Author Topic: No Reloading  (Read 24612 times)

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
No Reloading
« on: January 13, 2017, 07:33:44 am »
I was already curious about this but didn't pay much attention until I see Natzuk's report about COBRA and now I thought I need to ask:

Is no reloading sawns allowed in gameplay? I know we're able to do that in duels but especially nowadays I've seen this bug being used too much. Mostly when the player shoots his/her sawns and leaves the opponent with low hp he/she decides to switch to MP5/M4 and kill the opponent instead of waiting for sawns to be reloaded. So I'd like to know if that bug can be used ingame or not.

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: No Reloading
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:43:37 am »
As i've been told and seen since last PTP to this PTP.B
In duels you have to reloads your sawns before switching weapons
Outside duels as all other weapons are allowed to switch to avoid reload
Even if sawns are bit different since you fire all 4 shots n switch

If i'm wrong then get 10 admins online 24/7 kicking everybody for switching for not reloading

Offline Ege

• VIP
  • Score: 39828
  • |m|
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 07:49:00 am »

If i'm wrong then get 10 admins online 24/7 kicking everybody for switching for not reloading

Well, you must make sure you understand the rules next time... Players are able to use no-reload in duels in Plan B server, but I don't see a certain rule about reloading sawns in the gameplay which led me to create this topic.

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 07:52:45 am »

Well, you must make sure you understand the rules next time... Players are able to use no-reload in duels in Plan B server, but I don't see a certain rule about reloading sawns in the gameplay which led me to create this topic.
Well, i do understand the rules(There isn't any rule about it), Players have to reload their sawns in duels even if there isn't a rule that says so, Also no rule that says anything about it outside of duels...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:54:37 am by NatzuK »

Offline Yash

• VIP
  • Score: 2448
  • “Anyone can do my job, but no one can be me.”
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 07:59:13 am »
Well a few days back i was warned by one of the mod that u cant use 2 shots in duel also without taking permission from the opponent? I never read any such kind of a rule for duels !
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: How's Kencer
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: deadman?
#PlanB.Echo* [32] VIP Chat [RZ]Deadman: ?
#PlanB.Echo* [10] VIP Chat Schottky_BiB: yash is asking how are you
#PlanB.Echo* [9] VIP Chat SatviK:  XD
#PlanB.Echo* [14] VIP Chat Quinn: Xd

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2017, 08:08:17 am »
I am not sure if I am correct or not but let me share what I know about it

• Any sort of bug abuse which gives advantage to the player is not allowed.
• It is allowed in 1 vs 1 duel if there is a mutual agreement between the players.
• Skipping the reload animation, I don't know if such rule exist or not but I have done it multiple of times infront of admins and players, i never received neither warning nor punishments.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 09:45:10 am »

I think its like bug abusing.

Well, i do understand the rules(There isn't any rule about it), Players have to reload their sawns in duels even if there isn't a rule that says so, Also no rule that says anything about it outside of duels...
Well for your info..
Quote from:  Quido
• No bug abusing
- C-bugging, Slide-bugging and 2-shooting with Sawn Off shotgun is not allowed. These are the only bugs we will punish for. In    duels all bugs are allowed. | Glitching into textures is forbidden | Bugging into classes is forbidden | "Ninja jacking" is                forbidden
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 09:58:20 am by SwirlyMan »

Offline NatzuK

• VIP
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 10:18:09 am »

Well for your info..
• No bug abusing
- C-bugging, Slide-bugging and 2-shooting with Sawn Off shotgun is not allowed. These are the only bugs we will punish for. In    duels all bugs are allowed. | Glitching into textures is forbidden | Bugging into classes is forbidden | "Ninja jacking" is                forbidden

And i did none of them so your point is? i didn't 2 shot i just used my 4 shot sawns and switched

• It is allowed in 1 vs 1 duel if there is a mutual agreement between the players.
• Skipping the reload animation, I don't know if such rule exist or not but I have done it multiple of times infront of admins and players, i never received neither warning nor punishments.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 10:19:53 am by NatzuK »

Offline Bolek

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 10:54:09 am »
So basically with spas and 7 ammo, you shot 6 and switch back to avoid reload, its allowed?

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2017, 11:14:58 am »

Well for your info..
• No bug abusing

And i did none of them so your point is? i didn't 2 shot i just used my 4 shot sawns and switched

I am not against anyone, but you are innocent in this case since no such rule is implemented yet.
This bug is a confusing bug not only in ptp but in many servers, i think no such rule is needed since it doesn't give that advantage as cbug and the rest.

So basically with spas and 7 ammo, you shot 6 and switch back to avoid reload, its allowed?

No such rule is implemented yet. So yes.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline Sani

• VIP
  • BEST SPREE IN PTP 151!!! :D
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2017, 11:28:05 am »
I remember that in duels you can use bugs...and that when you are  secu you can shoot 4 bullets then switch to m4/mp5

Offline SwirlyMan

• VIP
  • "I cannot be good. I must be perfection."
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2017, 11:49:41 am »

Well for your info..
• No bug abusing

My bad I thought you shoot 2 then switch it back.

Offline Finisher

• VIP
  • Score: 45472
  • Jerusalemite
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 11:59:01 am »
It's 2017 and people still complain about sawnoff being reloaded or not.. You people don't reload any weapon, what the fuck. Get over this crap already it's so retarded

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 12:42:49 pm »
I was already curious about this but didn't pay much attention until I see Natzuk's report about COBRA and now I thought I need to ask:

Is no reloading sawns allowed in gameplay? I know we're able to do that in duels but especially nowadays I've seen this bug being used too much. Mostly when the player shoots his/her sawns and leaves the opponent with low hp he/she decides to switch to MP5/M4 and kill the opponent instead of waiting for sawns to be reloaded. So I'd like to know if that bug can be used ingame or not.

Skipping reload on sawns means 2-shoot bug. This is not allowed. We have that in rules already. Natzuk knew what he has done there exactly but showing me as a Target for abuser (guilty psychology).

But what Natzuk tried to show me as was "Kicked me for no reloading". Well I kicked him for not reloading his sawns. Cuz he made there 2-shoot bug to kill faster, made more damage and advantage for his team. (More info: http://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=869.0)

All you need to know skipping reload on other weapons are allowed. But when you skip reloading on sawns, you make 2-shoot bug with sawnoff.

Edit: Unlocked, because of my fast reading lead me many topics on forum about this thing.. I thought it was about Natzuk's 2-shoot confusion at the first time I read. So I just made a quick-reply. Sorry guys.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 02:40:16 pm by COBRA »

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2017, 04:47:18 pm »
Cobra, 2-shot and No reload bug in sawn-off are different. 2 shot gives more advantage than the no reload bug. No reload bug is that when shoot 4 shoots of the sawn you will change to uzi or any other weapon and keep shooting, when switch back to sawn, you will have your 4 shoots back without any animation. That's allowed i think.

Since 2010.