Author Topic: [Allowed]Samp addon  (Read 20340 times)

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Re: Samp addon
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2021, 11:27:30 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=6769.msg60462#msg60462 date=1624260339
if you test hits with addon and without addon you will see that you gain more hits WITH addon with this being said addon could also be marked as a sort of a damage hack, i was with allowing it before but i did not know this information. Disallow it.

Same goes with who has 200+ fps but doesn't use SA-MP addon.
---------
I really don't get it, out of the 3000+ SA-MP servers that allow SA-MP addon...Why should it be disallowed here? And also, There are DM servers that allow SA-MP addon but have a rule that everyone should cap his to 90-100 fps... Why don't we have such a rule here then if the problem is from high fps or faster shooting rate?
Well some mods that are disallowed are the fakeping one for example and SAMP addon gives way more advantages than that mod and it's still allowed same with sprinthook. Note: if you have addon no matter your fps you shoot faster i have my fps lock on 90-100 at all times and i still shoot faster making an fps limit would not make a difference.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 11:30:18 am by 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔 »
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Magic

• VIP
  • Score: 42169
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2021, 12:28:20 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=6769.msg60481#msg60481 date=1624354050
Well some mods that are disallowed are the fakeping one for example and SAMP addon gives way more advantages than that mod and it's still allowed same with sprinthook. Note: if you have addon no matter your fps you shoot faster i have my fps lock on 90-100 at all times and i still shoot faster making an fps limit would not make a difference.

I don't even use it for these things, It's just that It fixes a lot of bugs in SA-MP and GTASA itself... Graphics issues/bugs, FPS Drops in some interiors and in some places/area and game brake lag from chat message are one of these bugs. And regarding chainsaw, for me, I uninstalled SA-MP addon before and used chainsaw in this server and different servers, I really didn't see any difference at all at least in other servers.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 12:31:20 pm by Magic »

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2021, 12:32:24 pm »
Quote from:  link=topic=6769.msg60481#msg60481 date=1624354050

I don't even use it for these things, It's just that It fixes a lot of bugs in SA-MP and GTASA itself... Graphics issues/bugs, FPS Drops in some interiors and in some places/area and game brake lag from chat message are one of these bugs. And regarding chainsaw, for me, I uninstalled SA-MP addon before and used chainsaw in this server and different servers, I really didn't see any difference at all at least in other servers.
It doesn't really matter what your reasoning of using samp addon is, you still have advantages :P

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2021, 05:55:06 pm »
I have been testing addon these last days, this thing it's very overpowered ( not only talking about the frames increase that you will get for installing it). I will list the advantages and disadvantages that I found.
Advantages
- Frames increase ( it's not a big deal because you can get it even without addon)
- Shot the  driver and the drive by at the same time with all kind of weapons ( the most op thing )
- You can swim normally even with +200fps( if you unlock your frames without addon you will swim slower than fuck).
- You can snipe at 300 distance more easily.
- Chainsaw advantage: sometimes it gets bugged and you will not receive damage.
- You can jump higher in water.
- You can pause/change settings/check map and you will watch what is happening around you in game.

Disadvantages
- You can't move cars while sprinting.
- Its slower to take off an heli.
- You can't use the G button bug to cross a wall or when you are bugged under a texture.
- Mega jump bug with MTB is a bit harder to do.
This modification shouldn't be allowed. It's easy to detect a and it really gives a lot of advantages against players who doesn't use it, few days ago I rekted hero  at 200 distance when he was passenger, its not fair.

If I remember any new thing I will update it and maybe I will do a video comparing it with GTA with unlocked frames

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 05:59:20 pm by Fran »

Offline RockOfAges

• VIP
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2021, 07:22:40 am »

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2021, 09:50:26 am »
Samp addon is so common that if you dissallow it you might have to kick every second random person that joins the server

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2021, 10:35:50 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDde0kibdFw
remove this shit
There you have it rofl. the amount of people that would abuse this would be so op and i even stopped abusing chainsaw with addon if it keeps getting allowed over and over again i will just use every single bug that it can give out.

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2021, 12:30:43 pm »
Samp addon is so common that if you dissallow it you might have to kick every second random person that joins the server
Lying fag, only a handful of tryharders use the addon on this server, most of the regulars don't. On top of that, the average noob that plays here barely has any mods, let alone use addon
remove this shit
gg bro gg gg
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:39:03 pm by KarBon »

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2021, 03:41:19 pm »
remove this shit
Yeah, i tested it on another pc with a 2070 and i had a similar result , buen ban rock jajajaja
Disallow it.

Offline LuCa

• VIP
« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2021, 07:38:12 pm »
Lying fag, only a handful of tryharders use the addon on this server, most of the regulars don't. On top of that, the average noob that plays here barely has any mods, let alone use addon
remove this shit
gg bro gg gg

Only a handful good joke

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #70 on: June 25, 2021, 07:41:01 pm »
this shit wont be disallowed ever, start downloading it boys.

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: addon
« Reply #71 on: June 26, 2021, 04:45:32 pm »
Deleted
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 04:49:00 pm by Smoken »

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: addon
« Reply #72 on: June 26, 2021, 04:48:35 pm »
as i remmber this...i didnt see any bugs with this addons ft chnsaw some years ago,its about server,not addon,some week ago,ahmed used chnsaw,and i saw the same(he couldnt dmg me) even i didnt use samp addon then,i dont think this bug is only for addons,but +1
chnsaw system has problem,not addons..

then what's the problem, SA-MP student
and u are SA-MP dog?

I agreeing with demo, the Chin saw is removing the distance. Dmage is hard with addon, bcz Chin Saw is need damage range, ahmed wont like that

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #73 on: June 26, 2021, 05:28:54 pm »

Same goes with who has 200+ fps but doesn't use SA-MP addon.
---------
I really don't get it, out of the 3000+ SA-MP servers that allow SA-MP addon...Why should it be disallowed here? And also, There are DM servers that allow SA-MP addon but have a rule that everyone should cap his to 90-100 fps... Why don't we have such a rule here then if the problem is from high fps or faster shooting rate?
You should learn what screen Hertz are
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline Fran

• VIP
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2021, 05:33:31 am »
Another bug, you can jump higher on water with samp addon? it's not a thing that could be considered as a cheat too?