Author Topic: Remove Beta skins  (Read 8368 times)

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Honour and Sincerity are very Important
Re: Remove Beta skins
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2016, 11:16:33 pm »
@Yomama ; mate..If I didn't care about the other non-vips/regulars then I wouldn't have made this topic in the first place , I did this becoz of the other guys that donated and so that they might not have any excuses about the opinions of non-vips ( I can still make a topic in public if you guys want ) . I mean no disrespect to anyone

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2016, 11:27:32 pm »
Was it written anywhere that you would be able to use any skin you wanted? It was already obvious that you wouldn't be able to use certain ones like the President/VP skins and the staff skin. It sure is convenient to change your standards when it suits you! While yes, snipers and chainsaws are huge advantages (as you regularly prove in game), beta skins are practically glitching.

Not literally, but it said that "VIP commands" were included. When a person buys VIP, he already knows what the commands are and how they work. You buy an orange peeler because you know it can peel oranges. If someone tells you later on that you can't peel oranges but only tangerines, maybe you wouldn't have bought the peeler at first.
More info (not about tangerines lol): http://ptpmp.net/forum/index.php?topic=3540.0

Sniper and chainsaw are also huge advantages. We were told that we would be able to use any skin we wanted and we paid. VIP features should only be increased, not restricted.

Yeah, of course they are advantages... So if we remove beta skins because they are an advantage, why not remove the other advantages too? Obviously I don't want to remove anything, but that's what the logical reasoning would be. Why are some advantages OK while others aren't?

You people are right- only the VIPs should choose. We all know that we represent the best of the server. It just wouldn't be productive to have silly plebeians discussing patrician matters.

• In general terms, VIPs are as intelligent as non-VIPs.
  • VIPs are the ones who have paid to use beta skins among other features. So VIPs are the ones to decide if they want to stop using them or not.
  • Asking non-VIPs it's a waste of time, since beta skins are a disadvantage for them and they obviously want them to be restricted.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2016, 11:35:31 pm »
Chainsaws and snipers are the things that can be dealt with in other ways but beta skins have a different case . I used to be non-vip before and I was OK with that , didn't thought of them as a ''huge advantage'' as you call . Stop being like they should be removed as well . These weapons are fine IMO

You can't expect everything to be removed lol , just the necessary things and beta skins are one of them
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:40:56 pm by UltimateKiller »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2016, 12:15:10 am »
Chainsaws and snipers are the things that can be dealt with in other ways but beta skins have a different case . I used to be non-vip before and I was OK with that , didn't thought of them as a ''huge advantage'' as you call . Stop being like they should be removed as well . These weapons are fine IMO

You can't expect everything to be removed lol , just the necessary things and beta skins are one of them

I don't want them to be removed lol. But according to your "advantage" arguments, they should be removed too.
You can also deal with beta skins, I get killed every now and then when I have a beta skin. But for example it's impossible to deal with a sniper in the middle of the desert at a big distance or with a chainsaw at a small corridor x)
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline UltimateKiller

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2016, 12:21:48 am »

I don't want them to be removed lol. But according to your "advantage" arguments, they should be removed too.
You can also deal with beta skins, I get killed every now and then when I have a beta skin. But for example it's impossible to deal with a sniper in the middle of the desert at a big distance or with a chainsaw at a small corridor x)

Well whatever , if you aren't getting the point . I can't do anything , the voting will decide and no more replies from me .

Offline Great_Khali

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2016, 08:11:20 pm »
I had paid vip mainly for vip weapons {Specially sniper} so as long as we are getting advantage over normal member its still worth it.

I just hate to see all those fast skin puta's around & majority of them wanna get rid of them for sure.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2016, 02:34:54 am »
Let's just continue this suggestion on the actual forums, not really a point in have 2 separate ones. And as I said already, it's Tenshis decision in the end, not mine.

Locked.