Author Topic: lpster EVade  (Read 2140 times)

Offline ᴍᴏʀᴅʏ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • <3
lpster EVade
« on: November 25, 2016, 03:09:15 am »
• Players' name - lpster
• Date it occured - 11/25/16
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did) - rigby and me we will fight that guy he runn always then he use /q to evade then he is VIP Player kindly banned him or some warning or etc.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report -

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
Re: lpster EVade
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2016, 06:13:45 am »
Sorry to post,

For death evasion you should get a video, this proves nothing (unless it is /sync)

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2016, 12:06:05 pm »
Sorry to post,

For death evasion you should get a video, this proves nothing (unless it is /sync)

Sorry to quote and reply to you,

Shut the fuck up and let the admins handle the reports

Offline TreePuncher

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2016, 01:28:58 pm »
Sorry to post,

Sorry to quote and reply to you,

Shut the fuck up and let the admins handle the reports
Calm down dude, what Faro0s said was a tiny bit helpful :S

Extension of Faro0s answer: This actually doesn't prove much because there is no way to tell ipster was actually there fighting you before he dc'd. That picture was really vague when it comes to actually telling if ipster was evading or not. At best, it only tells you he dc'd, nothing more...
« Last Edit: November 25, 2016, 01:31:05 pm by TreePuncher »

Another normal day at Hueland.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2016, 02:30:51 pm »
@Mordicay: Your screenshot doesn't show anything. But I made a research on logs and found that he was online for 4 minutes long and he has no records in that online session.
Session time:   0 hours 4 minutes 6 seconds
Session end:   2016-11-25 03:04:07
Looks like he was trying to play PTP from school or something like that. I think he was in rush and you have nothing showing us that he is about to fight you mordicay. Not enough proof. Next time try to take more screenshots/video while fighting or while in action.  Thanks for reporting though.

@For the people who repliying here just for advices, (especially Faro0s); please let admins do the work. Even the report has not enough proof, we admins searching logs for to find some clues though. If you have nothing to add about report, then better don't reply. Because it's more like waste of time than a help for us to read your 'advices'.

~Locked

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..