Author Topic: My first goodbye to Plan B server  (Read 13534 times)

Offline IceBreaker

• Score: Unknown
  • ARR DEE ICE BEE
    • Rubber Ducks Clan
Re: My first goodbye to Plan B server
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2017, 04:07:50 pm »
Are you macodonian soldier Madness?

About Aleppo, yeah there is ofcourse ISIS and YPG. Turkish Army and Free Syrian Army fighting in Aleppo/Al-bab against Terrorists there.

YPG is terrorist organisation who fights in Iraq/Syria. YPG and PKK are same thing. Just PKK fights in Turkey to get some freedom in Turkey and Iraq borders. They wants to make their own country based on Iraq & Turkey borders. As a turkish citizen, we actually give a big LOL at them :D Because they have been getting rekt hard for last 6 months.. ISIS and PKK(aka YPG) losing hard...

Turkish Army officially in Iraq and Syria. We are making operations there, special operations too. Some video when ISIS getting rekt at Aleppo/El-Bab:

YPG/SDF is the only group advancing against ISIS in Syria. Turkey is stuck in Al-bab getting blasted by VBIEDs unfortunately. YPG is being lead by US and fights ISIS, why do you think they are a terrorist organization?

Offline Blitz

• VIP
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2017, 04:38:28 pm »
good lucky man,see u soon  :D

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2017, 05:03:15 pm »
Pfff.thats not a broken legs...thats an amputation..hope you will be ok soon,carefull from infections lol.
You lucky you still alive..
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 05:04:46 pm by Arabiane »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2017, 05:33:21 pm »
YPG/SDF is the only group advancing against ISIS in Syria. Turkey is stuck in Al-bab getting blasted by VBIEDs unfortunately. YPG is being lead by US and fights ISIS, why do you think they are a terrorist organization?
YPG fights against ISIS just because they want ISIS to get out of their dream country in the future called "Kurdistan". YPG = PKK. Just YPG based on Syria and PKK based on Iraq. They want a piece of southern east Turkey to make their "future dream country" based on Iraq+Syria+Turkey lands. But as a Turkish Goverment, they won't let YPG do it. We are trying to control that area. Even YPG fights against ISIS there; YPG has some target for being in Syria. YPG(aka PKK) are not there for the humanity or not to fight with ISIS actually..

About PKK: They makes very bloody terrorist attacks like as suicide bomb, blasts, assasination, gunshots. They do the all which you can expect from a terrorist organisation. Just in 2017: 5 days ago; PKK attacked the Courth-house in Izmir/Turkey. Today, they attacked a Police Station with machineguns in Gaziantep/Turkey. They has the "best pain in the ass terrorist organisation" award from Turkey for last 30 years. In a brief, What El-Kaide means for USA, what Taliban means for Pakistan, What ISIS means for world; PKK(aka YPG/HPG) means same for Turkey.

If you want to learn what is happening there, you have to stay away from country medias. Otherwise, it's gonna be just a brainwash.

I don't wanna make so much politics here. Some of members already yelling like "too much politics" etc.. But you can make a research on internet Icey! This or this will help you. 

For last, there is a video from Turkish Army makes happy the syrian kid:

Because my legs are broken i will be transpored home, and 90% chance that i will be dismissed from army...
Cya tomorrow guys!

You are very lucky for being still alive and writing here lol

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline M[A]DNess

• VIP
  • =
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2017, 06:52:54 pm »
Pfff.thats not a broken legs...thats an amputation..hope you will be ok soon,carefull from infections lol.
You lucky you still alive..
Yes they are broken its not amputation. I jumped from 2nd floor and got my legs fucked up but thanks to the turks and russians i am still alive and unharmed and undamaged, just my legs got fucked up but it will be okay i could walk but it will be tought man... I will explain to you tomorrow when i come
You've been Xmarked.

Offline ANTIGANG

• VIP
  • You will never understand FREEDOM.Until you CAGED
« Reply #50 on: January 10, 2017, 08:08:40 pm »
YPG fights against ISIS just because they want ISIS to get out of their dream country in the future called "Kurdistan". YPG = PKK. Just YPG based on Syria and PKK based on Iraq. They want a piece of southern east Turkey to make their "future dream country" based on Iraq+Syria+Turkey lands. But as a Turkish Goverment, they won't let YPG do it. We are trying to control that area. Even YPG fights against ISIS there; YPG has some target for being in Syria. YPG(aka PKK) are not there for the humanity or not to fight with ISIS actually..

About PKK: They makes very bloody terrorist attacks like as suicide bomb, blasts, assasination, gunshots. They do the all which you can expect from a terrorist organisation. Just in 2017: 5 days ago; PKK attacked the Courth-house in Izmir/Turkey. Today, they attacked a Police Station with machineguns in Gaziantep/Turkey. They has the "best pain in the ass terrorist organisation" award from Turkey for last 30 years. In a brief, What El-Kaide means for USA, what Taliban means for Pakistan, What ISIS means for world; PKK(aka YPG/HPG) means same for Turkey.

If you want to learn what is happening there, you have to stay away from country medias. Otherwise, it's gonna be just a brainwash.

I don't wanna make so much politics here. Some of members already yelling like "too much politics" etc.. But you can make a research on internet Icey! This or this will help you. 

Because my legs are broken i will be transpored home, and 90% chance that i will be dismissed from army...
Cya tomorrow guys!

U have all right cobra +1

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #51 on: January 10, 2017, 08:40:14 pm »
That's fucked up man! I hope you get well soon

Offline Spectre

• VIP
  • Grossly incandescent
    • Team: No Terrorism
« Reply #52 on: January 10, 2017, 10:11:12 pm »
I don't mean to sound like a hater by any means, but if I were in your situation the last thing on my mind would be updating PTP community about my broken legs...

Anyway, wishing you a speedy recovery!

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
« Reply #53 on: January 10, 2017, 10:17:33 pm »
See u soon

Offline Sid

• VIP
« Reply #54 on: January 11, 2017, 12:25:35 am »
Good luck bro, see you

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #55 on: January 11, 2017, 01:49:50 am »
As a turkish citizen, we actually give a big LOL at them :D
Dont get it, it is not make laugh even me, and you are laughting about it when it is happening in your own country?
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #56 on: January 11, 2017, 11:28:24 am »
As a turkish citizen, we actually give a big LOL at them :D
Dont get it, it is not make laugh even me, and you are laughting about it when it is happening in your own country?
We laugh, because they have been trying hard. Now they are getting rekt in their own camps by us. So, that's why we give big LOL for their "future country dream"

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Chaos

• VIP
« Reply #57 on: January 12, 2017, 07:09:09 pm »

Cya tomorrow guys!

U have all right cobra +1

This is basically all u need to know about this situation without get brainwashed from the media .

One note will like to give to madness I'm sorry about all the situation as army companion but seems to me a lot of unnecessary information u give to civilians about what u was doing there  and should focus in "recover" instead of updates about ur legs.

Anyway Isis will stay for some time in our world and even if disappear , another group will appear , it's all business , only civilians think contrary

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2017, 10:50:41 pm »
I hope you are already fine and back home, Madness. How do you feel?

War is always the same senseless and merciless massacre. There are no 'noble' ways of warfare, leave it to books and movies. Sorry to see that war has also touched you, although in pretty soft and gentle form I suppose.

Anyways, get well as soon as possible and be back! :-)
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.