Poll

Should some helicopters like sparrows need to be added to counter-balance RC map like FC map?

Yes
3 (50%)
No
2 (33.3%)
Maybe
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: [Added]Add more heli in Red county  (Read 9028 times)

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Score: 64003
  • Pure Striker
[Added]Add more heli in Red county
« on: July 25, 2017, 11:01:39 am »
Hola amigos!
Just a usual suggestion that add More helis in RC(Red County) map as there's only one heli and its in possession of cops.....Atleast have enough helis so that terrors and civils can use it and also RC is a bit big map so heli will cover it all..
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 02:36:48 pm by Jonne »

Offline Freckles

• Score: Unknown
Re: Add more heli in Red county
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 11:29:14 am »
+1.But put this second heli in some neutral zone away from all spawns so that it is not used by only team.Maybe it can be placed in one of the helipads on the mansions near rc and ls border.

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 02:18:36 pm »
Red Country is a small map.
You don't need bunch of heli's. Ya, I agree its a bit tough sometimes for terrors to take heli from Cop spawn.May be changing heli spawn location would fix the problem but no need of more heli's.

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 02:49:07 pm »
You don't need bunch of heli's. Ya, I agree its a bit tough sometimes for terrors to take heli from Cop spawn.May be changing heli spawn location would fix the problem but no need of more heli's.
Nah bro......Rc is large as compared to FC....Also we have bunch of helos in FC so why not in RC as well?...YE i agree with their spawn points but i got a place that will level the coverage distance for both terrors and civils.....2-3 helos must have spawn point near North rock point in RC and 1-2 helos must spawn near 3rd armour close to Airfeild.......This will level the gameplay though
I will try to explain spawn points of those helos using RC map soon!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 03:46:55 pm »
I think we can have a few sparrows at RC airport. There is only a single helicopter at Police spawn and most time cops jacking eachother to use it, (I do that too lol).

RC is not a small map and if it was small map, we wouldn't have any rustlers there. It's big enough to use some helicopters around map. Changing the location of police maverick will help to avoid jacking challange in cops, but I don't think it will solve the "more heli" need in map.

+1 for suggestion!

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 05:04:20 pm »
I think the lack of air vehicles helps the map in a way, making places harder to reach (for example the UFO).
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2017, 05:10:21 pm »
I think the lack of air vehicles helps the map in a way, making places harder to reach (for example the UFO).
K yash then tell me one thing.......Did u ever saw presi and his securites using helos to get there?...They only get to intersection then jump into water and try to swin across to reach UFO...Although its a big effort but what i am saying is for civils and terros only....When i will explain it with a map everything will be crystal clear

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2017, 06:02:19 pm »
K yash then tell me one thing.......Did u ever saw presi and his securites using helos to get there?...They only get to intersection then jump into water and try to swin across to reach UFO...Although its a big effort but what i am saying is for civils and terros only....When i will explain it with a map everything will be crystal clear
Exactly the point that yash was making. Lazy terros will do the same and will get easily killed while swimming (assuming presi has some cops/secs with him at ufo already)

Offline lax

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2017, 06:20:04 pm »
I think that we should not change the settings. Red County is idiosyncratic in its on way.  No heli spawns should be added, let it be as it is. Adding heli spawns will surely lead to catastrophe. Now days, newbie presidents don’t even go to U.F.O and they get killed. Adding heli spawns will increase the chances of getting presi killed. In last, I would like to say NO.

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2017, 07:05:49 pm »
Cops have the airport armor in their rearguard, so they are unlikely to be intercepted while driving up for armor, at least at the very beginning of each round.
Terrorists and civilians' only alternatives to main armor are the airport armor and the UFO. The airport armor requires to drive all along the map from East to West unarmored, which involves the risk of finding armored cops on the way (and this is likely to happen, since the map is quite narrow from South to North...). The UFO requires a boat. Boats resistance to bullets is ridiculous, their explosion is huge and once it happens you end up in water and hopeless. Trying to get to the UFO from terro spawn makes you an easy prey for any nearby cops.
I think adding some air vehicles in some place which is hard to reach for cops but easy for terrorists and civilians would be a good idea to solve the problem and provide these teams a safer way to Western RC.
+1
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Deadman

• VIP
  • Pure Striker
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2017, 07:29:00 pm »
Also if u guys want to have some air vehicles added then also suggest their spawn points.....Because its needed to know where will they spawn
ADDITION
If u guys dont know where helis should spawn then i have some ideas i can share it with u and all u have to do is to check are those points good or not?
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 07:33:48 pm by Deadman »

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2017, 07:57:35 pm »
+1 4 usu bullshits
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again