Author Topic: Chucky and .l.AhMeD.l.  (Read 2268 times)

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
Chucky and .l.AhMeD.l.
« on: June 30, 2019, 03:06:18 pm »
• Players' name: [IDF]Chucky_ & .l.ThuG.AhMeD.GgT.l.
• Date it occurred: 29.06.2019
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Bug / glitch exploit
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
As you will see in the video, no one could get inside without being noticed,since we always watched the entrance, but somehow, Chucky managed to get inside by exploiting the game, being carjacked by AhMeD above us, making him go through walls and eventually ending up inside.
We had no idea about this until the moment president died.Ahmed is well aware of this glitch, and he exploited it, since they didnt have any other way of getting inside except for the main entrance, which was heavily guarded. Ahmed tried to explain us that he carjacked him only because he was low hp( but it was impossible to die, because there were only terrorist hydras outside, therefore, he was completely safe) but he jacked him inside the vent, given that Chucky spawned right beneath it.
You can also check logs, Chucky thanked him right after the new map started. They did it on purpose, it was no accident, they couldnt reach the president in any other way except by exploiting the game.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 03:21:14 pm by KarBon »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: Chucky and .l.AhMeD.l.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2019, 06:12:05 pm »
Son, I already explained, I came with a bike with Chunky, we were trying to enter from the entrance with a bike, we were just near the entrance of the area, I don't remember exactly how he got the damage(a hydra then the vice and a security who did, I guess), when I found he is about to die, I left the bike as a passenger and jacked him just right near the entrance so he can sit as a passenger while I'am driving so we can enter inside and he doesn't get killed, but suddenly he disappeared and I kept waiting for him but he didn't appear, so I entered alone and got killed.

He teleported inside the area because of the bug that I didn't even know that it can happen from this place, this is not my issue, this report is fake.

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2019, 06:52:30 pm »
From the beginning of the map we tried many times to enter, some terrorists with hydras, Ahmed and I always tried as a team (NGR and combat) at the entrance of area 51 we killed many members of security and cops but security was very strong and numerous, We did not succeed most of the map but we always keep trying without giving up.

In the last 4 minutes of the map, arriving at the entrance of area 51 was a security I think was Ege, I was driving and Ahmed using combat, in the fight I was badly hurt with 20% of life, Ahmed was better. But at the same moment was arriving at the entrance a security (probably a pWn member) I was doomed to die, but Ahmed quickly gets off and jack my bike to exchange place (on the back of the bike using the combat is very difficult to receive damage) THAT'S THE TRUE REASON! SOMETHING CASUAL, WE WERE STRONGLY PRESSED BY NUMBERS SECURITY MEMBERS. After that was bugged on the roof of the entrance without being able to move for a few seconds but jumping I freed, I saw a fall and went there (I thought it would appear in the desert outside of area 51) but to my surprise I appeared in the most deep inside area 51.

There were maybe 2 minutes left at the end of the map and I thought first of using \ kill I had very little health 20% but I did not know if I was a security member nearby, that would result in an infraction, so I decided to go up quietly waiting to be found and they killed me, security was very strong and numerous had few possibilities. But for they bad luck, when you get to the entrance, guess who was the first one I found on my back and vulnerable? President HeRo. I did my /duty and did I had to do, kill the president.

After that, they accused us both of teleport hacks (Ahmed and me) my question is why did not you write in the report teleport hacks Karbon? You said it many times.

That bug does not happen often, but it happens sometimes. It was not intentional, if it had been why it was not used at the beginning of the map? And why did not I infiltrate with all health only with 20%? something completely casual, from the place where I appeared to the president in the back alone and uncovered with so many members that had been the first I found.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 07:14:11 pm by CharlesLeeRay »

Offline KarBon

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2019, 07:06:12 pm »
This is a lie. The majority of securities and cops were inside, because of the terrorist hydras outside, you would be dead in a few seconds. Even so, let's say that you jacked him to "save" him, why would you do that in a close space where a security could simply walk to you and chainsaw you both? Epic fake stories.

Mr. Google Translate, I didn't accuse you of teleporting, but for exploiting the glitch that is well known by many. You probably don't know the glitch, but Ahmed does, and you followed his orders, resulting in this.
On top of that, if you were stuck on the roof, you could have asked a staff member to teleport you outside, since /kill was unavailable. I remember Sumit was there. But you decided to take advantage of this glitch and unfairly win the round.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2019, 07:14:57 pm by KarBon »

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2019, 08:08:58 pm »
This is a lie. The majority of securities and cops were inside, because of the terrorist hydras outside, you would be dead in a few seconds. Even so, let's say that you jacked him to "save" him, why would you do that in a close space where a security could simply walk to you and chainsaw you both? Epic fake stories.

So I could avoid him getting killed by other weapons. Yes, we can get killed by saw, but we still can stay for a longer time against m4, swans, so that we can kill the president if we could have been able to avoid the saw, on the other hand, if he died with m4 as a driver, I will die exactly just right after him as a passenger. Mate, think about what you are saying before you click "post".

Mr. Google Translate, I didn't accuse you of teleporting, but for exploiting the glitch that is well known by many. You probably don't know the glitch, but Ahmed does, and you followed his orders, resulting in this.

This is an epic lie, I never ever expected that this teleport can happen here from this place near the entrance, this is not even a glitch, it is a bug, it can happen anywhere in the map, and players teleport under the ground then appears somewhere else, what you are saying is bullshit.       

Offline CharlesLeeRay

• VIP
  • Score: 41149
  • I always come back but th death is a damn bitch...
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2019, 06:39:30 am »
Karbon, do you know the exact place where Ahmed jack my bike? It was not in the ventilation duct. Not even in the narrow alley where you shot. It was in the middle of the entrance to area 51 down the ramp, just look at the photo and it can be verified. We could try this bug hundreds of times without success, that error is something fortuitous and casual. The report is wrong, Ahmed has nothing to do with this, he just jack my bike desperately because a security member of the entrance came and i had low health (i will be safe to use the combat in bike) and I was bugged and Ahmed free of what happens after , you are only taking advantage of a report, that is not allowed.

Now the question is. What is done in this case? Take my place. I appeared in the deepest part of area 51 going down the long stairs with less than 20% health and an army of security members. I wanted to use / kill for a last attempt or / reclass or / q but I did not know if there was a close member recording. Example (in a soccer game, if the ball hits the referee, the play continues regardless of whether it favors a team) I applied that logic and continued with my duty, with low health, my chances were very low. There were many players who could easily kill me ... Why did I find Hero first with low health? Karma? Also use a hack for that? What bullshit ...

I know the bug but it is very strange... Also as president I have been killed by hackers and other failures and I do not start crying like you, this things that can happen when you are president, for that reason I always take care of my back.

Mr. Insults, you always start crying or insulting for some nonsense, first said that I used teleport hacks and also involved Ahmed as a bonus to the report. Now I remember it, in the previous maps you insulted me. I do not care if the insults are about the game, you're just a rat kid who gets mad at everything, I ignore you and that's enough. But the insults referred to my country and my situation, you said "when was the last time I ate?". I could take that as a racist insult, you are crossing the line, remembering that you have been reported and punished before for that same reason, now you are repeating the infraction. My question is ... How long will the administrators continue to forgive you that? We can find out! This move can turn against you ... spoiled child.

Offline KarBon

• VIP
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2019, 11:15:57 am »
Ok stfu now, this is no place to personally attack me. Speak about the report or stfu. Admins will eventually give the final verdict.
I wanted to use / kill for a last attempt or / reclass or / q but I did not know if there was a close member recording.
So basically, you take advantage of all bugs and exploits possible if no one is recording. Okay.

Now the question is. What is done in this case?
Simple, do exactly what you mentioned earlier, /kill, reclass or /q. Or, as I told you before, ask for the help of an admin.

I applied that logic and continued with my duty, with low health, my chances were very low.
I don't care about your chances, you still managed to kill him and sucessfully break the whole meaning of the game, by exploiting it.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2019, 12:00:36 pm by KarBon »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2019, 08:52:40 pm »
We haven't found any proof this bug was triggered intentionally, so we won't punish for that. However, as for Chucky, you bugged into the area in a place you shouldn't normally get, and then took advantage of it in order to kill the president. Even if it wasn't intentional in the first place, we do consider this bug abuse as you used it to your advantage. Next time, please /report yourself, use /help to notify an admin, or simple /kill yourself (or let yourself be killed). Since this is the first time this happens, we'll keep it to a warning for now. Thanks for reporting.

PS: If your post starts with "I'm sorry for posting here", just don't post... Your post will be removed and you will receive a warning. This is not a discussion section.