Author Topic: [Allowed]Samp addon  (Read 19668 times)

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: addon
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2021, 03:28:00 am »
There is only 1 way to fix this, Saw skin hit.

Offline HawayiJahz

• Mod
  • Score: 9858
  • Wanna get rammed?
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2021, 05:20:09 am »
I'm no expert at how SA-MP addon affects chainsaw directly but most of the issues mentioned above (at least to my superficial observation) emanate mostly from a certain person having a high ping. Simply put, people from Europe and/or North Africa are simply at a disadvantage in regards to the chainsaw situation as their hitbox is closer to their skins which is why it's relatively easier to chainsaw them (and why it's virtually impossible to chainsaw someone from PH for example).

As has been pointed out, chainsaw is an unfair weapon. The only solution that completely gets rid of it's inherent issues would be to get rid of it. Besides chainsaw skinhit is extremely overpowered if you have tried it on a different server.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 103402
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2021, 07:31:14 am »
Either remove Saw from the game, or bring back saw skin hit so everyone with different pings, fps, addon-use can atleast fucking damage.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Uzumaki

• VIP
  • Score: 80424
  • The WEEB DUCK!
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2021, 08:14:07 am »
If you want to get SAMP Addon, get a game version that is compatible with it. It never gives me your so-called advantage in saw. Only makes my fps a little better.

Offline S0n1c

• Mod
« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 10:56:47 am »
As has been pointed out, chainsaw is an unfair weapon. The only solution that completely gets rid of it's inherent issues would be to get rid of it. Besides chainsaw skinhit is extremely overpowered if you have tried it on a different server.
I agree

Offline nisou

• VIP
« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 12:30:07 pm »
whatever is the reason , a solution have to be made that works for all of us

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2021, 01:21:43 pm »
Chainsaw skinhit shouldn't be brought back here ever again due to people complaining about getting killed by it from afar and there's a possibility that the distance when you got killed by it is 20 or higher than that. I completely disagree on disallowing SAMP-Addon here since it can help players for their gameplay and fixes minor bugs.

If SAMP-Addon is disallowed here, chainsaws should stay the way it was since it can remove the annoying 'saw bug/fix' who're using it. If SAMP-Addon is still gonna be allowed here, chainsaws should be removed but the price is far too high since the Chainsaw is a part of this GM since the beginning of this server. But, this is just my opinion since Jonne will be the one making decisions whether disallowing it and chainsaw will stay the way it was or vice versa.

Of course, he wouldn't make decisions to this problem/s without our opinions. Most of the servers have skinhit system and none of them implemented/added the chainsaw or never added the skinhit system for chainsaw(if they still have it) since it is completely overpowered.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
« Reply #37 on: February 22, 2021, 02:26:22 pm »
Remove addon +1, it comes with many other advantages, not only saw damage

Offline Mai

• VIP
  • Score: 19720
« Reply #38 on: February 22, 2021, 06:38:21 pm »
+1

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2021, 06:24:40 am »
We already had the saw skin hit system and it was very op but in the other hand we have players that are impossible to chainsaw but don't think that the samp addon is the problem ( Samp addon has a lot of advantages, for me it should be removed).
The best solution is to remove the chainsaw, some players can use it without any problem ( low ping players have advantage), some players can't use it ( high ping or noobs like me) and  some players that use a vpn or something to play it's practically imposible to catch them.
Remove addon and chainsaw.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2021, 06:56:33 am »
AhMeD will leave server if admins remove chnsaw :'(

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2021, 08:12:44 am »
he will, but who cares ?
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2021, 09:44:56 am »

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #43 on: February 23, 2021, 09:03:18 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=6873.msg59594#msg59594 date=1614064364
he will, but who cares ?
I Do :D, But making chainsaw skin hit is not a good suggestion, Jonne should disallow "Addon" that's it

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2021, 07:22:49 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=6873.msg59594#msg59594 date=1614064364
he will, but who cares ?
I Do :D, But making chainsaw skin hit is not a good suggestion, Jonne should disallow "Addon" that's it
its not only addons problem..!