Author Topic: Funny PTP Quotes  (Read 308011 times)

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
Re: Funny PTP Quotes
« Reply #735 on: June 17, 2018, 06:01:57 pm »
Shut up aksel pWn clan leader aimbott hahhaa
👍
Aksel 2 time ban for aimbot!
Ezz  :o
Ive been playing online video games since 2013, Well ive no idea from where did you get me a single proof video, logs or w/e of me being fishy and i promise you you'd never see me again. you guys are avg planB players and you think yourselves good, just try to take a look at other samp communities and i hope you'dnt come dissapointed.
dont force me to speak about cheating bans history because pWn has zero ban on record and we dont/will never tolerate that. but PPLV and IDF are rocking meanwhile GgT are reigning supreme,these last never kick their members when they get bans and in some cases they recuit players with cheating records(i am speaking about you)

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #736 on: June 17, 2018, 06:16:49 pm »
👍
Ive been playing online video games since 2013, Well ive no idea from where did you get me a single proof video, logs or w/e of me being fishy and i promise you you'd never see me again. you guys are avg planB players and you think yourselves good, just try to take a look at other samp communities and i hope you'dnt come dissapointed.
dont force me to speak about cheating bans history because pWn has zero ban on record and we dont/will never tolerate that. but PPLV and IDF are rocking meanwhile GgT are reigning supreme,these last never kick their members when they get bans and in some cases they recuit players with cheating records(i am speaking about you)
Jasmine banned for Aimbot,No recoil. on LVP she left samp because that ban lol,meanwhile finisha was trying to denied all the proofs.

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #737 on: June 17, 2018, 07:41:16 pm »
👍
Jasmine banned for Aimbot,No recoil. on LVP she left samp because that ban lol,meanwhile finisha was trying to denied all the proofs.
Jasmina was always recording her gameplay and posting it whenever it needed. Her ban was based on words and admins asslickin thats a commun thing in samp community. Even tho we are speaking about ptp. If i want to speak about other games ill just make fun of you.
 Can you show us those proofs video/SS? I am interested to see.

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
« Reply #738 on: June 17, 2018, 08:01:52 pm »
Done,check your PM.

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
« Reply #739 on: June 17, 2018, 08:05:58 pm »
This topic is called "Funny PTP Quotes". Please, consider continuing your discussion somewhere else.

A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline Scott_

• Mod
  • Score: 150940
« Reply #740 on: June 22, 2018, 09:11:39 pm »
Savage

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #741 on: June 22, 2018, 09:15:47 pm »
Savage

Rofl I was there when I tried to tell eagle many times that this vice doesnt seem good to me  ;D

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #742 on: June 22, 2018, 09:58:30 pm »

Offline Uthar_Smith

• VIP
« Reply #743 on: June 24, 2018, 10:52:24 pm »
Uthar is about to reach 100HOURS on forums online time!
Congratulations!
Thank you so much for giving this time to the community admin
Np :D :D :D

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #744 on: June 26, 2018, 05:38:05 am »
This topic is called "Funny PTP Quotes". Please, consider continuing your discussion somewhere else.
To some of us, their arguments are riddled with "Funny PTP Quotes"...

Offline Fruiti.

• VIP
  • Score: 26670
« Reply #745 on: June 26, 2018, 01:59:52 pm »
Savage

Rofl I was there when I tried to tell eagle many times that this vice doesnt seem good to me  ;D
ban them  :-\
[12:59:15] <SatviK> {33CCFF}[15] {FFFFFF}Im not going to duel NOers as their member got banned for aimbots

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #746 on: June 26, 2018, 03:35:43 pm »
No need?

Ofc there are always people like you, people that don't know what they really want in their life.
searching in the dark, but wont find shit. People that study till age of 22, and then cry cuz they lost their life.
People like you, who don't know how to make their life easier.
There will be always dumb people. You can't change that.
Of course, there are always
People like him.
They will never notice
What to conceive.

They search in the dark,
But they won't find shit.
They study and bark,
Always crying a bit.

They're losing their lives,
For them life is a bitch.
Yet I could advice
How to be cool and rich.

They are just so dumb,
Don't try to disprove.
Well, I'm Donald Trump,
Now, fags, make a move!

;D ;D ;D

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #747 on: June 26, 2018, 11:42:34 pm »
No need?

Ofc there are always people like you, people that don't know what they really want in their life.
searching in the dark, but wont find shit. People that study till age of 22, and then cry cuz they lost their life.
People like you, who don't know how to make their life easier.
There will be always dumb people. You can't change that.
Of course, there are always
People like him.
They will never notice
What to conceive.

They search in the dark,
But they won't find shit.
They study and bark,
Always crying a bit.

They're losing their lives,
For them life is a bitch.
Yet I could advice
How to be cool and rich.

They are just so dumb,
Don't try to disprove.
Well, I'm Donald Trump,
Now, fags, make a move!

;D ;D ;D
Holy moly Stanza's war.  :o

Offline Crash

• VIP
  • Score: 10053
  • aka Kobe
« Reply #748 on: July 01, 2018, 11:17:11 pm »
Nikola[NO] there are more experienced admins to take care of cases such as this one. My videos weren't edited also the screen shot I took. My report was correct and I told and admin not to lock my report because someone else wanted to upload his video against Aksel (Raj) .
I don't know who accepted you but if you can't realize anything of the videos or screen shots then don't reply or lock the topics please. Let other admins to take care of the reports.

~This guy [pWn]Aksel_ just hunts terrorists and civilians as security class by abusing the Sawn-Off shotgun to kill their clan enemies (GgT,PPLV,IDF and DsE). Jonne or Carg handle this please. This report shouldn't be handled by new admins such as Nikola.
Thank you.
::) ::) ::)

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #749 on: July 02, 2018, 01:14:22 am »
Nikola[NO] there are more experienced admins to take care of cases such as this one. My videos weren't edited also the screen shot I took. My report was correct and I told and admin not to lock my report because someone else wanted to upload his video against Aksel (Raj) .
I don't know who accepted you but if you can't realize anything of the videos or screen shots then don't reply or lock the topics please. Let other admins to take care of the reports.

~This guy [pWn]Aksel_ just hunts terrorists and civilians as security class by abusing the Sawn-Off shotgun to kill their clan enemies (GgT,PPLV,IDF and DsE). Jonne or Carg handle this please. This report shouldn't be handled by new admins such as Nikola.
Thank you.

Here's an actual image of Nikola solving a report, 100% real no fake

Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis