Author Topic: CORRUPTION IN ADMINS AND MODERATORS BY [XD]Kim_Jong_Un.  (Read 3849 times)

Offline [XD]Kim_Jong_Un

• Score: 1107
  • JEALOUSY IS A DISEASE... GET WELL SOON PUNK !!!
CORRUPTION IN ADMINS AND MODERATORS BY [XD]Kim_Jong_Un.
« on: August 26, 2019, 07:46:43 am »
over the time period in PTP server i have seen corrupt admins/moderators (i will not mention their names they know themselves better) who behave like UNGRATEFUL LITTLE SHITS (sorry for such foul language but they really deserve it) e.g. some well known players who get banned for aim-bots or anti-cheats who even do ban evading, if any admin/moderator is their friend or the player feeds the admins/moderators  with filthy money then he gets unbanned immediately without any time to wait or any more warning.
on the other hand the player who doesn't feed the admins/moderators with filthy money are given a specific time on unban date e.g. 2 months or even 6 months and even if they ban evade only ONCE they get an extension for 6 more months.
now you tell me what the fuck is this...
they are just corrupt no other word for their behavior
thats all i had to say
KIM OUT <3 <3 <3
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 02:16:08 pm by [XD]Kim_Jong_Un »
IM BAAAAAAACCCCCCCKKKKKKK
KONNICHIWA MA PEEPS
KIM OUT

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
Re: CORRUPTION AND FAKE ADMINS by [XD]Kim_Jong_Un.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 09:38:20 am »
I would believe you if you had posted this 5 years ago, because now the administration has changed and none of the admins decisions are biased, as they strictly follow their guidelines. Also, Cobby is not part of the staff/admins.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 09:40:59 am by GlennN »

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2019, 10:23:03 am »
Yes true , admins are corrupt here . All they want is dirty money ..once i saw jonne in rolls royce and carg having his private plane. Fuck this serverrrrrr

Offline carllos

• Score: Unknown
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 01:30:53 pm »
Yea dude same thing happened with me these admins and mods are getting corrupt day by day and only support the people who feed them with money this is CORRUPT

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: CORRUPTION IN ADMINS AND MODERATORS BY [XD]Kim_Jong_Un.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 02:27:26 pm »
Only Carg, everyone else is fine

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2019, 02:54:42 pm »
What the actual fuck?

Were you smoking something before posting this or what?

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2019, 03:30:18 pm »
Wow, I don't really know what kind of bullshit you're trying to do with the admins of this server. They're all perfectly doing fine as always on handling problems within the community and the server. Some of them are now offline and can't play because they're 20-30 years of age now, they played PTP the day when one of us is a newborn child...

Time really flies faster than you think so it's better to accept the fact that they are hardworking people that have to find jobs/get to work for a living rather than playing 24/7, spending more time with games rather than their families and friends, and doesn't even care about their health and the works that their parents done for to make them study and graduate to have a better future...

You deserve to get banned here because of your past mistakes/bad history and you think that the admins will forget for what you've done, huh?! We all know that the 'Past is past' now and we shouldn't be thinking about it but every single one of our mistakes we've done into it shall be in our memories and it'll leave it's markings onto the place you've done and shall be haunting you down until it's been solved...

Every player that goes against the rules and those who use cheats against other players should really be punished...
If they didn't listened to what the admins say, their punishment will get even worse..
No compliments and offence but they're doing the best they can for this community and to maintain balance into it..

PakoVH

« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2019, 04:32:40 pm »
I wanna know where can I get money for letting ban evasors join the game.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 04:51:52 pm »
You can report any Staff member, including Head Admins, here. If you wish to do so, make sure that your report is supplied with reliable information and/or proofs. If you are unhappy with all Head Admins at once, there's nothing you can do about it.

Locked.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline [XD]Kim_Jong_Un

Suppression !!!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 07:58:02 pm »
The paragraph i wrote this morning on the corruption of moderators was removed by the moderators so that their secrets cannot be out in the open
NOW this has reached the height of corruption and i cannot even have my say now according to them
these people just want that they act like kings while we behave like their servants and they even show such power that they take away the voice of people and delete our point of view if its a tad bit against them
such people will act like kings in this world but will surely burn in the deepest darkest hellfire for doing such things and not letting someone who does not feed the moderators money have their say to others
I HAVE NO PERSONAL ENMITY AGAINST THEM BUT I AM SPEAKING FOR OTHER PLAYERS WHO ARE SUPPRESSED BY THEM AND MYSELF TOO :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2019, 08:18:17 pm by [XD]Kim_Jong_Un »
KONNICHIWA MA PEEPS
KIM OUT

Offline Tochy

• VIP
  • Score: 45839
Re: Suppression !!!
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2019, 08:21:25 pm »
Relax it's a game, you nerd.

Offline [XD]Kim_Jong_Un

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2019, 08:24:52 pm »
i know pal but still its corruption
and it is my right to speak
KONNICHIWA MA PEEPS
KIM OUT

PakoVH

« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2019, 08:33:29 pm »
Banned for health hacks ( start evading), got banned again ( more ban evasions and creating new accounts for your "clan") and now that you are rangebanned you start to say that admins are corrupted? Good luck with your unban!!!

Offline Mive

• VIP
  • Score: 51529
  • [pWn]Makaveli
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2019, 08:42:29 pm »
Jaja, am I watching a movie?  :)

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors