Author Topic: [Banned][DPz]WiZaRd  (Read 2385 times)

Offline WiZaRd

• Score: Unknown
  • Imagination is more important than knowlegde <3
[Banned][DPz]WiZaRd
« on: October 08, 2017, 03:13:36 pm »
• In-game name - [DPz]WiZaRd
• Your IP address - idk
• The date you were banned - JUST NOW
• Extra space for you to explain what happened - idk see screenshot he says ban evade i didnt hack or cheat

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B74yhVnHBJa1Rk81RElQbmhwa2c
see this :d

@Skittles: Fixed the topic's subject.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:53:51 pm by Carg »

Offline Skittles

• Admin
  • Score: 16323
Re: TO ADMINS
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 03:41:51 pm »
You were originally banned by Carg, our human aimbot detector, for using this very rare rude hack. Please, wait for him to reply and in the meantime do not try to join the server.

Offline Carg

• VIP
  • Score: 17525
Re: [DPz]WiZaRd
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 03:53:45 pm »
I banned you for aimbot yesterday, but not ingame, that's why you probably don't know you were banned, because you were banned as undercover. About the offence, not even a month passed and you were caught hacking ruthlessly again. Some admins have been tracking you and we received some reports on you for aimbot, there is no doubt that you have been using it since you got unbanned. And no I am not going to share any of those reports with you. Because it's your second ban on this server, you will have your appeal denied and you can post another one in 6 months, and we will reconsider your case. Do not join this server untill you get unbanned or you might get permanently banned. If you have any questions you can pm me here or on IRC. Good luck!
Locked.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 03:55:35 pm by Carg »