Author Topic: [Added & Tested]More suggestion  (Read 3189 times)

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
[Added & Tested]More suggestion
« on: March 26, 2016, 06:32:24 pm »
- Clear list of rules. We must put the complete list of rules, especially including the armor spawn shooting/camping.
- President must not be able to use the /kill command. Most of the players are using /kill to force map change
- President cannot drive airplanes. If possible, if the president pressed the f key, he should immediately rejected (remove the animation of him entering the plane). Also civilians cannot drive a hydra.
- (non-priority) Rustler race/competition :)))
- (non-priority) Music that admins can play. That would be awesome :D
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 03:00:43 pm by Jonne »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
Re: [Suggestion]More suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2016, 12:11:12 am »
1) Clear list of rules. We must put the complete list of rules, especially including the armor spawn shooting/camping.
Yes, absolutely, that will be put in as well. I think I have the old rules list lying around somewhere, that I made when we updated the rules (but never made it into PTP), so I'll just put that one in. I'll also make it forceable for admins, so you can force someone to read the rules.

2) President must not be able to use the /kill command. Most of the players are using /kill to force map change
I think this is a good idea as well. I don't really see a situation where the president should use /kill, so I think I'll put this in as well.

3) President cannot drive airplanes. If possible, if the president pressed the f key, he should immediately rejected (remove the animation of him entering the plane). Also civilians cannot drive a hydra.
Ah yes, I'll try and find a solution for that. Right now I think it's still as in PTP, you get kicked out immediatly after you entered it, so I'll try and figure something out.

4) (non-priority) Rustler race/competition :)))
I'll try and put that in with the race system.

5) (non-priority) Music that admins can play. That would be awesome :D
I don't really get this one, you mean like just sounds that we can play for players, that are part of SAMP? Or just a music stream for admins to hear or so players can listen to it?

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2016, 09:58:28 am »

5) (non-priority) Music that admins can play. That would be awesome :D
I don't really get this one, you mean like just sounds that we can play for players, that are part of SAMP? Or just a music stream for admins to hear or so players can listen to it?

I just realized we have radio while in a car. Forget about this.. HAHAHA

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 10:58:06 pm »
Suggestions 1 and 2 are added in Update 3. The rules list is not completely updated yet, we'll do that later. I checked how kicking presidents from airplanes works, they don't get slapped like in PTP, they just exit the vehicle normally, I think that's good. I can't "lock" the vehicle for presidents, because that would prevent them from getting into the passenger seat as well.

Offline EagleMan

• VIP
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2016, 03:03:10 pm »
- Clear list of rules. We must put the complete list of rules, especially including the armor spawn shooting/camping.

Also in connection to this item, it would be better if we create a command (admin command) for reminding a specific player about not to camp/shoot in armor spawn, just like commands on teamkilling and spawnkilling.

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2016, 06:27:43 pm »
Air races are possible with the new race system (update 4). So I think everything on this topic has been added now.