Author Topic: small suggestion(involves Ahmed)  (Read 7773 times)

Offline Julie

• VIP
  • Score: 17222
  • Change your thoughts and you change your world.
Re: small suggestion(involves Ahmed)
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2020, 11:13:30 am »
-1 as people/players will also have problems with damaging players who would have pedestrian animations on them aka ped.ifp.
Rather controlling ped anims , control yourself for these stupid reckless topic suggestions.
Are you kidding me? its actually easy to kill who is using that ped animation.

Offline cobby

• VIP
  • Score: 104381
  • THE PRO OF PRO'S- Still Mastering Ulta Instinct!
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2020, 11:52:39 am »
-1 as people/players will also have problems with damaging players who would have pedestrian animations on them aka ped.ifp.
Rather controlling ped anims , control yourself for these stupid reckless topic suggestions.
First off, you reason is weak as you didnt provide any examples or arguments to prove your point that this will give advantage to players using animations. if we have to go with your reasoning, we should remove other anims like "/rollfall", which is used by some players to avoid certain situations like being under spray effect. meanwhile, in other servers,PARTICULARLY LSSW which is a GANGWAR server, has this feature, and it doesnt effect anyone but the player that uses it, which he can only walk and he is prohibited to shoot with guns while under such animations.if he shoots, his pedmoving style will be disabled. Secondly, rather than addressing the player that gave the suggestion  and show your hate towards them just because probably they rekt you in-game or your stupid attitude is just like that, focus on the suggestion and give true arguments against it, I have seen players like lohit who design diagrams,record videos and screenshots to enforce their point of vue.

Julie, I already suggested this back in 2019. There are many suggestions that got alot of positive votes but still did not get implemented.
First off Mr.Genius , She is stating that pedestrian animation mods should be available at a point and guess what? You're right , you should focus  on the suggestion and try to understand that she is at more appreciative in mod pedestrian cycles rather than commanded ones.

Second of all, ped.ifp which she is stating is only acceptable in freeroam servers as on which player it is implemented on he/she is hard to damage and also he/she technically can't give damage without shooting at the invisible original physic line. Believe me, I got banned from a DM server on which I was testing a really cool ped.ifp and the reason was ; damage hacks , I wasn't even using them it was just because of ped.ifp's doings.

Third off, I am not having a stupid altitude.
I just wanted to state with a reason that these suggestions would not get implemented so don't create useless topics on them. And if your stupid enough ,   which you are, why did you gave this suggestion a hand when your suggestion didn't get implemented , which even had positive votes, and this suggestion got no votes why do you think this time will be a different and suggestion will get implemented , which will not (won't).

Just before you start that "tHiS iSn'T A dM sErVeR" be in notice that 'TDM' contains 'DM'.

Are you kidding me? its actually easy to kill who is using that ped animation.
No , it isn't.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 12:07:12 pm by cobby »
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2020, 12:16:51 pm »
Yes +1!

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • ghatskot wla ghn5chi lk dra3 diali f trma dial bak
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2020, 05:32:14 pm »
Mr.cobby, alot of good suggestions did not get implemented even though they got a good amount of positive votes,so its not a matter of the suggestion not being good enough to be integrated, its a matter of how well the owner and people behind scripting are motivated to make the server more appealing and more enjoyable for all kind of players. I posted like 5 or 6 suggestions, none of them were taken seriously, and I wouldn't have replied if I didnt see that  reply of yours, because I already know that the admins won't give a shit for it

Another thing, is I am not sure if she mentioned ped.ifp, I think she only wanted to fix the pedmoves while under /ped, no mods to be added
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 05:46:48 pm by popcornZ »

Offline Julie

• VIP
« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2020, 07:22:42 pm »

Second of all, ped.ifp which she is stating is only acceptable in freeroam servers as on which player it is implemented on he/she is hard to damage and also he/she technically can't give damage without shooting at the invisible original physic line. Believe me, I got banned from a DM server on which I was testing a really cool ped.ifp and the reason was ; damage hacks , I wasn't even using them it was just because of ped.ifp's doings.

I just wanted to state with a reason that these suggestions would not get implemented so don't create useless topics on them. And if your stupid enough ,   which you are, why did you gave this suggestion a hand when your suggestion didn't get implemented , which even had positive votes, and this suggestion got no votes why do you think this time will be a different and suggestion will get implemented , which will not (won't).

Just before you start that "tHiS iSn'T A dM sErVeR" be in notice that 'TDM' contains 'DM'.

i've never mentioned ped.ifp, the whole time i was talking about /ped animation.I would like to prefer you to be active in game so you will understand what is necessary and i know your bad at understanding things.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 07:31:22 pm by Mia, Reason: Insults removed. Argue your point in a respecful manner »

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2020, 08:26:20 am »

i've never mentioned ped.ifp, the whole time i was talking about /ped animation.I would like to prefer you to be active in game so you will understand what is necessary and i know your bad at understanding things.
I'm not bad at understanding things, it's just your tiny brain.Your bad at typing and using correct English.I see your very big grammar and comprehensive mistakes.
Those mistakes meant ped.ifp as you mentioned 'mods'. Brainless..I don't think your a zombie and need to eat a brain to get one.

I can't be in game ... Stuck at relatives in lockdown.

P.S: This reply of yours was a big mess of English words and sentences aswell.
Power Rising! Magnetizing! Come on can you hear me now! Not even the gods can win nowww!

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2020, 08:24:04 pm »

I'm not bad at understanding things, it's just your tiny brain.Your bad at typing and using correct English.I see your very big grammar and comprehensive mistakes.
Those mistakes meant ped.ifp as you mentioned 'mods'. Brainless..I don't think your a zombie and need to eat a brain to get one.

Cobby, English isnt the language  used in teaching here. so, I learned it by myself. My point is, when you don't have a good argument, you start making jokes about something else like grammar. It just shows how weak your argument was and how you couldn't back it up with something strong.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 08:27:26 pm by popcornZ »

Offline Menace

• VIP
  • Score: 121326
  • Menace 2 Society
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2020, 11:30:01 pm »
What's the benefits for us? :o
You sound like a greedy cunt

Offline AhMeD

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2020, 02:54:07 am »
Don't involve me, idc.

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2020, 08:25:47 am »
IT would probably be more easier to shoot you down. I once got stuck in a drunk animation 2 minutes before surviving as president and i got sniped down.

This would mostly be a off gamemode thing but there can be some fun with it.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2020, 01:25:09 pm »
IT would probably be more easier to shoot you down. I once got stuck in a drunk animation 2 minutes before surviving as president and i got sniped down.

This would mostly be a off gamemode thing but there can be some fun with it.
most players that use anims are civilians that are just chilling around

Offline Miau

• VIP
  • Score: 46079
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2020, 01:53:20 pm »
I don't think chilling around is a part of team deathmatch.
Oh! I don't want to fight you, Jorah the Andal. What do I have to gain? If I win, I'm the shit who killed an old man. If I lose, I'm the shit who was killed by an old man.

~ Daario Naharis

Offline popcornZ

• VIP
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2020, 10:27:29 pm »
I don't think chilling around is a part of team deathmatch.
Civilian class needs to be removed then, and maybe take down RD clan too for not following the server gamemode. Even servers that are "pure deathmatch" like Los Santos Gang Wars and Los Santos Street Wars have events, areas, commands for going off the gamemode. LSGW had an area in airport to stunt, bank gambling mode, skydiving mode. LSSW has events like 1criminal and cops(btw recently skittles did an event similar to this, you know how many joined? 15 or more, why go through the hassle of starting the event and spawning cars everytime, it could be included as a standart event, I already suggested this, but I guess, you can tell from the last added suggestion's date that the server wont have major updates anymore), /Arena for pure Deathmatch(No teams),Skydiving falls, Stunts and probably many more because I dont hang around in the server alot. Join LSSW to check the event, its called /copchase, any player can start it (just like races in PTP, btw How about we delete races too because its a Team Deathmatch?) and some player start the event like every hour or so.
Whats the point of having holidays when working? yea go ahead and keep working 7 days a week, you will probably get depressed and leave the work. Whats the point of sleeping? Whats the point of pauses between school classes?...
Don't involve me, idc.
boi u bring attention
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 10:39:02 pm by popcornZ »

Offline cobby

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2020, 08:26:53 am »

Cobby, English isnt the language  used in teaching here. so, I learned it by myself. My point is, when you don't have a good argument, you start making jokes about something else like grammar. It just shows how weak your argument was and how you couldn't back it up with something strong.
English isn't the point here,
I had my argument backed up with other facts, you can read again if you missed them.

Don't involve me, idc.
boi u bring attention
That was very smart of you.  :)

Offline Julie

• VIP
« Reply #29 on: May 07, 2020, 03:17:03 pm »

Would you like to clear me a thing? You are here to rate the suggestion or just came to rate the english?