Author Topic: [To be added]Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision  (Read 10293 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
Re: Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2018, 09:50:31 pm »
I believe the rustler should receive a HP upgrade too to be honest. When I chase the president in his 2000 HP vehicle it just takes 2 shooters who aren't completely clueless to shoot me down in <20 seconds...This is not really realistic as my 4 M4's should be much stronger then 2 M4's..
A bombing modification in rustler can prove a vital role in this regard. Since the guns are limited to area effect and range only, i would rather give prefrence to bombing runs made via rustler which can give an ability to the pilot to perform damage passes on the opponent similar or equal to the damage given by the nearest gernade against the player. Since most of the time presi or any other class player stays on the ground, this thing can turn the tables, both for the cops and terrorists.

About the bomb, once a bomb is dropped, he/she will have to wait atleast 30 seconds for the bomb to recharge and rearm for use. This can even save kamikaze situations.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 31960
    • Discover Tunisia
Re: [To be added]Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2018, 10:23:41 pm »
I believe the rustler should receive a HP upgrade too to be honest. When I chase the president in his 2000 HP vehicle it just takes 2 shooters who aren't completely clueless to shoot me down in <20 seconds...This is not really realistic as my 4 M4's should be much stronger then 2 M4's..
an airplane and especially a rustler is vulnerable to gunshots since it is a very old airplane from the ww2 , making an hp upgrade would make it too over powered , plus the presi's car is supposed to be armoured so it only makes sence that 4 m4's take some time to blow it up
A bombing modification in rustler can prove a vital role in this regard. Since the guns are limited to area effect and range only, i would rather give prefrence to bombing runs made via rustler which can give an ability to the pilot to perform damage passes on the opponent similar or equal to the damage given by the nearest gernade against the player. Since most of the time presi or any other class player stays on the ground, this thing can turn the tables, both for the cops and terrorists.

About the bomb, once a bomb is dropped, he/she will have to wait atleast 30 seconds for the bomb to recharge and rearm for use. This can even save kamikaze situations.
wowowow , slow down there , you're offside buddy  :D

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2018, 10:31:21 pm »
Since its air vehicle related and hp imbalance topic, I made my suggestion here to keep rustler's hp as it is and introduce bombs in rustler in order to take on armoured vehicles and m4 shooters as well. I dont think my suggestion "offside" bud.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 10:33:54 pm by Altaïr »

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2018, 07:47:05 am »
an airplane and especially a rustler is vulnerable to gunshots since it is a very old airplane from the ww2 , making an hp upgrade would make it too over powered , plus the presi's car is supposed to be armoured so it only makes sence that 4 m4's take some time to blow it up

wowowow , slow down there , you're offside buddy  :D

+1 for this suggestion

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2019, 01:28:11 pm »
+1

Offline Srex_Zangetsu

• Score: 58102
  • Yo
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2019, 06:26:31 pm »
Doofenschmirtz sent me here,so,what's the decision?Will it be added?I agree with everything,I don't think Rustlers should have the monopoly over ejecting.
Let's roll