Author Topic: [Added]Double click for stats  (Read 8406 times)

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
Re: Suggestion
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2017, 09:36:05 pm »
It would be better to show a dialog with more options: see stats, track player, send PM, ignore, report... And then open an input dialog to type the PM or the report reason. Of course, level 3+ players would be able to see more options, such as kick, ban, spectate, etc.

^This one is better +1
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 06:49:07 pm »
It would be better to show a dialog with more options: see stats, track player, send PM, ignore, report... And then open an input dialog to type the PM or the report reason. Of course, level 3+ players would be able to see more options, such as kick, ban, spectate, etc.

^This one is better +1
That's the exactly thing I was thinking and was about to reply. Anyway +1

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2017, 06:17:36 am »

^This one is better +1
a large +1 for that........That is entirely possible

Offline Angon 013

• Score: Unknown
  • 🎸🎮⚽💻🖱📱📷
« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2017, 06:36:08 pm »
+1 !!

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2017, 07:20:50 pm »

You usually open the player list to find the id of the player you want to refer to, so it's not a bad idea to do these actions directly from the player list.

I think this idea is better than the original suggestion, it's not that limited and we can expand it with more options if necessary. This will probably be added in a future update.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: [To be added]Suggestion
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2017, 06:51:03 am »
Also add a report option too in it........it will be easier for us to report just by clicking one option in those panel...