And if there will be a prize for the winner, that would very good. It will encourage people to take part.

And if we somehow manage to get enough people for the tournament and we started it, all the games played will be shown here(link) so that others can see it as well. I am really looking forward guys. Once again, thank you Altus.

Edit: One of my games with TurnBull featuring knight sacrifice followed by pawn checkmate. https://lichess.org/zgXe8cXj/white
« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 10:27:12 pm by Faro0s »

Since 2010.