Author Topic: Fire extinguisher  (Read 6316 times)

Offline Luka

• VIP
  • Score: 20091
  • LuKa[PPLV]
Re: Fire extinguisher
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2018, 02:29:21 am »

Offline LPCOLTER

• VIP
  • Score: 1832
  • Of course it's me.
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2018, 06:20:52 am »
 It should be a VIP Feature.
+1

Offline Shawkhawk did nothing wrong!

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2018, 07:46:23 am »
+1, Better than useless spray! Atleast you can use it to stop fire.
#FuqVipFeature #MakeItAvailable4All

Offline Rage

• VIP
  • Score: 46763
  • ◢ ◤
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2018, 10:12:36 am »

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2018, 10:38:45 am »
+1 this is a great idea. you can disable damage from fire extinguishers to prevent them from being used to kill people.

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2018, 11:35:52 am »
LMFAO

You really think Fire Extinguisher with 500 ammo does any crap to even a single rocket caused flame spreading around?

Combined by the fact one would even get the time to do so while people are shooting around?

and another that simply letting the area out of your Draw Distance and then re-entering it will reset the area and would let the fire off your screen.

and as if the VIPs already don't put the game off the balance enough you want to make this a VIP exclusive feature too?

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 11:39:16 am by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2018, 01:46:44 pm »
Thx for putting this into suggestions xd
Well if you are stuck on a boat where you are in a corner and fire is all around you how will you escape? You will wait until the fire kills you like it did to me when i waited?
Btw its better if only vips have this, or a not better... only president would have the extinguisher in /holiday eng esp
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Judah

• Score: 124
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2018, 01:58:33 pm »
You're right. I didn't realise that this was going to be a vip only feature. I change my vote to -1 :D

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2018, 03:51:01 pm »
Not needed -1

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Shark_The_Helicopter

• pablo dicasso
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2018, 06:53:11 pm »
Well if you are stuck on a boat where you are in a corner and fire is all around you how will you escape? You will wait until the fire kills you like it did to me when i waited?

But boats eventually sink into the water, getting into water = RIP Fire De Mierda, and if they catch fire you are not supposed to stay there in the first place.

And as I said, extinguisher doesn't do jackshit to flames.

Btw its better if only vips have this, or a not better... only president would have the extinguisher in /holiday eng esp

Give your reason. For now it seems only because you are a VIP and don't mind the unbalance that is already a major issue in game.

« Last Edit: January 16, 2018, 06:55:19 pm by Lohit_The_Noob »
%

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2018, 09:44:54 pm »

But boats eventually sink into the water, getting into water = RIP Fire De Mierda, and if they catch fire you are not supposed to stay there in the first place.

And as I said, extinguisher doesn't do jackshit to flames.

Give your reason. For now it seems only because you are a VIP and don't mind the unbalance that is already a major issue in game.

Im talking about a BIIIIG BOAT like the cargo ship or the drug ship ( sorry i said it bad)
Did you ever tried to put out a fire with an extinguisher in singleplayer?
Imagine it for everyone.... and then think what you have written..... k? i dont think the balance is bad, i was a nonevip player and its easy to dodge bullets from snipers (enter cars, go behind buildings, sprint like crazy) and about the chainsaw you can easily use a spray on it and players with high pings dont give damage sometimes. The nitro and the wheels are normal ballanced ( only nitro this doesent hurt anybody when you always use fast cars and nrgs).

And Guys We are talking about Fire! Give me a screen where you saw a FIRETRUCK on one of the maps expect the swat tank. (i think i saw it somewhere but i cant remember where)
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline YoMama

• VIP
  • Score: 24630
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2018, 11:44:52 am »
The thing is, regardless of your ability to put out a fire with the fire extinguisher, it will only be in your screen, and if you're in a position where you're surrounded by fire to begin with, you were probably already fucked. What's so awful about dying once in a while? Being a VIP shouldn't protect you from being killed. I highly doubt fire extinguishers would ever be used to extinguish fires. Instead, we'd have VIP Presidents extinguishing all the terrorists trying to get up the the Really Pointy Building in SF.

Thank you to whoever was involved in moving this to the suggestions section, where it belongs (instead of the VIP section, where VIPs argue for even more ostentatious special privileges to show off their "VIP-ness" with no input from the rest of the server).

Offline Son_Gun

• First Silver Dragon Emperor
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2018, 11:15:47 am »
Spray cans are enough annoying as new players often use them to disturb their teammates. The fire extinguisher will have same fate as spray cans.......completely useless and annoying.  -1.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 139242
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2018, 11:33:46 am »

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2018, 03:54:54 pm »
This won't be added.