Offline Epps™

• VIP
  • Score: 21694
  • sha sha sha
Mia
« on: January 11, 2019, 09:56:36 pm »
• Players' name: Mia
• Date it occurred: 12
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did): Okay so I was in spawn protection and mia was in spawn protection. Both of us were civs. I got a car(still in spawn protection) and while driving out of spawn, hit mia's car(who was also in spawn protection). It wasnt even a full on ram, just a little nudge. I got jailed for 5 minutes for spawnkilling. So if this is not allowed, do let me know. Otherwise I want mia punished for admin abuse.
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 09:58:55 pm by Epps™ »

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
Re: Mia
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 11:50:01 pm »
Yeah, that's true, but you forgot to mention that your little nudge pushed me out of spawn protection area and made me lose it. I understand that you are really enthusiastic about trying to attack me on every opportunity, but when I'm still under spawn protection is not one of those opportunities.

Anyways, you guys already talked to Jonne on the VIP Chat. I'm not sure if you are expecting a different answer for an identical story.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Epps™

• VIP
  • Score: 21694
  • sha sha sha
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 12:43:32 am »
Yeah, that's true, but you forgot to mention that your little nudge pushed me out of spawn protection area and made me lose it. I understand that you are really enthusiastic about trying to attack me on every opportunity, but when I'm still under spawn protection is not one of those opportunities.

Anyways, you guys already talked to Jonne on the VIP Chat. I'm not sure if you are expecting a different answer for an identical story.
You were definitely not pushed out of spawn. If anything you were pushed further in spawn. Did not talk to jonne either.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 09:16:32 pm »
I don't have a lot to go on on this report, but I do know when and where you both lost your spawn protection. According to the logs, you both lost your spawnprotection within the same second, and you were both very close to each other when you lost it, which seems to confirm Mia's story more than your version.

Now, Mia (or any mod) doesn't decide the punishment though, the system does that by itself based on your warning level. So, since this was your 5th warning for spawnkilling, that results in a 5 minute jail. About ramming people out of spawn, that rule exists since there used to be a lot of people who rammed people out of the spawnzone with a rustler. Sometimes, it would results in a death, since they were still falling as their spawn protection ended. That got a bit out of hand, so that's why this rule exists now. Since this only happened for a short period, the rule never got documented well, so it seems like not everyone is aware of it. We'll detail it a bit more when we update the rules list and how we punish for it, so everyone knows what they can and cannot do.