Author Topic: Shinning hacking?  (Read 2233 times)

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • BiB GOATS
Shinning hacking?
« on: November 08, 2020, 01:49:21 pm »
 Players' name:Dr.Shinning[GgT]
• Date it occurred:Today
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):in the following video, at the beginning you can see Dedecek's armour which is on half, he did not leave that cart the whole time and somewhere at 30 seconds into the video you can see that Dedecek lost his armour, somehow Shinning shot him claiming it is a bug but you can clearly see that nobody could have seen him.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIeagNbhJR4
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Fran

• VIP
Re: Shinning hacking?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2020, 02:43:40 pm »
Maybe it could be these bug, it was supposed to be fixed but now Im not sure. This bug can be done in some spots while you shot your enemie in a distance longer than 250, it will remove the textures and will allow you to do something like a wallhack.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139078
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2020, 03:37:14 pm »
Maybe it could be these bug, it was supposed to be fixed but now Im not sure. This bug can be done in some spots while you shot your enemie in a distance longer than 250, it will remove the textures and will allow you to do something like a wallhack.
-Sorry for post here but
i was in VH and driving,sidanco was sniping,it would be bug for sidanco,not me

Offline 𝕾𝖎𝖓𝕯𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔

• VIP
  • BiB GOATS
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2020, 03:40:04 pm »
-Sorry for post here but
i was in VH and driving,sidanco was sniping,it would be bug for sidanco,not me
yeah in the video its clear he was in the cart and couldnt be seen, if you shot me it would be a bug but shooting trough walls while someone is in vehicle, doubt it.
I JUST TOLD YOU WHO I THOUGHT I WAS, A GOD

Offline Issy

• Admin
  • Score: 87845
  • SK's wifey
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2020, 08:50:09 pm »
We have tested what is shown in the report and have found that it is possible. We suspect that some walls in the game can physically stop people and cars but allow bullets to travel through at a long distance.

In the video below, we have tested the exact scenario in the report. I was in a kart, at the top of the parking lot, and Quido was surfing on Rep’s bike. As you can see from our video, it is entirely possible. However, it was also possible for Quido to shoot me without surfing on a vehicle and I could also be hit without being inside a vehicle. Hence, the conclusion is that some walls allow bullets to travel through at a long distance.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 09:11:56 pm by Quido »