Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: April 26, 2020, 10:20:17 pm

Author Topic: NSA  (Read 6661 times)

Offline Altus_Demens

• Admin
  • Score: 23951
NSA
« on: April 12, 2020, 10:20:17 pm »
I think that it's the right time to bring this topic again.

I don't have a precise statistics, but from my observations, most of the players usually either quit the game or idle at the civilian spawn for the whole round. The reason is simple - hydras are overpowered, which means that the hydra user will beat their equally skilled opponent if they don't use a hydra too, in most cases. The president has zero chances to survive in open country.

I had private talks with some players regarding the issue. Some of them wished to see votings for the next map back; others found it reasonable to make votings solely if the next map is NSA (like, "the server picked NSA as the next map, do you want to play it? y/n", so I added these options too.

In light of recent events I repeat that what I've just said is nothing more and nothing less than my personal opinion. Express your opinions too, please, vote and argue your votes. I feel that this suggestion should be popular - let's see if it's true.
A paltry man and poor of mind
At all things ever mocks;
For never he knows, what he ought to know,
That he is not free from faults.

Offline LuCa

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
Re: NSA
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2020, 10:37:45 pm »
Remove NSA..

Offline SaiFi

• VIP
  • Score: 95932
  • What's fame, When I rule the fuckin game
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2020, 11:34:12 pm »
Don't remove the

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 01:40:24 am »
If it gets removed, it should be replaced with another map, I really like those hydras, but the map is kinda bad, cuz there are not much spots president could reach without the hydras getting to him first, maybe a rework of NSA could do. It's kinda the same with Area 51. Its really hard to attack camping president, when there are a bunch of securities and cops protecting him, its not possible to rush all without most of the terrorists getting demolished.

Offline Airman

• Air1
  • Admin
  • Score: 32008
  • Quack
    • Discover Tunisia
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2020, 02:52:52 am »
NSA gets boring when the server has a low player count , so i'm suggesting to disable the map in that case and enabling it again once we reach a certain amount of players in the server
I dont like the idea of totally removing it

Offline Chetan

• VIP
  • Score: 23203
  • No time for bullshits
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2020, 08:49:33 am »
adding vote only if next map is NSA, will do the trick.

I think voting for every map might be a bad idea, as people will only go for LS or SF and thats for sure
"The problem of most people is, they get confused between being beautiful and looking beautiful.

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2020, 09:19:25 am »
If it gets removed, it should be replaced with another map, I really like those hydras, but the map is kinda bad, cuz there are not much spots president could reach without the hydras getting to him first, maybe a rework of NSA could do. It's kinda the same with Area 51. Its really hard to attack camping president, when there are a bunch of securities and cops protecting him, its not possible to rush all without most of the terrorists getting demolished.
Yea But we can add Hydra On West map..
-Remove NSA

Offline Madman

• VIP
  • Score: 56380
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2020, 09:50:06 am »

Add SSA
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
menace> {33CCFF}[4] {FFFFFF}SMALL PENIS IRAN DOGS
Dr.MaDMaN[GgT]> {33CCFF}[3] {FFFFFF}Retarded mode is on
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}LOL
DedeceK> {33CCFF}[27] {FFFFFF}madman he wanan mute again

Offline Barbarianking

• VIP
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2020, 02:48:00 pm »
Add New map

Offline Bully

• VIP
  • Score: 38264
  • Angry and hungry
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2020, 03:06:58 pm »
I have a better one - leave everything as its is ....just reduce the Vehicle health of Hydra to 400 .

That's it ! Now you can take hydra down with 1-2 Magazine of m4.
Its overpowering missiles are balanced with its low vehicle health ..making the pilot more vulnerable to death .

Offline Zeta

• VIP
  • Score: 138973
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2020, 03:13:24 pm »
I have a better one - leave everything as its is ....just reduce the Vehicle health of Hydra to 400 .

That's it ! Now you can take hydra down with 1-2 Magazine of m4.
Its overpowering missiles are balanced with its low vehicle health ..making the pilot more vulnerable to death .
lol ita very shit  -1

Offline Aking_Bhai

• VIP
  • Score: 64983
  • Aking_Bhai™️
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2020, 03:19:20 pm »
New map pls

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2020, 03:30:36 pm »
First of all, the poll up there setted so wrong and will lead us nowhere. Altus you put there like as 5 different pointed options and if you realize it is not about hydras. All those options about map. But you've pointed about hydras. So you gotta solve hydra problem by NOT REMOVING THE WHOLE MAP or just PASS BY WHOLE MAP with votes.

I don't know what's wrong with you guys nowadays. You just getting bored so much or what? Anyways, back to topic. If the player doesn't like hydra, that's not the whole server problem. It's about loving hydra or hating hydra. I actually love hydra and when NSA map comes, I love to challange with other players on air while doing duty.

Hydra is overpowered yeah but that doesn't mean only Terror or Police can fly it. They both able to fly hydra and hydras placed equally on map. So I don't think it needs to be removed or adding map vote, or another option; adding south san adnreas(?) lol... Guys, just I don't understand why you all trying to change this old style gameplay. This is part of PTP!

We've (in old PTP) tried to remove hydras for a while. It was like as for months. But feels like every other normal map changing in a circle. But when the map with hydras comes, then you know it's a different map and makes you feel different to do something about gameplay. We tried also adding tanks  for to fight with hydras, but not so useful.. Most logical system is we use in the server right now. Hydras placed fairly for each team on map. Enough hydras for teams. What else do you need? If you don't like it, just let others play whatever they like as. No need to be selfish, this is GTA, not a pubg or Call of Duty. Let all players enjoy the server with their own style.

I don't think we should add or remove something. Leave it as it is.

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline KarBon

• VIP
  • Score: 39654
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2020, 03:56:15 pm »
The main issue for plenty of people regarding NSA is that it's so big(and boring). It takes too much time to grab armor and go defend / attack the president.
In my case, sometimes I take joy in playing with hydra, so  I think the best option here would be to implement a map vote if the next map would've been NSA (4th option).
Removing it entirely shouldn't be the best scenario, since hydra players / NSA lovers will be asking for another map with hydras.
Don't remove the
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 04:04:58 pm by KarBon »

Offline Maddy

• VIP
  • Score: 37297
  • My attitude depends on the people in front of me.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2020, 04:28:18 pm »
I really think there should be a map which has something actually different from others. NSA becomes an unique one because of hydra and due to its extended boundaries. If it is necessary to make changes then make it within NSA only.

On the other hand, if you ask for the options, according to me 'A map vote' before the next round starts will be most suitable, fit and fine like the old times. There will be no unfair decision, everyone's vote will be considered, majority will be there. What else you need?