Author Topic: New system or rule  (Read 7220 times)

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: New system or rule
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2017, 01:06:23 pm »
Because 3 mins its hort time then 15 mins no ? at least in 3 mintues he wont do his job but after that he will re-class...
You didn't understand what I said.
I said that in those 3 mins someone could easily find you and kill you, then he could go back to president. Is it worth having such thing if it would do more problems than now?

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2017, 01:46:47 pm »
Because 3 mins its hort time then 15 mins no ? at least in 3 mintues he wont do his job but after that he will re-class...
You didn't understand what I said.
I said that in those 3 mins someone could easily find you and kill you, then he could go back to president. Is it worth having such thing if it would do more problems than now?
If president is drving NRG around the whole map, or he is in heli, ship in SF, mount chilliad, it may take more than 3 mins to arrive, especially if security team is made of randoms. This woouldn't work.

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2017, 04:53:54 pm »
This idea is good but you didn't explain it in a proper way. It needs some modification...

Offline SoLoD

• Score: Unknown
    • Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2017, 08:14:41 pm »
I am not surprised of this braindead suggestion. This endless cry about baaaaad securities that DARE to kill terrors..
But i am surprised that some regulars and even admin are discussing it. Because if you will read 1st post again, you will notice that this suggestion is logically unacceptable.
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.

Offline Saurabh

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2017, 09:19:52 pm »
"Logically unacceptable"^ . Lock this already

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 04:34:34 pm »
We won't be adding this. Letting a script decide whether a player is following his duty or not is not a good idea, since there are a lot of factors that go into this, not just if he's near the president or not.