Author Topic: Hmmm  (Read 11996 times)

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Hmmm
« on: January 13, 2017, 06:40:55 pm »
First of all, Jonne i guess you know but anti-cheat is banning people that doesn't hack by mistake, c-bug warnings when you don't c-bug and i never get a SCREEN warning for 2 shooting BECAUSE i don't 2 shoot i shot all 4 shots and switched to MP5 to finish him so now false warnings? i knew he would hide behind logs because it's olddddddddd ptp no justice ever he can continue abusing he shouldn't have taken the report also but this is "New ptp" nice to see old ptp tactics and a clan hiding behind their clan leader admin

i guess i can difference between c-bug 2 shooting and everything because HELL

- You are the one who is master of bugs. (c-bug, 2shot, another weapon bugs, etc..) You know them very well.

And well since it's useless to report [PPLV] i'll just keep killing them making them mad with my latino team of kids until i get banned for a false c-bug/2shoot/anti-cheat

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: Hmmm
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 06:50:09 pm »
First of all, Jonne i guess you know but anti-cheat is banning people that doesn't hack by mistake, c-bug warnings when you don't c-bug and i never get a SCREEN warning for 2 shooting

I know that, that's why we have the current system ignoring the first warning, and only start punishing when you reach a higher warning level. That's also why the most this system will do, in terms of punishment, is a kick. That's also why I said he shouldn't have kicked you, and certainly shouldn't have banned you and to just let the system take care of it, so I don't really get what this topic is about?

I've looked at the logs, and the system did report Natzuk for 2-shooting. But that's where it should have stopped. We have this system for a reason, and there shouldn't have been a kick, and certainly not a ban, on top of it. The system is there to prevent 2-shooting, and punishes immediately through a dialog message, which freezes you and thus takes away the advantage of 2-shooting. In Natzuks case, it was the first warning (warnings get reset every time you join the game), and the first warning doesn't have an auto-punishment included (we do this because it might always be a bug, or it might happen by accident, so the warnings start at level 2). But again, that's where it should have ended.

Offline Arabiane

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 07:41:15 pm »
Oo natzuk.y u do this...now i'm scared i will not join the game...or maybe i'll use health hacks to kill you cause i'm a pplv i use hack without getting banned  ...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:43:57 pm by Arabiane »

Offline Luick

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:56:40 pm »
Does not say it for you friend we know who of your clan uses advantage but at least I do not spend my time in reporting them, we know to accept who has skills you are one of them and we know who abuses or takes advantage of one form or another

Oo natzuk.y u do this...now i'm scared i will not join the game...or maybe i'll use health hacks to kill you cause i'm a pplv i use hack without getting banned  ...

According to the theme Jonne I want to make it clear that I respect you and I have nothing against you or anyone is a game and no longer should pass from there but as I said already once you are doing things that tenshi towards, and sorry for what I am going to Say but some of your staff are plenty do not do their job well and some will say that it is not easy but whoever has or wants to be in the staff should be committed to you and the server, sometime between my friends predicted tension and closing Of the server and if you continue giving power to people who should not have it, you will make the same mistakes as the one who took to the closing of that server was that staff and not tenshi, it is my opinion and I am not nobody to comment on this you know what You do and if you want to take it, take it with a tip.

First of all, Jonne i guess you know but anti-cheat is banning people that doesn't hack by mistake, c-bug warnings when you don't c-bug and i never get a SCREEN warning for 2 shooting

I know that, that's why we have the current system ignoring the first warning, and only start punishing when you reach a higher warning level. That's also why the most this system will do, in terms of punishment, is a kick. That's also why I said he shouldn't have kicked you, and certainly shouldn't have banned you and to just let the system take care of it, so I don't really get what this topic is about?

I've looked at the logs, and the system did report Natzuk for 2-shooting. But that's where it should have stopped. We have this system for a reason, and there shouldn't have been a kick, and certainly not a ban, on top of it. The system is there to prevent 2-shooting, and punishes immediately through a dialog message, which freezes you and thus takes away the advantage of 2-shooting. In Natzuks case, it was the first warning (warnings get reset every time you join the game), and the first warning doesn't have an auto-punishment included (we do this because it might always be a bug, or it might happen by accident, so the warnings start at level 2). But again, that's where it should have ended.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:07:09 pm by Uthar_Smith »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 08:45:19 pm »
No entiendo de qué os seguís quejando. Creo que ha quedado bastante claro que el kick por parte de Cobra estuvo de más y fue innecesario, yo lo pienso y, lo que es más importante, el dueño de este server también lo piensa. Si te quejas porque piensas que eres inocente y que el sistema anti-2-shooting funcionó incorrectamente, tampoco veo el problema. No has recibido sanción alguna (aparte del kick de Cobra que, repito, creo que todo el mundo admite que fue incorrecto) por no haber alcanzado los 5 warnings (que es difícil alcanzar 5 warnings por fallo del sistema, de hecho dudo muchísimo que algo tan simple y sencillo de detectar falle alguna vez).

I don't get what you are still complaining about. I think it's clear enough that Cobra's kick was unnecessary, I believe that, and what is more important, the server owner also thinks that. In case you're complaining because you believe you're innocent and the anti-2-shooting system made a mistake, I can't see the problem either. You weren't punished at all (apart from Cobra's kick which, I repeat, practically everyone admits that was incorrect) since you didn't reach the 5 warnings (and it must be pretty hard to reach 5 warnings only by system mistakes, in fact I don't think that something so simple and easy to detect makes any mistakes at all).
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 08:47:02 pm by Mia »
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 08:49:58 pm »
What you trying to do here is very simple. Trying to keep that "abuser" issue on around for a while.
This is not old PTP, This is Plan B. We all know that but what's the point of you guys reminding that? You gonna be new Ahmed of server with some threats? You gonna threat us with "we won't stop running after you guys". Or you guys wanna just bring all ctg clan here to warn Jonne about this?

Natzuk, you have been kicked by me instead of system gives you a warning for bug abusing. So does that makes you innocent? Did my kick make your 2-shoot never happened? I don't think so. Well, there were many of ctgs ingame and all they can come here, then will reply here to deny what happened there. They can be witness about Natzuk was innocent, they all can say about my kick was a huge abuse. I'm not hiding behind anyone or anything. I'm very clear. Maybe you are the people who trying to hide behind the abuse reports. Showing another target and trying hard then.

As I said, I'm open to everything, the only thing I've done wrong was I should let the system punish you instead of my kick.

I'm not hiding back of my admin statu or my clan leader position. Even you guys can see I'm not handling the reports of my members. I just let the other admins decide about PPLV member's reports. I always keep my admin duty away from clan business. I'm not that kind of guy who involves his clan to admin business. Because it has nothing to do with clan. If I was so, I would kick/jail all of you for to enforce /duty rule at the begining.

But I'm not that kind of person. I see all latinos trying hard to get me down when I'm in server. I just play it as how it supposed to be. I don't use rockets, miniguns or pushing you guys away. So much hate on me from latinos. I can feel, maybe you guys seeing me as new Adolf Hitler for latinos. But you will realize I'm the new George Marshall ;)

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Manish

• VIP
  • Love me or hate me. Either way I'm on your mind.
    • GgT
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 09:16:55 pm »
Chill out everybody! that was just a bad day and everything is already sorted out. Try to be nice to each other. e.e

Offline Tounsix

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 11:35:06 pm »
Chill out everybody! that was just a bad day and everything is already sorted out. Try to be nice to each other. e.e

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 12:03:36 am »
Hello?

Offline Quido

• Head Admin
  • Score: 27783
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 12:04:35 am »

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 12:43:40 am »

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 01:36:33 am »
Hello?

Hello danke
Stop spamming my off topic post, SKITTOLZ ban them

No entiendo de qué os seguís quejando. Creo que ha quedado bastante claro que el kick por parte de Cobra estuvo de más y fue innecesario, yo lo pienso y, lo que es más importante, el dueño de este server también lo piensa. Si te quejas porque piensas que eres inocente y que el sistema anti-2-shooting funcionó incorrectamente, tampoco veo el problema. No has recibido sanción alguna (aparte del kick de Cobra que, repito, creo que todo el mundo admite que fue incorrecto) por no haber alcanzado los 5 warnings (que es difícil alcanzar 5 warnings por fallo del sistema, de hecho dudo muchísimo que algo tan simple y sencillo de detectar falle alguna vez).

I don't get what you are still complaining about. I think it's clear enough that Cobra's kick was unnecessary, I believe that, and what is more important, the server owner also thinks that. In case you're complaining because you believe you're innocent and the anti-2-shooting system made a mistake, I can't see the problem either. You weren't punished at all (apart from Cobra's kick which, I repeat, practically everyone admits that was incorrect) since you didn't reach the 5 warnings (and it must be pretty hard to reach 5 warnings only by system mistakes, in fact I don't think that something so simple and easy to detect makes any mistakes at all).
Hice esto antes de entrar al juego, no me quejo si quisiera podria hacer reportes todo el dia de ellos, porque simplemente tienen un lider admin y no siguen las reglas y no se esfuerza por "Recordarselos"

Que vayan a tomar por culo y ya  8)

Offline Storm

• VIP
  • Score: 1263
  • Respect if you want to be respected
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 02:53:22 am »
Hey guys, did you know that water is liquid?

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 03:21:08 am »
Hey guys, did you know that water is liquid?
You know you can only drink LAVA once..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 03:27:39 am by NatzuK »

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 05:24:00 am »
Calm your tits  8)