Poll

Remove /saw /sniper

Remove /saw and /sniper
Remove only/saw
Remove only /sniper
Dont remove it

Author Topic: Remove /sniper and /saw  (Read 7283 times)

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
  • Score: 19467
Re: Remove /sniper and /saw
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2019, 12:07:24 am »
Alex pls stop drunking
-1 yea alex stop drunking lmao

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2019, 04:52:40 am »

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2019, 02:26:48 pm »
Added a poll nubs
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2019, 03:04:26 pm »

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2019, 10:55:41 pm »
Also,I'd rather say rpg is better than sniper at long range
It's just not. RPG's aren't lagcomped, and on top of that you have to aim ahead anyway, and at long range someone can see the rocket coming and just move out of the way, taking no damage. With a sniper, you're practically guaranteed a hit at any range if you can click on something fast enough.

removing them is a bit to harsh afterall a lot of people paid for them...

But instead of removing them from the Game we could make them spawn in diffrent locations around the map.. kinda like grenades and Armor
They donated and were given them (if they in fact donated to this server, and not the old one). If they interpreted that as paying for them, that's on them. I don't understand why we're humoring this. No one donates money to a cause while expecting something in return-- that's not how a donation is supposed to work (unless you think like Donald tRump).

I do agree that it would make more sense to make sniper/saw pickups for everyone instead of removing them entirely, since that would at least lower the amount of ammo they get. Fights at the pickups aren't a reason not to do it, either-- you just make pickups all over the place, and for snipers, give them a small amount of ammo. I don't think VIPs should ever be able to spawn them again without everyone else being able to do it too.

This is what you think but actually it will not happen but the thing that will happening is that the vips will keep dominating again like old times with sniper and saw on regulars and new ones.
...that would be if the VIPs still could spawn those weapons. If you removed them or made them pickups, that change applies to everyone and keeps everything at a relatively level playing field. The only difference would be that overpowered weapons which are so powerful that they break the gamemode would be used less.

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2019, 02:38:54 pm »
Nehh

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2019, 03:08:34 pm »
The reason some players donated and bought vip is because of the chainsaw and sniper. Removing it would be like "do out of", so instead of removing these valuable weapons we can do as Yomama suggested, have Chainsaw and Sniper pickups. Like the jet packs, they can be placed in positions where players can picup and use. I mean come on, how hard it is to find it?

Offline Konata Izumi

• VIP
  • Score: 81092
  • DarkSide Emperors
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2019, 05:17:08 pm »
The reason some players donated and bought vip is because of the chainsaw and sniper. Removing it would be like "do out of", so instead of removing these valuable weapons we can do as Yomama suggested, have Chainsaw and Sniper pickups. Like the jet packs, they can be placed in positions where players can picup and use. I mean come on, how hard it is to find it?
Good we found new campers now :|

Offline Darwin/Retired

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2019, 10:08:25 pm »
What?

Offline fish_sheep

• Score: 15413
  • I love fishes and sheeps <3.
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2019, 01:43:24 pm »
Yeah just saw sniper is OK and a good weapon Idc if Ahmed suicide's BTW he is a motherfucker always crying
+1
Gud topic  ;D
U got baat. EZ

Offline Hicham

• VIP
  • Score: 10910
  • She heard what he said and she had no regrets
« Reply #25 on: May 01, 2019, 09:44:33 pm »
warup, who ever made this post (im lazy to check) is right i mean people paid for these kind of features, but it kinda harsh for level 1 players so i suggest that you keep the sniper but only for limited shots an hour or something like that, anyway thats my opinion, good luck.
I hope you find a love that's true so the morning light can shine on you.
I hope you find what you're looking for so your heart is warm forever more. cv?

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138566
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2019, 06:46:44 pm »
Yeah just saw sniper is OK and a good weapon Idc if Ahmed suicide's BTW he is a motherfucker always crying
+1
Gud topic  ;D
lol u are Now crying

Offline ThuG_D_SiCk

• Score: Unknown
  • LeAvE FoR eVeR
« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2019, 05:26:01 pm »
Don't cry

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2019, 01:32:00 pm »
We're not going to remove it, for the reasons explained here:

The only thing I want for this server, is that people enjoy playing it. For that to happen, we need to keep attracting players as I don't think anyone like playing PTP by themselves. It's not easy to attract new players these days, as there aren't a lot of them anymore (according to Kalcor, the SAMP playercount peaked back in 2013...). The last couple of months, we also noticed that the server was often empty or had a low playercount. Therefore, we started looking for solutions to keep the server alive as much as possible.

One of the biggest complaints we saw when people were leaving the server, was that this server was unfair, "pay-to-win", etc and that's somewhat understandable. The sniper and chainsaw gives you an advantage over regular players, there's no discussing about that. During the holidays, when saw and sniper were available to everyone, we also noticed more new players sticking around. The first year we tried this for a week, last year it was available for a month. We only got positive reactions on this.

You might think: "why are you only doing this now?" For the past couple of years, the server was funded by VIP purchases. The main selling point of the VIP purchases was the sniper and chainsaw as without this, a lot less people will be interested in buying VIP. So, if we did this back then, it could have meant that we wouldn't be able fund the server anymore. Now since I graduated and got a job, I am able to fund the server myself, so VIP purchases aren't necessary anymore. So, you're right, people won't buy VIP anymore (or a lot less people will), but that's no longer a problem.

Some people have also suggested taking away the sniper and the chainsaw. That's something we can't do. It was included in the VIP purchase, and we can't simply take something away that you paid for. A lot of people have bought it only for the sniper and the chainsaw as well. But, you didn't purchase the right to have an advantage over everyone else, so I don't see a problem with opening the sniper and chainsaw to everyone. You paid for the sniper and chainsaw, and you still have that.

I understand losing this advantage is not fun, but I can only hope people will see the positive sides to this, and realise we do this to make the server better, and help it survive in the long run.