Author Topic: Youtube Stream  (Read 6299 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
Re: Youtube Stream
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2017, 07:07:31 am »
Maybe a suggestion to "share" your music with players around you would be better. For example, search for a YouTube song and play it for the players inside the vehicle you're driving (hell, that could be motivating for teamups!) or maybe even players near it.
Damn, that'd be awesome

Offline Kathy

• VIP
  • Score: 7582
  • Why are you so obsessed with me?
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2017, 07:33:24 am »
Maybe a suggestion to "share" your music with players around you would be better. For example, search for a YouTube song and play it for the players inside the vehicle you're driving (hell, that could be motivating for teamups!) or maybe even players near it. Something like a car radio? I would make it a VIP feature though, just to prevent trolls from streaming annoying or offensive sounds. Also there should also be a new parameter in the recently updated /ignore command to ignore music from a certain person or from everybody but yourself.

This suggestion is better. +1

Blitz' suggestion seems interesting, however...

If someone wants to listen his/her favourite song just make a playlist and enjoy the game.
Don't think about getting brave, sunshine! Don't test my patience!
I think It's time we show the lads how real women party.

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2017, 08:23:44 am »
Maybe a suggestion to "share" your music with players around you would be better. For example, search for a YouTube song and play it for the players inside the vehicle you're driving (hell, that could be motivating for teamups!) or maybe even players near it. Something like a car radio? I would make it a VIP feature though, just to prevent trolls from streaming annoying or offensive sounds. Also there should also be a new parameter in the recently updated /ignore command to ignore music from a certain person or from everybody but yourself.

I also like this idea better +1

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 12:07:46 am »
We won't add the original suggestion, since I think it would be a lot of work for something that's not really needed in PTP. Mia's suggestion of sharing music is interesting though, we might add something like that in the long run.