Author Topic: [Added]Disarm civilians under spawn protection.  (Read 14823 times)

Offline Duke

• Score: Unknown
  • Desi_Jatt is Here
Re: [Suggestion] Disarm civilians under spawn protection.
« Reply #30 on: May 19, 2017, 07:11:10 am »
+1 from my side because i also watched so many players that under spawn kill players.We need this.

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2017, 07:34:31 am »
Instead , what we can do is as soon as any civilian shoots any other civilian without spawn protection , he/she loses his/her spawn protection too , so that he/she knows that as soon as he shoots someone he will die too ! I guess this idea will stop spawn killing !
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 08:02:11 am by Yash »
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2017, 07:52:04 am »
Instead , what we can do is as soon as any civilian shoots any other civilian without spawn protection , he/she loses his/her spawn protection , so that he she knows that as soon as he shoots someone he will die too ! I guess this idea will stop spawn killing !
yeah nice idea +1. Because I saw people start to shoot someone who gets out of spawn to take car, when he gets away from spawn, his car is already fucked up. Even that guy can die in explosion sometimes, it scores the guy who is shooting from spawn with spawn protection.

I think it's much more fair what Yash said about it.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Khan

• VIP
  • yes im noob
« Reply #33 on: May 19, 2017, 11:27:33 am »
Thanks Jonne. As you witnessed this in game with us and saw the level of unfairness . Rugal and sasha were sniping us from spawn while they were under spawn protection at the spawn and we were half way through the abandoned airport. When shot back i had the spawn kill dialogue box appear.

Disabling bullets seems to be the solution. But we can't not have a  solution as something needs to be done about the abuse.
Asduhfhsuwkiduuskwnbcyaiakmbrhciaonvefyciakqngycuowonwvgyc

Offline MAR.

« Reply #34 on: May 19, 2017, 01:52:57 pm »
Instead , what we can do is as soon as any civilian shoots any other civilian without spawn protection , he/she loses his/her spawn protection , so that he she knows that as soon as he shoots someone he will die too ! I guess this idea will stop spawn killing !
yeah nice idea +1. Because I saw people start to shoot someone who gets out of spawn to take car, when he gets away from spawn, his car is already fucked up. Even that guy can die in explosion sometimes, it scores the guy who is shooting from spawn with spawn protection.

I think it's much more fair what Yash said about it.

Yea that happen a lot of times

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2017, 07:57:04 pm »
We're not going back to the old system, or that would mean that admins have to spend 50% of their time on spawnkilling reports, and I think that would be a waste of time. I'm not sure if disabling the spawn protection when you damage someone would be a good idea though. I think in the civ spawn it'd lead to endless spawnkilling again. For example, it would only take 1 person that lost his spawn protection to set off a chain reaction. 1 person starts shooting him, he loses his spawn protection, then another player starts shooting him, and so on. I do see it's sometimes a problem with invulnerable civs sniping from their spawn though. Maybe, instead of taking away all the weapons, which I think would lead to confusion, we could just 'disable' the bullets (so the bullets wouldn't do any damage when fired by someone under spawn protection). I think this could be a more elegant solution then taking the weapons away.

Jonne, the current system is going perfect I don't see any reason to bring a change in it.
Are you reading this topic? It's not going perfect. I like that idea, Jonne.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2017, 07:23:32 pm »
This has been added. Bullets are now 'disabled' and won't do any damage as long as your under spawn protection as a civilian.