Author Topic: [Banned]Wiz_Khalifa  (Read 1948 times)

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
[Banned]Wiz_Khalifa
« on: April 14, 2017, 10:43:10 am »
• In-game name Wiz_Khalifa
• Your IP address - I don't know
• The date you were banned - I don't know
• The staff member who banned you (If it was the system write 'System' and if you don't know write 'Unknown') - Unknown
• Extra space for you to explain what happened -
I will be honest this time and won't lie
I have a lot of mods and hacks to get unfair advantage over other players. The mods I have are airbreak,rapid fire,teleport,car hacks(troll),invisibility,fly hacks and speed hacks.Also I am always ban evading when I get banned and also evaded 2 range bans on me.thanks to COBRA[PPLV] for letting me play in the server while knowing I was hacking and cheating  and also thanks to cobra for making me understand d it's better to make ban appeal and stop this everyday hacking
Plus thanks to pistolstar for making me understand.My last request is unbanning me and removing the range bans and i am sure you guys will not regret unbanning me. Sorry for whatever I did all these days and especially Jonne sorry. HOPE YOU GUYS TRUST ME
« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 01:01:08 pm by Jonne »
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒

Offline COBRA

• PTP Member since 2006
  • VIP
  • Score: Unknown
  • PPLV Clan Founder
    • PPLV WebPage
Re: Wiz_Khalifa
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:39:07 pm »
Yeah you have been ban evading heavily, I kept baning you each time but I got tired and wanted to talk with you. At the end of the talk you are here. Atleast as I see, you removed your hacks and last time I saw you in server.

I told him to make unban apply here. Because he saying that he wanna stop. Actually I don't trust old hackers so easily. But we can give a try to this person maybe with setting an unban date? Well it's up to you Jonne. I just told him to make unban apply, he is here!

●  PPLV Website - PPLV Clan Topic  ●

Nostalgia..

Offline UD@YU

• Score: 1400
  • ᴡᴀꜱꜱᴜᴘ ʜᴏᴇꜱ?
    • Anonymous Hackers
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2017, 06:20:32 am »
Also I wanna clear a confusion the hacker hitman564839278 is not me its someone else and he has flying hacks and player trackers which is different from my hacks
🅰🅽🅾🅽🆈🅼🅾🆄🆂
ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʟᴇɢɪᴏɴ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢɪᴠᴇ
ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ꜰᴏʀɢᴇᴛ
🅴🆇🅿🅴🅲🆃 🆄🆂

F̴̦̬̣̲̙̓͒͛͑̌͑̓̌̉͜͝ȗ̴̹ç̸̛̦̳͇̪͎̹̓̄̄͐́̀̒̃̚ķ̷̛̜͉̟̰̞̭͋̈́̓͋̈̅̏̌̚͜ ̵̰̏͗́̐͑̃͂͝͠͝y̵͗̍͌̄̾̒̒͐͜͝ͅō̷̳̦u̵̡͇̻̦͕͖͂̏̔̍̓̄͌̒

Offline Jonne

• Head Admin
  • Score: 3751
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 01:01:02 pm »
As I've explained you in PM, you won't be unbanned at the moment, but you'll be able to make a new unban appeal in 6 months.