Author Topic: Crashes.asi is no longer allowed  (Read 17738 times)

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
Re: Crashes.asi is no longer allowed
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2018, 07:30:11 am »
Sorry, I misinterpreted it, I had 0 knowledge about it, and I will surely delete the file

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2019, 02:21:29 pm »
Does the crashes.asi ban remain the same with new server sided damage system?

%

Offline Satvik

• VIP
  • Score: 11218
  • Banned!
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2019, 04:03:22 pm »
Crashes.asi is still not allowed as the collision damage will still depend on the player.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• Score: Unknown
  • pablo dicasso
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2019, 04:42:29 pm »
Crashes.asi is still not allowed as the collision damage will still depend on the player.

I see, thanks for the response and info on the subject.
%

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2020, 04:00:28 pm »
Important Update:

Hey guys, since it's a very long time this topic is made, many changes have been brought into crashes.asi. The new version of it has successfully fixed the 'Not lossing health bug' in the game. Moreover, there is so much improvement in the program.

Admins, check and try the new version and try to dig out IF the old bug still exists as this program was very useful to almost all the players.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2020, 04:02:25 pm »
Important Update:

Hey guys, since it's a very long time this topic is made, many changes have been brought into crashes.asi. The new version of it has successfully fixed the 'Not lossing health bug' in the game. Moreover, there is so much improvement in the program.

Admins, check and try the new version and try to dig out IF the old bug still exists as this program was very useful to almost all the players.
Yes...I spoke With  Mod maker Too Some last weeks that Said me Crash.asi Every years Update and No bug now..Go test it pls we need fps

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2020, 10:43:34 pm »
Crashes.asi: v2.51

Quote from: Whitetiger
Fixes not losing health problem introduced in v2.5
Removes climb bug changes. Players should lose health normally in all situations now (NOTE: Some fall damage problems are introduced at high FPS and this is the fault of GTA:SA in general and I cannot fix those).
Fixes crash if loaded with SkyGFX.
Compiles to VS2017-XP

This is why SA:MP should be played at (90-100) fps because higher than that it unlocks many features that the game didn’t initially come with, like taking off with a helicopter faster than normal fps users, or not being able to push vehicles around, the fall damage which could be less or more than normal fps users, the overall perfomance is different imho, you most likely have different vehicles handling due to more frames being rendered in your screen than others, so it's basically more cons than pros when it comes to using that type of mod, I've played and used both high fps and normal SA:MP fps, I think everyone should just stick to the defualt fps that SA:MP allows you to have.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2020, 10:47:47 pm by Fini »

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2020, 11:21:58 pm »
(NOTE: Some fall damage problems are introduced at high FPS and this is the fault of GTA:SA in general and I cannot fix those).
This is why it's still not allowed to use it.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2020, 04:58:10 am »
Crashes.asi: v2.51

Fixes not losing health problem introduced in v2.5
Removes climb bug changes. Players should lose health normally in all situations now (NOTE: Some fall damage problems are introduced at high FPS and this is the fault of GTA:SA in general and I cannot fix those).
Fixes crash if loaded with SkyGFX.
Compiles to VS2017-XP

This is why SA:MP should be played at (90-100) fps because higher than that it unlocks many features that the game didn’t initially come with, like taking off with a helicopter faster than normal fps users, or not being able to push vehicles around, the fall damage which could be less or more than normal fps users, the overall perfomance is different imho, you most likely have different vehicles handling due to more frames being rendered in your screen than others, so it's basically more cons than pros when it comes to using that type of mod, I've played and used both high fps and normal SA:MP fps, I think everyone should just stick to the defualt fps that SA:MP allows you to have.

Oh actually I saw the same page but did not read the bracket. If this is it, then nothing is really changed.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2020, 09:56:27 am »
(NOTE: Some fall damage problems are introduced at high FPS and this is the fault of GTA:SA in general and I cannot fix those).
Its Fixed...Go check it

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2020, 08:05:47 pm »
Its Fixed...Go check it
Fixed, but why do you need it,  if your reply is about the fps, you can install the samp addon 2.5 to make the game smoother and make some items in the game HD and get like 360-100fps

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #26 on: May 01, 2020, 05:57:01 am »
Its Fixed...Go check it
Fixed, but why do you need it,  if your reply is about the fps, you can install the samp addon 2.5 to make the game smoother and make some items in the game HD and get like 360-100fps
I install this..but My samp addon idk i think have problem..When some one in car.i cant Dmg him

Offline pcv'

• VIP
  • Score: 29303
  • sesh
« Reply #27 on: May 01, 2020, 10:50:21 pm »
Its Fixed...Go check it
I install this..but My samp addon idk i think have problem..When some one in car.i cant Dmg him
you have an old version install 2.5

Offline Zeta

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2020, 06:27:14 am »
Its Fixed...Go check it
you have an old version install 2.5
Link Pls?

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.