Author Topic: [To be added]Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision  (Read 10291 times)

Offline Lizard_Person

• VIP
  • Score: 9026
  • A rehabilitated retard
Re: Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2018, 09:21:45 pm »
+1

да
Safe for work content only. Done with that retard shit.

Offline Mad_Max

• Score: Unknown
  • Stop Dreaming, Start Doing
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2018, 10:58:42 am »
+1

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2018, 12:57:33 pm »
+1

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 10:23:30 am »
Vortices don't need /ej. Instead, they should have a modified explosion that is proportionate and actually survivable, if possible.

While I like the idea of giving some aircraft more health, I don't understand how you came up with your numbers. 6000 health for the Andromada? You know that the Andromada is pretty fast, right? Why give Beagles and Dodos different health? Why give the Raindance so much health?

Dodo/Beagle: 1500 - they're both about the same when you consider the tradeoffs: size comes with carrying more passengers safely.
Skimmer: 2000 - it takes a beating when it's taking off from the water, since it takes so long. It's also less maneuverable than the Dodo.
Nevada: 2500 - it's a DC-3, which is fairly indestructible, plus it can't even carry shooting passengers. It would also be cool to give it passenger carrying capability like the bus, where people can pile in but can't shoot, so it could be used to parachute a bunch of people down to an area.
Andromada: 3000 - I'm not even sure if this is reasonable, since an Andromada can be sort of hard to get if the pilot understands how fast it is.

Cargobob: 2500 - 4000 is ridiculous.
Leviathan: 2500 - make it tanky so it can finally perform the water rescues it was destined to do.
Raindance: 1500 - gives it a little more durability than the smaller helicopters.

I think all of these would of course be flexible. 2500+HP for anything might still be ridiculous. It would also be nice to fix the G button for the Skimmer and the Leviathan for water rescues. As it is, the only reason people can get in them as passengers where they spawn in the water is because I placed them so the passenger wouldn't be swimming when they get in. If the passenger is swimming, they can't get in with G.

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 11:14:22 am »
+1.
And as Air suggested, more hp for Police Maverick.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 01:34:17 pm »
Vortexes don't need /ej. Instead, they should have a modified explosion that is proportionate and actually survivable, if possible.

While I like the idea of giving some aircraft more health, I don't understand how you came up with your numbers. 6000 health for the Andromada? You know that the Andromada is pretty fast, right? Why give Beagles and Dodos different health? Why give the Raindance so much health?

Dodo/Beagle: 1500 - they're both about the same when you consider the tradeoffs: size comes with carrying more passengers safely.
Skimmer: 2000 - it takes a beating when it's taking off from the water, since it takes so long. It's also less maneuverable than the Dodo.
Nevada: 2500 - it's a DC-3, which is fairly indestructible, plus it can't even carry shooting passengers. It would also be cool to give it passenger carrying capability like the bus, where people can pile in but can't shoot, so it could be used to parachute a bunch of people down to an area.
Andromada: 3000 - I'm not even sure if this is reasonable, since an Andromada can be sort of hard to get if the pilot understands how fast it is.

Cargobob: 2500 - 4000 is ridiculous.
Leviathan: 2500 - make it tanky so it can finally perform the water rescues it was destined to do.
Raindance: 1500 - gives it a little more durability than the smaller helicopters.

I think all of these would of course be flexible. 2500+HP for anything might still be ridiculous. It would also be nice to fix the G button for the Skimmer and the Leviathan for water rescues. As it is, the only reason people can get in them as passengers where they spawn in the water is because I placed them so the passenger wouldn't be swimming when they get in. If the passenger is swimming, they can't get in with G.

I have 0 knowledge on SAMP coding. So is it possible? Might also be useful in other stuff tbh.

Even then, you can't exit vehicles and especially aircrafts at slower speeds and regardless of what size the explosion is if it explodes around the time you exit,it's insta death. Not to mention the smoke lag also lessens the chances of survival. So doing that won't change much

Yes,I thought about the aircrafts in accordance to the gameplay situation.

Overall ye, but Dodo is faar more maneuverable in City and Roads and less easier to Hit as compared to Beagle. Size matters. You can't pull some of the stuff shown here with a Beagle now can you?

After thinking for a bit, I think you are right the gap shouldn't be that large but at the same time Dodo itself is far too maneuverable in the map than the Beagle, So beagle should atleast have a bigger health to make up for it's hugeass size. Besides, concentrating Secs on the wing is a bad strategy to begin with.

You are right about Raindance, I was gonna argue with you for first then I realized it's good handling and fairly good climb speed makes up for the lack of armor.

Cargobob is no Joke lol, it can take 12 goddamn missiles in the Singleplayer game. In accordance, it makes it up for it by crappy handling and heavy weight.

Leviathan should still be atleast above 3200 tho. It's very very sluggish in Water and so is it's take off. Not to mention highly potential situation of Smoke+Water Takeoff would kill the FPS. Considering it's big size players are likely to snipe it tf out given there is a lack of water body that is distance enough from land masses to avoid the Sniper.

Andromada.   About this Big boi, yes I think 6000 health is good for it. It's available only in 2 Maps. Las Venturas City and North San Andreas (WV+LV).

As I mentioned earlier, I want some over the top action like people surviving on top of a plane whilst being aerial attacked at the same time. 3000 doesn't exactly cut for it, and 1000 is a big joke, since it's very easy to hit. And Player is more likely to Hit and Destroy it rather than protect it.

The plane is rarely piloted tho, not to mention more experienced players would be required ON the plane or rustlers than to pilot it. Not to mention the President 7/10 pilots it himself.
Have you ever thought of clearing the people on top of it then nading tf out and blowing the plane up Midair and then parachuting away like in the Mission "Stowaway". It wouldn't be that worthy if you can just blow the plane up super ez.

Andromada isn't Faster than the Shamal or worse Hydra in the NSA Map. 6000 health would be needed against that Jet. Andromada is very easily to "Hijack" by landing on top off, If there are people on it, the pilot can't risk barrel rolling it, barrel rolling itself eats up the speed it possess and will throw most people off.
The On Boards are Ideal against Shamals or hijackers. But they can't exactly shoot people shooting from beneath unless they throw a well timed nade, which itself is risky considering the Size.

It would be like a Moving Battleground. More like over-the top secret agent stuff. The PlanB people are attracted towards.

2500+ is fair enough in the Air. Two mid rustlers can easily roflstomp a 2000HP FBI Rancher, what makes you think it wouldn't be easier with bigass planes or stationary helicopters since the ideal attack is Rustler, and each map has abundant amount of Rustlers than the discussed aircraft?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 01:39:20 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 03:36:50 am »
I liked that idea of making Arndomada Air battlefield. Nice.

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72333
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2018, 05:10:23 pm »
Good suggestions  ;)

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2018, 05:36:55 pm »
big no for the ejecting

y man?
because..I'll never die again if I get to eject from a heli...it would be too op...

How about a 1-2 second delay in the ejecting?

How about a 1-2 second delay in the ejecting?
Great suggestion
Normal health for Sparrow and Maverick variants, to make up for Helikilling Agility and Climb and Maneuverability Speed.
more hp for police maverick pls  (it's not even that good at helikilling)  :'(

I understand that in a bad situation like 3-4 Rifles against a 1000HP Heli can get unfair. But if the other helicopter healths get upgraded, people will start using that more. Which would significantly reduce the uses of Maverick incase of a rescue operation.

Maverick still has the Best Climbing Speed and Maneuvering (after NewsHeli) to make up for the low health.

Still if you think it is needed and there can still be a situation where the worst case scenario of Maverick getting rekt can occur even with this suggestion implemented feel free to point out, you spend way more time in Heli and have more experience Airbone than me.
%

Offline MegaPilot

• VIP
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2018, 02:30:04 pm »
I believe the rustler should receive a HP upgrade too to be honest. When I chase the president in his 2000 HP vehicle it just takes 2 shooters who aren't completely clueless to shoot me down in <20 seconds...This is not really realistic as my 4 M4's should be much stronger then 2 M4's..

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2018, 05:52:56 pm »
I believe the rustler should receive a HP upgrade too to be honest. When I chase the president in his 2000 HP vehicle it just takes 2 shooters who aren't completely clueless to shoot me down in <20 seconds...This is not really realistic as my 4 M4's should be much stronger then 2 M4's..

Well tbf Rustler Shooters have way less accuracy than 2 m4s. Although I agree m4s are Op and needs to be nerfed but if we buff up the Rustlers there would be way more problems.

The HP upgrades were made in respective to Rustlers vs FBI Rancher in mind. Rustlers should actually have the defensive disadvantage considering it's Offensive power.

The Key Factor that brought down your Rustler was mainly the FBI Rancher health not the offensive power. There have been 4 Secs with M4s on a FBI Rancher and a Rustler can take them out.

Also btw, Depleting health to 1500 and Ramming helps.

It may seem unfair in lower playerbase but you will see the balance in 25+ GM active playerbase. It suits both fucked up balances to a degree and proportionately fair balances.

%

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2018, 03:31:51 pm »
I don't think they all need an eject button, but we'll look into the possibilities of making getting out the vehicles easier. As for the health revisions, we'll look into adding those.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: [To be added]Eject cmd for other aircrafts+Aircraft Health Revision
« Reply #27 on: December 12, 2018, 10:54:34 pm »
Why do you want an eject command for others aicrafts? Isnt enought that eagle is shooting with a 0 hp rustlers and then parachutes to safety?
When do rustlers have eject seats btw? The 600 bilion usa budget made it into 2nd war machines having eject seats?
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2018, 01:36:07 am »
I don't think they all need an eject button, but we'll look into the possibilities of making getting out the vehicles easier. As for the health revisions, we'll look into adding those.

Please tell me why do you think so?

And would your health revisions, be similar to the ones I suggested and supported by others?
%

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #29 on: December 14, 2018, 09:49:40 am »

Please tell me why do you think so?

And would your health revisions, be similar to the ones I suggested and supported by others?

I think it's logical only fighter planes would have ejection seats. The health revisions will be based on this topic, but we'll look into the details when we get around to this suggestion.