Author Topic: Barto[PPLV]  (Read 1864 times)

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
Barto[PPLV]
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:39:32 pm »
• Players' name:: Barto[PPLV]
• Date it occured:: Just 2 min ago
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):: Death evade,Like me and yash was at armour and Barto[PPLV]  Came and start db me from the car, but me n yash shooting his car and it was exploded and he didnt left car but suddenly he quits the game...
[ b]• Any screenshots or videos that go along with the report:[/b]

http://imgur.com/a/FpFX8

Offline Barto

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Co-Leader
Re: Barto[PPLV]
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 01:26:41 pm »
Yes I attacked you. Followed by that you guys fled to the armour. Btw i stepped out of the car the admin can check the logs that i got a little bit of damage by the explosion. after that I wasn't attacked for 10 seconds and I was called by someone downstairs at my home so I left. None of you were attacking me at that point. Sir your argument is invalid.

Btw for the admin information, he is still mad because I killed him when he was low health after killing president. He killed me after that and he said to me: "That was for killing me". I responded with: ''An eye for an eye would make the whole world blind'' and I assume that this is a respond to that reaction of mine.

But I am not going to discuss this with you and I will let the admin  decide.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 01:34:02 pm by Barto[PPLV] »

Offline Niks

• VIP
  • Score: 67011
  • GgT <3
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 02:03:10 pm »
Nice story bro...but the 10 seconds u speak are more then enough and what you said lol?  You wait 10 seconds near exploded veh and we dont attack u?  Your hp at left was 100.. And who said you tht we are gonna leave you after attacking you car?? Someone called u at the time of your death so sorry to hear that.... We miss your death...
Morover you accepted tht you left that.. But your imaginations are wrong tht we would wait 10 sec to kill you and will not kill u after tht...

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 02:14:14 pm »
The screenshots don't show any proof of death evasion, therefore we won't take any action here.