Author Topic: New Map: "Turquoise Island" (Suggestions)  (Read 7985 times)

Offline Ahsoka_Tano

• VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • Wolf's Establishment Leader
Re: New Map: "Turquoise Island" (Suggestions)
« Reply #30 on: June 02, 2020, 11:01:54 pm »
Restricting a "few" rustlers for terorists only would be a better idea in case of a president camping on a plane or in a helicopter.

Giving every class a rustler would just make it more difficult.
Many things i have done, no regrets to any of those.
Wolfs hunt together, many spieces look like wolfs. Love wolfs <3

If you want to go somewhere then just go, dont let somebody else push you back from it.

Offline Smalls

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2020, 02:54:16 am »
But I got something for you to enjoy chill:

Play this in "Turquoise Island"  ;)
+1

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2020, 03:58:51 am »
+1 , not because he's my friend but because of reading the state that came in my mind.
we should add a peaceful class if can't add a map/island.
How long it been that you didn't play in server? :D Map is already in server for weeks and we are trying to improve it lel
Oh please, I'm playing this server since 1897 and I didn't play this server since 1919 till yesterday.Guess the record's broken 2 0 0 6 boy.
Don't harass Cobra like that. At first, you're WHINING to us because you're in your relative's house and stuck right there for weeks. You can't even play SAMP there because you don't have your equipment there. It's better for you to stay out of this, Cobby. Second, you're excited about the new map but can't come around, right? Why would you have to complain about the new map when it's been there for weeks, you were offline for weeks then came back harassing Cobra and his newly-made map, and what do you disliked about it?

I hate to admit it, but the new map is shit. No offense Cobra. If some updates have been patched to the new map, it'll be a better map than you've could ever seen. To be honest, I'm waiting for the update/s for TQ Islands. It'll be much more fun if kids like you cobby, to wait for improvements instead of complaining about shit to it. If you've been here from 1897, you should be dead already. You should never existed in the year 2000s or never should've existed at all.

Grow up now and this isn't Minecraft, ya know.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2020, 04:07:32 am by Lance_Towers »

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2020, 10:54:49 pm »
I hate to admit it, but the new map is shit. No offense Cobra. If some updates have been patched to the new map, it'll be a better map than you've could ever seen. To be honest, I'm waiting for the update/s for TQ Islands.
Updates has been set. Just waiting Jonne to upload them on server nowadays Lance, I think it will be more fun with the new updates also :D

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline Kelik

• Mod
  • Score: 36056
  • I have an offer you can't refuse.
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2020, 03:43:19 am »
I hate to admit it, but the new map is shit. No offense Cobra. If some updates have been patched to the new map, it'll be a better map than you've could ever seen. To be honest, I'm waiting for the update/s for TQ Islands.
Updates has been set. Just waiting Jonne to upload them on server nowadays Lance, I think it will be more fun with the new updates also :D
Awesome, now I can enjoy(and also other players if they liked the update/s for it) TQ Islands much more.  :D

Offline DEFENDER

• VIP
  • Score: 52037
  • Total score:19762998
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2020, 09:17:29 am »
"Updates has been set. Just waiting Jonne to upload them on server nowadays Lance, I think it will be more fun with the new updates :D"

Ohh yeahhhh! :D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2020, 09:19:29 am by Noor »

Offline GlennN

• m3allem
  • Admin
  • Score: 72355
  • Gen. Amin Yabath
    • Dubai Oil
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2020, 07:58:12 pm »
Thank you for the updates, COBRA! Appreciate it ;)

The updates look even better! I am happy that you have added my office, an offshore oil rig for my Dubai Oil! :D

Also, on the Control Panel (https://planbserver.com/cp/map.php?map=8), the Turquoise Islands map shows like this:

Hope it can be fixed. Maybe we can add an image of the map instead?