Author Topic: Suggestion to fix rules and ingame bugs  (Read 15709 times)

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Greatest of all times
Suggestion to fix rules and ingame bugs
« on: May 09, 2017, 10:29:01 pm »
before i start i dont want anyone to say that i'm crying or something like that but there're two annoying points

1st One is a samp bug: Since 2015 due to a topic made by Rev it became clear that abusing bugs in server aint allowed anymore! but there's a bug that everyone here(including me) still abusing ! basically when you are in a fight with low HP you can just go close to a car and press F then samp sync will send to other client that you are getting in car and because samp sync system aint perfect you wont be able to hit damage him but from otherside other person aint entrying car but he's shooting you,you wont realise that till samp send to ur client that you got hits! and especially if your opponent is a high pinger you wont realise it till you're ingame caractère is dead! and unfortunately there's noway or possible script to counter that bug!
  if you dont think its a bug? google this "fake car entry" w/o typing samp,and you'll see some people's reports there're videos too!

2nd point was mentioned by khan few days ago herehttp://jonne.be/forum/index.php?topic=1464.15 are Cheating regulars! seriously some regulars are blatantly cheating and almost everyone in community knows about it .well its a sad fact...

we cant blame admins more than players,because if i know someone is cheating but he is fighting in my side thats good for me why should i report him?,either ways incase cheating person got banned i'mnot be punished,from otherside admins dont get paid for keeping server clean,i understaned that admins too sometimes come ingame and have some fun and specting a player would take too much time,but scripts are making life easier they've AC logs to see players's accuracy(i know that some players are inconsistent i'm one of them but that aint an excuse having a +-20% accuracy aint like +-50%),they've spy CMD,they get videos abouting cheating people but unfortunately only few admins such Fimpen take tough decisions!

i see it like this Since innocent people are being destroyed by cheaters and they realise that there's noone to take an action against Cheaters or defend their rights! innocent ppl themselves start cheating well in their opinion this would make game abit compétitive for them! and its going like this and taking us no an endless loop...
and what if a miracle happend and someone got banned for cheating? answer is he'll comeback to play in 30days!
in a attempt to find a solution for thisissue,my idea is when a regular get banned for cheating.
-if he is level 2 he should get temp ban + Demote him back to level 1 because being a VIP doesnt make anysense whatsoever you can call them very imporant Cheating persons and i think this would be good for server,more money for our lovely community so Jonne can pay Server and *Hotservers list* costs,its like real life if you do something bad and you hurt community you've to pay a fine!
-if he is level1/0 he should get a longer ban period!

to end this i know i'm noone to set rules or complain but as player i m extremly jealous and want our server to be better and everyone have a better ingame experince   ,these are just some humble ideas

Discussions Major points========================================
-Longer period ban for cheaters/incase banned player is a VIP he should be demoted back to lvl1
-Disallow car fake entry bug
-add a possibilty to perm banned player to pay money (50$ for example) to get an unban with Limit(once or twice per life)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 01:07:24 am by Aksel »

Offline Hito

• VIP
  • Score: 18790
Re: Suggestion to fix rules and ingame bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2017, 11:29:31 pm »
Well the fake car entry is really annoying especially with chainsaw >_<

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2017, 12:58:40 am »
Well the fake car entry is really annoying especially with chainsaw >_<

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2017, 01:10:28 am »
You are 100% right Aksel, the way how cheaters play is so annoying. In the previous server, one thing was good that a cheater would never get a chance to get unbanned but here they play after 30 days, it's like nothing happened. For sure, they won't delete their hacks(only few did). I am not the one to ser rules as Aksel said but as a suggestion I would say 3-6 months ban period will be fine. Once a played is banned for cheating he must be demoted to level 1.

Regarding fake entry, I don't think their is any script for it to be fixed and this bug is abused a lot of times and will be still abused. I've witnessed this abuse a lot of times(not to mention names).
I would aay just get ptp back to lag shoot.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2017, 05:05:25 am »
Aksel i love you.

I always say that hackers need to get a big ban not 2-3 weeks.
I think its need to be like that.

Regular player-any hacks-3-5 months ban.

VIP-any hacks-6 months ban+remove him the VIP and make him level 1 .

No way that people uses hacks and get 2 weeks ban admin need to change it!!!

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2017, 08:26:37 am »
Well, this sounds pretty logical. But we have got already system for hackers & banned players about bans and punishment time periods.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 07:14:39 pm »
Well, this sounds pretty logical. But we have got already system for hackers & banned players about bans and punishment time periods.

those rules are made by normal people they didnot come from a holybook thats why we cant say they are perfect,actually there's noway to make them perfect but like in every community people always adapt rules to current situation!!
Just think about howmuch time admins spend Specting and tracking players instead they could be enjoying their gameplay or tracking a random unregistred hacker,think about how much damage they've done to our community.
and what about demoting regular hackers? thats would be a perfect thing for community and i'm sure everyone here is supporting this idea,they'll have to pay again for a VIP and that would benifit us.after all what would make a Cheater a very important person in community?

In the previous server, one thing was good that a cheater would never get a chance to get unbanned but here they play after 30 days, it's like nothing happened.
i'd like to see perm banned players paying money to get an unban that would help server to stay alive,actually thats concept behind my idea to demote cheaters i'm damn sure they'd buy another VIP   

Offline Drama

• I'm off
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 08:02:16 pm »
What? Pay money to get unban.
Are u serious?? Its not a business company to earn profits here.VIP is different set.Its just a game.
Cheaters doesn't means that they won't change after their unban.Some may not change.1 chance is given to everyone to improve them self's.This doesn't means you will pay money to get unban.Everyone is not rich.What if anticheats bans you? Will you pay money for it Aksel?

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56402
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 09:25:26 pm »
Ur right aksel and i like ths tht when we know someone is cheating and we tell an admin we WANT tht admin to test or duel tht guy and believe our words not just say (Do /report id reason)
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Aksel

• VIP
  • Greatest of all times
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 10:01:54 pm »
Are u serious?? Its not a business company to earn profits here.VIP is different set.Its just a game.
Cheaters doesn't means that they won't change after their unban.Some may not change.1 chance is given to everyone to improve them self's.This doesn't means you will pay money to get unban.Everyone is not rich.What if anticheats bans you? Will you pay money for it Aksel?

I didnot forget that point just somehiw i forgot to mention it when i was typing ! When i said perm banned player should be able to pay to get unbanned i forgot to set a limit idk you can use this offer only once or twice.
I didnot say this server is a business company but you've to take care of longterm economic aspect and small details, this is a harder punishment for cheaters and community will have funds to improve (we might get enough money to ask someone to script a good anticheat for us)
And if they paid money to get an unban and they were cheating.just ban them again,its so simple no need to make things too complicated.

M a k a v e l i .

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2017, 11:23:20 pm »
good shit Aksel, +1

Offline Faro0s

• VIP
  • Score: 22227
  • Sniper aimbotter. -PluG
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 01:09:57 am »

Antixheat bans you means that you have cheated which means that you must get a long term ban but if it's a bug, Jonne will unabn the person.

Aksel, I think that for the first ban, the person must get at least 3-5 months ban, if the person is caught again he will be permanently banned. This case happened once before and it was Sisifo who got banned twice for using aimbot. I am not sure about paying to get unbanned, it sounds unfair.. but I don't mind. But they for the first ban they must get at least 3 month. I don't like to interfere in case of donating.. i just wan tto say that when a person is banned for cheating, at least 3 months ban and VIP removal.

Since 2010.
• Reason for the report (Go into more detail about what they did):I killed ahmed and he tried to accuse me for killing him

Offline IDAN

• VIP
  • PPLV <3
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 05:13:12 am »
3 months is little punish..
Its should be 5-6 months big punish + remove vip
2nd ban its will be perm ban.
The admins work hard to find the hackers...but they unban them very quickly.

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 07:51:45 am »
Well I believe that aimbotters for the 1st time getting 3 weeks ban is very little punishment. Also it goes same for other hacks too. Atleast there has to be 3 months for me. I'm open for all changes, let's make it alive guys!

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline SoLoD

• Youtube stunting channel
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2017, 08:10:23 am »
-if he is level1/0 he should get a longer ban period!
As long as i am might be the only one representative of this category, here is my opinion below
You know the nice thing about the Bronx Zoo, Charlie? There's bars between you and the monkeys.