Author Topic: [pWn]Karbon,Esquire[NO],Pijama,caeser,alexander  (Read 1938 times)

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
[pWn]Karbon,Esquire[NO],Pijama,caeser,alexander
« on: January 26, 2019, 04:26:58 pm »
• Players' name:[pWn]Karbon,Esquire[NO],Pijama,caeser,alexander
• Date it occurred:day before yesterday
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):chat spamming with nick faking
• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:

https://imgur.com/a/L76DBU4
https://imgur.com/a/rTpnl7C
https://imgur.com/a/lisGMBf

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: [pWn]Karbon,Esquire[NO],Pijama,caeser,alexander
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 06:52:00 pm »
Sorry for posting here, but I just want to add something related to this, and it is that they kept spamming till today, search for the word "Ahmed" just for today and yesterday and count how many times they spammed I didn't ss as I really lost hope from being able to make them stop even by reporting them here on forums.

Edit:
Also they kept nick faking a lot, they joined with my name some hours ago and yesterday too, so please check who have done that and punish him, and they are spamming my name from irc and in game chat and everywhere even after they got reported and told by admins not to repeat it again.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:03:30 pm by AhMeD »

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2019, 07:41:13 pm »
Posting on Madman's behalf...

These guys are just living cancers out of their cells and need to be terminated

We can't even chat or whoever PMs or calls us on mainchat,we can't even see or find it because of their spamming thing. Too many immautre shits are playing on this server what the hell

Here are more screen shots of their spams for today

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2019, 08:05:52 pm »
• Players' name:[pWn]Karbon,Esquire[NO],Pijama,caeser,alexander
• Date it occurred:day before yesterday

The reported players either have already been punished or are about to serve their punishment for their offences from Tuesday.
We will not take any more actions as no legal action can be instituted twice for the same cause of action.

Sorry for posting here, but I just want to add something related to this, and it is that they kept spamming till today, search for the word "Ahmed" just for today and yesterday and count how many times they spammed I didn't ss as I really lost hope from being able to make them stop even by reporting them here on forums.
(...)
Also they kept nick faking a lot, they joined with my name some hours ago and yesterday too, so please check who have done that and punish him, and they are spamming my name from irc and in game chat and everywhere even after they got reported and told by admins not to repeat it again.

We have checked the logs and could not find any punishable spam.
PlanBUser_61 did not violate the IRC Rules.
Joining the game with the nickname 'AhmeD[ANuS]' is not forbidden. We do not consider it as impersonating.

Let me also remind you that when you are irritated of someone's messages sent in the chat, you can simply ignore them using the /ignore command.