Author Topic: Spawn Abuse and Chat flood  (Read 1383 times)

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
Spawn Abuse and Chat flood
« on: May 29, 2019, 05:50:01 am »
Players' name: .l.The.GoD.l.
Date it occurred: Yesterday.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):Title

Some really edgy 'GGT or Ex-LoD pWn' member/associate , I pissed off for whatever reasons I don't know or care for. Came in pretending to be some AhmeD follower or SiCk KiLLeR I guess, but his ping was lower than 70 and there were 2 moderators and Anti-cheat active already, but still did /r just incase of IP abuse (he was banned for evasion earlier). Anyways, poor fella didn't get the attention she wanted so resorted to rule breaking instead ;(

Spawn Abuse: In WV map I stayed at spawn and went afk, I was pushed manually by car by him out of spawn immediately after I said that, hence I responded at first. And later when I went AFK he pushed me again to kill with saw.

Chat flood: Was flooding the chat with a distorted dicks for some reason. But hey its 2019, power to your butt, but no need to flood the chat. He did spam it 5-6 times once in one go but still didn't get automuted. So idk how the rules work exactly in this case.

• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: Logs. Don't have video but hey atleast the KB size fits a clan whore's worth.

Timestamps for better checking, don't know if you guys can figure out spawn abusing with this but I don't see the loss-favor ratio against me in any case. Will prolly lead me getting 'hunted' as usual but when did I gave a single shit besides provoking further and recording for regular behaviour.

Full log: [Given to moderators via report :v], relevant sections in later parts

Spawn Abuse: During this time period.

[22:56:03] <[RD]Lohit_The_Noob> {CCCCCC}[23] {FFFFFF}well srry anyways
[22:56:15] <gS_Tochy.Be5> {33CCFF}[11] {FFFFFF}®
[22:56:16] <[DsE]Alaster> {33CCFF}[9] {FFFFFF}safi is good guy
[22:56:17] <Eric_Walker> {CCCCCC}[21] {FFFFFF}eeyeygygugetlgyhi
[22:56:41] *** kidz on IRC: safi is not good guy he is gay balls
[22:56:41] <[DsE]Alaster> {33CCFF}[9] {FFFFFF}Wah BC
[22:56:53] * You have left your spawnzone, your spawn protection will run out in 5 seconds.
[22:56:59] * You're no longer under spawn protection.
[22:57:03] (Central Intelligence) The President Haunt3r will be safe in 14 minutes.
[22:57:04] * You were killed by .l.The.GoD.l. (14): Distance: 1 | Weapon: Chainsaw

After 22:56:03 is the time I went afk, I guess I got magically pushed outside huh?

He did that earlier during this timeperiod

[22:52:56] <[RD]Lohit_The_Noob> {CCCCCC}[23] {FFFFFF}anyways afk 2 min
[22:53:01] * You have left your spawnzone, your spawn protection will run out in 5 seconds.

Chat Flood: Won't bother to waste time on this, admins know what to do but use Ctrl+F anyways, he didn't speak much except for the distorted dick thing whatever.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 07:39:26 pm by Lohit_The_Noob[Ce4] »
%

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: Spawn Abuse and Chat flood
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 05:49:04 pm »
It's not possible to prove whether he pushed you out of the spawn zone. As for the spamming, he will be muted.