Author Topic: /Helpers Section  (Read 2184 times)

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
/Helpers Section
« on: June 13, 2018, 02:33:22 pm »
Hey guys ...
Wasap ... I Think this server  servers needs Helpers Section ( alot of servers Got helpers group )
i mean for newbies when they join first time they should be available to
type /helpers and the results shows Online  helper players

Also i think we need to recruit some helpers .. i know this is not so needed but with /helpers server would be great

« Last Edit: June 13, 2018, 02:38:24 pm by ⭐⭐ ThuG ⭐⭐ ⓟⓟⓁⓥ »
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen

Offline lax

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: /Helpers Section
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 03:04:16 pm »
No, we have FAQ and if players want any kind of help, then can ask over main chat or have look over FAQs

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 04:10:00 pm »
I think your suggestion is related to this one: https://planbserver.com/forum/index.php?topic=2841.0

Properly explained tutorial can solve this..

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 136674
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 06:01:55 pm »
Good
+1

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 07:09:40 pm »
I've seen helpers in other servers too, but I don't think it's necessary for such a simple gamemode. Newbies usually use the main chat for this and it works well, the answers are fast and usually correct.

Newbies don't really need more help to figure out commands or how to get VIP. They need help to get used to the gameplay here and those little tricks almost everybody knows. They need a mentor to play with. But meh, that's impossible, as the "mentors" are here to work together hunting the newbies.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline Cyrus_

• VIP
  • Score: 26973
  • ThuG 4 Life
    • ThuG : True Heroes Under God
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 07:29:48 pm »
I've seen helpers in other servers too, but I don't think it's necessary for such a simple gamemode. Newbies usually use the main chat for this and it works well, the answers are fast and usually correct.

Newbies don't really need more help to figure out commands or how to get VIP. They need help to get used to the gameplay here and those little tricks almost everybody knows. They need a mentor to play with. But meh, that's impossible, as the "mentors" are here to work together hunting the newbies.

Ah Ok
⭐⭐✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪ Lil Thug ✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪✪⭐⭐
[/cen